Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (44916 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Stupidity of the Highest order, When will You stop Blaming Other tribes for your Woes? So you mean Igbos are not capable of Murder and you are all Holy and Saints in Your Tribe?. Blaming Others for All Your Woes is the Beginning of Your Problems as a Tribe

carry your frustration elsewhere. accept the truth and move on.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
str8talk1:

carry your frustration elsewhere. accept the truth and move on.

You are the one showing sign of fustration, blaming other tribes for the Murder that was carried out in Your Region when the Murderer has not even been identify yet. Yoruba don't even live in Your God forsaken Region. I don't know you are stupid to that extent, Tribalism will destroy you, that was how Ojukwu led 3 million of your people to their grave
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Xisnin(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Blakjewelry:
why carry phone when going for morning jogging. I normally leave by 5 with nothing on me
You are too dumb.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
rottennaija:
I stopped going for morning jogging during this election period. I will resume after the elections are over
I kukuma bought machines for it.I can take risk in this country where everywhere is a total darkness.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:

Why do you always find a way to blame the victims of crime? angry
The problem is overall lack of security in the country, and the heartlessness of Nigerians humans, not her! Get that into your thick skull angry
Exactly
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Xisnin:
You are too dumb.
I know say you be imbe before
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are the one showing sign of fustration, blaming other tribes for the Murder that was carried out in Your Region when the Murderer has not even been identify yet. Yoruba don't even live in Your God forsaken Region. I don't know you are stupid to that extent, Tribalism will destroy you, that was how Ojukwu led 3 million of your people to their grave

stop displaying ur ignorance and naivety on social media...ur type likes to live in self-denial of how ur kinsmen r easily disposed to using sharp objects just like an average Hausa Muslim person in defense or attack. it is in ur tribe's DNA so deal with it or exit out of this world. the truth will always be bitter.

Yes, Biafra was a just cause to be independent from subjugation and slavery of which the Yoruba race are contented with and played a major role in supporting your masters just to eat the crumbs from your master's table.
I dey laugh oooohhhh.!!!!!!
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:32am On Feb 13, 2019
str8talk1:

stop displaying ur ignorance and naivety on social media...ur type likes to live in self-denial of how ur kinsmen r easily disposed to using sharp objects just like an average Hausa Muslim person in defense or attack. it is in ur tribe's DNA so deal with it or exit out of this world. the truth will always be bitter.

Yes, Biafra was a just cause to be independent from subjugation and slavery of which the Yoruba race are contented with and played a major role in supporting your masters just to eat the crumbs from your master's table.
I dey laugh oooohhhh.!!!!!!

Why are you acting so Fustrated ? 3 Million of Your people died like Nothing you may as well grab a Rope and Follow them

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

yeah, in addition to your kinsmen's trait, are they not quick in meting out jungle justice to both the actual suspect and innocent victim?
check this news that just came out from the stables of Yoruba's economic power house. : https://www.nairaland.com/5019552/man-falsely-accused-being-thief

I guess u r just trying very hard to paint ur antecedent to be nice.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2019
str8talk1:

yeah, in addition to your kinsmen's trait, are they not quick in meting out jungle justice to both the actual suspect and innocent victim?
check this news that just came out from the stables of Yoruba's economic power house. : https://www.nairaland.com/5019552/man-falsely-accused-being-thief

I guess u r just trying very hard to paint ur antecedent to be nice.

