Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures (36389 Views)

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kahal29: 4:54am On Feb 12, 2019
The beautiful side

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kahal29: 4:54am On Feb 12, 2019
More

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kahal29: 4:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Next level things

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by GoldChest(m): 4:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Ogun state is definitely not for APC

The scanty streets and empty seats says it all .

Ogun state is between APM and PDP .

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:00am On Feb 12, 2019
The pictures PDP, the evil party don't want you to see!

All good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are for Sai Baba.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kahal29: 5:00am On Feb 12, 2019
More

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by GoldChest(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2019
OP don't forget to show us when buhari was stoned .

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by GoldChest(m): 5:02am On Feb 12, 2019
And when Tinubu angrilly threw away APC flag

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kahal29: 5:02am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
Ogun state is definitely not for APC

The empty scanty streets and empty seats says it all .

Ogun state is between APM and PDP .

The empty seats was as a result of the fracas that ensued before that this was how the campaign ground looked like

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Home sweet home.....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Feb 12, 2019
kahal29:

The empty seats was as a result of the fracas that ensued
You even have time replying wailers.
Saturday is only 4 days away!
FeBuhari 16th 2019, here we come......

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by kahal29: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
OP don't forget to show is when buhari was stoned .

Mmmmmh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by GoldChest(m): 5:08am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75643827:
The pictures PDP, the evil party don't want you to see!

All good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are for Sai Baba.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

Why are you uploading old pictures ?

Why can't you just be honest for once ?

You've posted this same old photo I quoted about 47 times this month

Who you wan deceive ?

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2019
And Amosun messed himself up yesterday.

He did not learn from Osoba's woes at all.

Bye bye to him in Ogun politics.. Even if he wins his senatorial seats, that would be his last position in Ogun politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:

Why are you uploading old pictures ?

Why can't you just be honest for once ?

You've posted this same old photo I quoted about 47 times this month

Who you wan deceive ?
Heeeeyaaah!
He can't just help but to blurt out cos of Buhari's pictures we post online.
Get well soon o!
You ain't seen anything yet Online Chest beater!
You can cry, it's allowed! cheesy wink grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by GoldChest(m): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75643874:

Heeeeyaaah!
He can't just help but to blurt out cos of Buhari's pictures we post online.
Get well soon o!
You ain't seen anything yet Online Chest beater!

Oga post current pictures and not old photos if e sure for you .

It is only a fool that would think APC will win in Ogun state after what happened yesterday.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by chozzy: 5:28am On Feb 12, 2019
The number of votes Buhari gets will be an indication of the
number of demented fools we have in Nigeria

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by Ogeekay112(m): 5:40am On Feb 12, 2019
chozzy:
The number of votes Buhari gets will be an indication of the
number of demented fools we have in Nigeria
And the number of votes Atiku will get determines number of amnesia people will have in the country

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 5:54am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:

Oga post current pictures and not old photos if e sure for you .

It is only a fool that would think APC will win in Ogun state after what happened yesterday.

What happened yesterday? before you say a thing let it be known to you that am Ogun state indigene and I know what happen yesterday has nothing to do with buhari,it was a battle of supremacy between oshoba/oshiomole/tinubu/oshibanjo at one hand and Amosun at the other hand,it's all about gubernatorial not presidential election, Only a mad man would think PDP will win Ogun state

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 5:58am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:
And Amosun messed himself up yesterday.

He did not learn from Osoba's woes at all.

Bye bye to him in Ogun politics.. Even if he wins his senatorial seats, that would be his last position in Ogun politics

You can't be too sure at the bold,Oshiomole cause all this madness,He won't come down to Ogun state on election day to cast his vote yet he allow some lightweight politician to deceive him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 5:59am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

You can't be too sure at the bold,Oshiomole cause all this madness,He won't come down to Ogun state on election day to cast his vote yet he allow some lightweight politician to deceive him

Broda Amosun goofed. Are you from Ogun state?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Broda Amosun goofed. Are you from Ogun state?
Accepted that he goofed but Oshiomole in conjunction with tinubu,Osibanjo and Osoba all cause this trash,they conducted two separate Gubernatorial primary and National Working Community recognized Osoba version which is not bad,but when they conduct house of assembly primary That useless Oshiomole changed the name of all those who won.Am from Ogun state,I stay in Abeokuta and I know what am saying, APC will win presidential election here with at least margin of 40% but gubernatorial election, I want Oshiomole to be taught a bitter lesson

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

Accepted that he goofed but Oshiomole in conjunction with tinubu,Osibanjo and Osoba all cause this trash,they conducted two separate Gubernatorial primary and National Working Community recognized Osoba version which is not bad,but when they conduct house of assembly primary That useless Oshiomole changed the name of all those who won.Am from Ogun state,I stay in Abeokuta and I know what am saying, APC will win presidential election here with at least margin of 40% but gubernatorial election, I want Oshiomole to be taught a bitter lesson

Amosun and Okorocha attended same school of politics.
Just because you are in power doesn't mean you should be intoxicated. Osoba couldn't get return ticket not because he didn't performed, but for his reckless talk..

Amosun may win his senatorial seats but trust me, that is his end in Ogun politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Just because you are in power doesn't mean you should be intoxicated. Osoba couldn't get return ticket not because he didn't performed, but for his reckless talk..