Jungle Justice happens everywhere in Nigeria including your Region

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nigerianmonitor.com/graphic-photos-of-suspected-armed-robbers-burnt-to-death-in-anambra/amp/
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Why are you acting so Fustrated ? 3 Million of Your people died like Nothing you may as well grab a Rope and Follow them

come on!
it is not as bad as u think oooohhhhh!!!!
d moment u realize that the problem ur kinsmen are causing to this nation is enormous, d sooner ur redemption comes.
ur kinsmen will do anything to cling to power even if at the detriment of d overall interest of d Nation. A classical example is d betrayal and numbness nature of Awolowo during our quest for emancipation from the clutches of ur Slave masters. �
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
str8talk1:

come on!
it is not as bad as u think oooohhhhh!!!!
d moment u realize that the problem ur kinsmen are causing to this nation is enormous, d sooner ur redemption comes.
ur kinsmen will do anything to cling to power even if at the detriment of d overall interest of d Nation. A classical example is d betrayal and numbness nature of Awolowo during our quest for emancipation from the clutches of ur Slave masters. �

So it was Awolowo that carried out the first Military Coup in Nigeria and murdered everyone? was it Awolowo that carried out the second Military coup and Murdered everyone including Yoruba Leaders ? was it Awolowo that Stopped Regional Government in Nigeria? everything was carried out by Igbo men. You betrayed Nigeria first and you started everything that gone wrong in Nigeria, but here you are today wailing and Crying, Is God not wonderful? Karma is a bitch.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So it was Awolowo that carried out the first Military Coup in Nigeria and murdered everyone? was it Awolowo that carried out the second Military coup and Murdered everyone including Yoruba Leaders ? was it Awolowo that Stopped Regional Government in Nigeria? everything was carried out by Igbo men. You betrayed Nigeria first and you started everything that gone wrong in Nigeria, but here you are today wailing and Crying, Is God not wonderful? Karma is a bitch.

haha......a slave that loves his chain will remain in it.
enjoy ur one Nigeria! lol!
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
str8talk1:

haha......a slave that loves his chain will remain in it.
enjoy ur one Nigeria! lol!

Yoruba is not in Chain and there is nothing an Nyamiri like you would say to change that. You are the one crying of being in Chains and Being Enslave, the Chains you put yourselves into and bondages you put yourselves into. An Igbo man Stopped Regional Government in Nigeria, back then in our region we had free Education and Free health care etc, our region was the best in Nigeria that many igbo migrated to our region to enjoy our free system and Infrastructure, Igbo got jealous and carried out a coup in Nigeria you murdered all Yoruba Leaders and Hausa Leaders in Cold blood then you terminated Regional Government in Nigeria and that was how Free education and Free Health care stopped in the SW but guess who is crying today? Igbo are the one Crying and Wailing today. Karma will always be a Bitch
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
safarigirl:
people use phones and headsets to jog everyday, and they have not been killed.

No matter how cautious you are as a person, death will catch you where it will. People have been killed by stray bullets while sleeping in their own homes, will you still blame them for that?

We can't say because of that, we'll be carefree

A lot of you here are being very insensitive to the fact that someone's child is dead due to the greed and heartlessness of another person. Should people not live anymore in this country? Should we all just exist, waiting for the day our maker comes for us?

No. But we should play our part to stay alive.

Some people need those phones, that earpiece or headset to jog. It doesn't mean they are exposing thwmselves to be stabbed by hoodlums, even the most alert people still get attacked.

There is no security in this country, everyone should be safety conscious. Even in USA, they still advise citizens how to stay safe during early morning exercise, check Google.

Why ask what the victim did wrong? Why don't you ask about the perpwtrator? Is it because Nigerians find it easier to blame thw dead the the living? Blame the victims? Is that the sort of people we have become?

It is not really about the victim, it is about the rest us, the living. Just for us to learn. I don't jug away from my house, I knew the danger.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba is not in Chain and there is nothing an Nyamiri like you would say to change that. You are the one crying of being in Chains and Being Enslave, the Chains you put yourselves into and bondages you put yourselves into. An Igbo man Stopped Regional Government in Nigeria, back then in our region we had free Education and Free health care etc, our region was the best in Nigeria that many igbo migrated to our region to enjoy our free system and Infrastructure, Igbo got jealous and carried out a coup in Nigeria you murdered all Yoruba Leaders and Hausa Leaders in Cold blood then you terminated Regional Government in Nigeria and that was how Free education and Free Health care stopped in the SW but guess who is crying today? Igbo are the one Crying and Wailing today. Karma will always be a Bitch

unfortunately, I can stew ur brain is badly screwed up with lies and misinformation you and d generation before have been feed with by your slave masters all I the bid to put you in constant subjugation while at the same time treating you as pawns to be used in their political war chess.

keep living in fool's paradise.
by the way, I guess I have wasted my time enough educating you on the virtual prison your likes has been encaged in up till now...and unfortunately u r yet to see the light.

keep dreaming and fooling around thinking these beasts of the hausa-fulani extraction will ever accept your tribe as equals.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
str8talk1:

unfortunately, I can stew ur brain is badly screwed up with lies and misinformation you and d generation before have been feed with by your slave masters all I the bid to put you in constant subjugation while at the same time treating you as pawns to be used in their political war chess.

keep living in fool's paradise.
by the way, I guess I have wasted my time enough educating you on the virtual prison your likes has been encaged in up till now...and unfortunately u r yet to see the light.

keep dreaming and fooling around thinking these beasts of the hausa-fulani extraction will ever accept your tribe as equals.

Keep deceiving Yourself you are the one that is deceiving Yourself. Obasanjo was President of Nigeria and he governed Nigeria for 8 years, Osinbajo is the current Vice President of Nigeria, and if things goes our way we may even have another Yoruba President very soon. Fulani have not really rule that long considering the fact that Buhari took the presindency from an Igbo man, you are just bitter and full of Hatred and Yoruba is slave to no one because we even call the shots around here, we are Masters and there is nothing anyone from your tribe can say to change that. Do you really know what happened and what led to Biafra war? at that time in 1966 you controled 75% of this country, most of the top spots in Nigeria Leadership was assigned to Igbo but despite the fact you were not contented with what you had because you were not the prime minister of Nigeria, you carried out a coup and murdered all Yoruba Leaders and Hausa Leaders in cold blood. You murdered "Tafawa Balewa" like a Dog you murdered "Brigadier Ademulegun" and his Pregnant wife on the same Bed, you murdered "Sardauna" a Hausa Leader in the north, even Chimanmanda Adichie wrote in her book that when you wanted to murdered "Sardauna" he was crying like a Goat and pleading for his life embarassed but you murdered him anyway because of power, you murdered " Samuel Ladoke Akintola" one of Yoruba Leaders etc. It was a bloody day for Yoruba and Hausa, you evil spared no one, Hausa told Yoruba to joined them to Revenge but Yoruba didn't revenge with them because we believe it was politics, the scariest things that pissed Hausa off was that after you murdered their leaders that usually fed them all Igbo were jubilating and that was what led to the massacred of Igbo in the north, if you were the one in their shoes back then wouldn't you do the same? You murdered all their leaders like dogs then you started Jubilating and that was what later led to the Biafra War. Your Tribe are beasts and power drunken that if given too much opportunity, they are capable of doing evil things to others, Yoruba are the Masters around here and there is nothing a Bloodsuckin tribe of yours could say to change that.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 4:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Keep deceiving Yourself you are the one that is deceiving Yourself. Obasanjo was President of Nigeria and he governed Nigeria for 8 years, Osinbajo is the current Vice President of Nigeria, and if things goes our way we may even have another Yoruba President very soon. Fulani have not really rule that long considering the fact that Buhari took the presindency from an Igbo man, you are just bitter and full of Hatred and Yoruba is slave to no one because we even call the shots around here, we are Masters and there is nothing anyone from your tribe can say to change that. Do you really know what happened and what led to Biafra war? at that time in 1966 you controled 75% of this country, most of the top spots in Nigeria Leadership was assigned to Igbo but despite the fact you were not contented with what you had because you were not the prime minister of Nigeria, you carried out a coup and murdered all Yoruba Leaders and Hausa Leaders in cold blood. You murdered "Tafawa Balewa" like a Dog you murdered "Brigadier Ademulegun" and his Pregnant wife on the same Bed, you murdered "Sardauna" a Hausa Leader in the north, even Chimanmanda Adichie wrote in her book that when you wanted to murdered "Sardauna" he was crying like a Goat and pleading for his life embarassed but you murdered him anyway because of power, you murdered " Samuel Ladoke Akintola" one of Yoruba Leaders etc. It was a bloody day for Yoruba and Hausa, you evil spared no one, Hausa told Yoruba to joined them to Revenge but Yoruba didn't revenge with them because we believe it was politics, the scariest things that pissed Hausa off was that after you murdered their leaders that usually fed them all Igbo were jubilating and that was what led to the massacred of Igbo in the north, if you were the one in their shoes back then wouldn't you do the same? You murdered all their leaders like dogs then you started Jubilating and that was what later led to the Biafra War. Your Tribe are beasts and power drunken that if given too much opportunity, they are capable of doing evil things to others, Yoruba are the Masters around here and there is nothing a Bloodsuckin tribe of yours could say to change that.