Amosun may win his senatorial seats but trust me, that is his end in Ogun politics.

Amosun is one greedy politician everybody knows that,but how could that useless Oshiomole ask people to buy house assembly ticket when he know he already has the list of people he want to use?

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:
Amosun is one greedy politician everybody knows that,but how could that useless Oshiomole ask people to buy house assembly ticket when he know he already has the list of people he want to use?

Blaming Oshiomole for Amosun's woes.? No

Adams as chairman of Apc conducted primaries in 36 states.. Just only 3 governors ( Yari, Okorocha and Amosun) are grumbling .

You should give him respect instead

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Blaming Oshiomole for Amosun's woes.? No

Adams as chairman of Apc conducted primaries in 36 states.. Just only 3 governors ( Yari, Okorocha and Amosun) are grumbling .

You should give him respect instead

Brother am talking about house assembly primary which was supervised by national working committee, didn't Oshiomole tamper with winner?can u count the number of court case pending in our courts all over the country due to this primaries? River state is yet to be resolved,who do I blame for that?why adopting direct primary in some state and indirect primary in other states?Oshiomole is acting script of someone ni jare,and I will be here to laugh them all when it backfire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2019
haffaze777:

Brother am talking about house assembly primary which was supervised by national working committee, didn't Oshiomole tamper with winner?can u count the number of court case pending in our courts all over the country due to this primaries? River state is yet to be resolved,who do I blame for that?why adopting direct primary in some state and indirect primary in other states?Oshiomole is acting script of someone ni jare,and I will be here to laugh them all when it backfire

Amosun is so greedy and selfish.

Same Amosun that was mistreated by Pdp( are you aware Amosun was the person that invited Ogd to Ogun politics).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

R

What happened yesterday was very bad. But we must address the root of this matter first.

I have said it several times here, that oshiomole didn't handle the APC primaries in Ogun State very well. But because some of you were happy to see Amosun go down not minding how it was done.

How can people be announced as winners of primaries only for Oshiomole to replace their names with people that lost and some that didn't even contest at all.

What happened yesterday in abeokuta was the consequence of impunity displayed by Oshiomole in the Ogun primaries.. Most people that left Apc for Apm today didn't want to. How can you replace names of all the 26 people that won the house of assembly ticket and replace them with Osoba's list? .and y'all think it's okay because you hate Amosun

I know most of you here don't see anything bad in it. But Political parties must learn from this and do the right thing always.

It's just a pity that our president was embarrassed yesterday, So sad.. Buhari will still win Ogun State, they only have grudges with Oshiomole, Tinubu, Dapo and Osoba.

That fight will still continue, we warned Oshiomole then that he shouldn't cause any problem for us in Ogun state. They weren't throwing plastic bottles at Buhari but Dapo. The supporters of the candidates that were robbed by Oshiomole did that.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

What happened yesterday was very bad. But we must address the root of this matter first.

I have said it several times here, that oshiomole didn't handle the APC primaries in Ogun State very well. But because some of you were happy to see Amosun go down not minding how it was done.

How can people be announced as winners of primaries only for Oshiomole to replace their names with people that lost and some that didn't even contest at all.

What happened yesterday in abeokuta was the consequence of impunity displayed by Oshiomole in the Ogun primaries.. Most people that left Apc for Apm today didn't want to. How can you replace names of all the 26 people that won the house of assembly ticket and replace them with Osoba's list? .and y'all think it's okay because you hate Amosun

I know most of you here don't see anything bad in it. But Political parties must learn from this and do the right thing always.

It's just a pity that our president was embarrassed yesterday, So sad.. Buhari will still win Ogun State, they only have grudges with Oshiomole, Tinubu, Dapo and Osoba.

That fight will still continue, we warned Oshiomole then that he shouldn't cause any problem for us in Ogun state. They weren't throwing plastic bottles at Buhari but Dapo. The supporters of the candidates that were robbed by Oshiomole did that.

Let me ask you a simple question. If Adams conducted primaries in 36 states and only 3 went wrong, does it mean he is a failure.. Be honest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Let me ask you a simple question. If Adams conducted primaries in 36 states and only 3 went wrong, does it mean he is a failure.. Be honest

Bro he is a failure if he did manipulate those three.

We are in a democracy, you can't just deny 26 people that won primaries their tickets and expect them to be happy with you.. I knew Oshiomole was going to be disgraced yesterday.. This is not about Amosun gan gan because the supporters of those 26 people were ready for them yesterday.. Oshiomole, Tinubu, Osoba.

Impunity can't reign in Ogun State.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Amosun is so greedy and selfish.

Same Amosun that was mistreated by Pdp( are you aware Amosun was the person that invited Ogd to Ogun politics).

I know,he thought OGD will do a single term and hand power to him,who does that if not because he's greedy mofo
Re: Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures by helinues: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Bro he is a failure if he did manipulate those three.

We are in a democracy, you can't just deny 26 people that won primaries their tickets and expect them to be happy with you.. I knew Oshiomole was going to be disgraced yesterday.. This is not about Amosun gan gan because the supporters of those 26 people were ready for them yesterday.. Oshiomole, Tinubu, Osoba.

Impunity can't reign in Ogun State.

3 minus 36 = 33 states conducted perfectly

Are you an angel from heaven?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / What Does Asiwaju Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.