wake up dear!
u r still dreaming.
ohh....I remember, here (https://www.nairaland.com/5024111/man-found-dead-ibadan-head) is a piece of what your tribe are capable of doing. is it not why your tribe is usually called skull hunters? lol!
Also, for your information, u know nothing about statistics when it comes to those that have ruled this contraption called Nigeria.
I guess this pic will enlightened you the more.
An example of the extensive research I have conducted of which ur likes are just not fit to unlashed the buckles of my sandals.

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:38am On Feb 16, 2019
str8talk1:

wake up dear!
u r still dreaming.
ohh....I remember, here (https://www.nairaland.com/5024111/man-found-dead-ibadan-head) is a piece of what your tribe are capable of doing. is it not why your tribe is usually called skull hunters? lol!
Also, for your information, u know nothing about statistics when it comes to those that have ruled this contraption called Nigeria.
I guess this pic will enlightened you the more.
An example of the extensive research I have conducted of which ur likes are just not fit to unlashed the buckles of my sandals.

We are talking about Politics, you changed it from Politics to Crimes commited by Homicidal and evil people in SW Region. A typical Nyanmiri is always trying to project an illusive superiority over others where as you are just stupid and Inferrior, i was expecting you to provide facts or evidence to debunk the History i wrote and prove it was a lie but you couldn't because it was the Truth.

You are talking about SW committing Crimes and your brothers and sisters are all over our land and none of them have lost their Skull yet, I think it is very safe to call you Headcutters in South East since we heard news about some people cutting people's heads in South East

This happened in South East

https://www.nairaland.com/2396373/man-beheaded-nanka-anambra-state

Okija Shrine was also In South East

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/bloody-tales-okija-shrine-re-echoe/amp/

Your Brothers and Sisters are all over Yoruba's Land and none of them have lost their skull yet, because of people's heads and body parts that were cut in South East i think it is very safe to call you all "Headcutters" and "Evil Pigs". tongue
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by str8talk1: 4:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are talking about Politics, you changed it from Politics to Crimes commited by Homicidal and evil people in SW Region. A typical Nyanmiri is always trying to project an illusive superiority over others where as you are just stupid and Inferrior, i was expecting you to provide facts or evidence to debunk the History i wrote and prove it was a lie but you couldn't because it was the Truth.

You are talking about SW committing Crimes and your brothers and sisters are all over our land and none of them have lost their Skull yet, I think it is very safe to call you Headcutters in South East since we heard news about some people cutting people's heads in South East

This happened in South East

https://www.nairaland.com/2396373/man-beheaded-nanka-anambra-state

Okija Shrine was also In South East

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/bloody-tales-okija-shrine-re-echoe/amp/

Your Brothers and Sisters are all over Yoruba's Land and none of them have lost their skull yet, because of people's heads and body parts that were cut in South East i think it is very safe to call you all "Headcutters" and "Evil Pigs". tongue

when you misplaced facts, it becomes worthless for me to argue with you. Because, I know all what you said are just a figment if your bereft imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.