Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki (27926 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / 2023 Poll: Peter Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki By A Wide Margin (Pic) / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by singa4real: 6:22am On Feb 12, 2019
Senate President Bukola Saraki today said he was proud of his role in stopping All Progressives Congress, APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from becoming the vice-presidential candidate of the APC in 2015.

Saraki in a statement yesterday said that he did not mind that the APC leader would continue to bellyache over the issue which he said was prompted by national interest. Responding to assertions made against him at the APC presidential campaign rally in Ilorin, Kwara State on Monday, Saraki in a statement signed by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity),Yusuph Olaniyonu, stated that the APC leaders know that their party would lose the presidential and National Assembly elections on February 16, 2019 and hence the resort to name calling and avoidance of the issues. “As for Tinubu, we have never expected any good words from him. All his life, he will continue to belly ache and nurse grudges over my opposition to the Muslim-Muslim ticket idea in 2015. As far as he is concerned, I stopped him from realizing his ambition then. However, I believe my action then and now is in pursuit of national interest. Again, I supported President Buhari in 2015 because I believe he could make a positive change. I left the party when I realized he lacked the capacity and the desire to make any change. “Tinubu on his own part said though he agreed with me about my assessment of the man, he would continue to support Buhari even if the man had to govern from the hospital stretcher because that is the way he (Tinubu) could become the President in 2023. So, while my position is premised on national interest, Tinubu’s is based on his personal interest and ambition. Now that Tinubu’s new speciality is to hurl insults at people like former President Olusegun Obasanjo and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, focusing on me today is okay if it will help him feel good. “It is surprising that a man like Tinubu will be talking about morality and corruption. This is a man whose disrepute is known both within and outside Nigeria. This is somebody who personifies everything that is wrong with the Nigerian system. Well, I am not ready to roll in the gutter with him. Unlike them, I will stay on the issues that are germane to national development and the welfare of our people.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-am-proud-of-my-role-in-stopping-tinubu-saraki/

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Firefire(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you Bukky!

You have done very well. Your efforts in preventing Nigeria from turning into Banana Republic is well noted and documented. We sensible Nigerians appreciate you for everything.

Unfortunately, we would like to bring to an end your family’s continuous rule in Kwara over poor governance, under performance and poverty across the state.

We saw how you looted our common wealth and converted all our resources to that of your own through Harmony Holdings.

Your puppet, Abdul-fatal Ahmed is a terrible criminal after being mentored and taking orders from you the LEADER. Bukky, Your Time is up in Kwara. Too late to redeem your bartered image on the home-front.

One day all your co-looters across Nigeria will face similar RED CARD, starting from the Asiwaju awon gbewiri in Lagos. The professional bloody & wicked capitalist who has turned Lagos to his private estate.

Otooooo Ge ni Ipinle Kwara.

Mohomodu Buhary, your failed promises & divisive personality will make you too return to your cows in Daura. Only sycophants will want you with your current state of mind to continue in office with cabals in-charge. OTO’GE to the wicked Change!

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2019
As far as he is concerned, I stopped him from realizing his ambition then
His ambition was to see President MUHAMMADU BUHARI becomes President, and it was so fulfilling.

Saraki the criminal, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Look at him looking sad as ever!

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by DLondonboiy: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
God bless you SP Bukola Saraki. We the people won't forget.

Tinubu can support a dog, if only he is promised 2023 ticket.. Over ambition kill you there..

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Yankee101: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Let's stop Buhari and Elrufai next

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by McAausim: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
grin

Ok we don hear....

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Yambee: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
What is this criminal saying?

I am proud of the role i am playing in killing the Saraki's dynasty in Kwara State.

No more slave taking in Kwara State.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by castrokins(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Baba Oloye, The Tormentor Of APC.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by magoo10(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Baba oloye you deserve some accolade for putting the frog eyed druggist in check. No wonder he is in severe pains

Expired milk dey worry tinubu

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by iammo(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
cool

Tinubu demonstrated his discipline, love for national democracy and respect for party supremacy..

These are the traits Amosun, Okorocha and Saraki lacks

Saraki single handedly held nigerians down by delaying budget for more than six months, and intentionaly cutting the budget of critical infrastructure like lagos-ibadan express way and enugu airport remodelling. Yet people whose future were mortgage to buy SUV's for saraki and friends are hailing him.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by yjgm(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Saraki is hallucinating

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Yeeyo: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari go and rest Nigerians are tired of you, your brain is too weak 2 handle Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by budosky(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Olatunji1929: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you mr senate president the tormentor of tinubu the slayer of apc that drug baron would have killed that useless president bullhary by now the aim of tinubu is to become president through the back door knowing that he cant win in any free and fair election because no sane person will cast his/her vote for 9ja PABLO ESCOBA

12 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Felixalex(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Chimezirim121: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Voice of a Drowning Man.

O to ge!

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by ednut1(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2019
This country is doomed. Who has muslim xtain or xtain muslim ticket ever helped. I pray i withness the overdue revolution where both apc and pdp guys would pay with their useless lives

9 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by DoTheNeedful: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Liar!

Buhari had contested three times before 2015, he never for once chose a Muslim as his running mate. I wonder how that would have changed in 2015.

Saraki has an inflated sense of self. How much did his Kwara contribute in 2015 sef undecided? Just less than 600k votes. If those votes were deducted, APC would still have won. How much did he contribute? 200M according to him undecided If that is deducted, the campaign wouldn't have gone broke either. undecided

We dey watch am.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by DLondonboiy: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Voice of a Drowning Man.

O to ge!

All these ones na anywhere their belle lead them to..No ability to think for themselves..They don't mind if its a Muslims-muslim ticket or a bokoharam ticket as long as their 30k is guaranteed. Zoms!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by onyidon22(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
You spoke well

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Seetto: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Otoge , tinubu legacy has brought remarkable achievements for Lagos, what has your legacy brought for kwara people, poverty at its peak, absolutely infrastructure deficits.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by awa(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Nice respond to the small oluwa of wasteland

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by chozzy: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
VP Osinbajo should watch his back.
Two air mishaps in less than a year may not just be ordinary.

Tinubu is obviously still very bitter with all those who opposed
his VP ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Abayhormy(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Tinubu, Lagos biggest Landlord. Biggest landlord in Nigeria . Greed is real !

10 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Donpeak(f): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
PDP 419. APC 419

AAC way to go

Vote Sowore 2019! Vote African Action Congress for better Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Felixalex(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75644739:

His ambition was to see President MUHAMMADU BUHARI becomes President, and it was so fulfilling.

Saraki the criminal, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Nawa o, are u a bot? Ure everywhere defending these people. But ENOUGH IS NOT ENOUGH for Tinubu's lordship over Lagos state abi? Tinubu is not a criminal abi?

Noooo ure not a bot, i didn't see u on the threads about Atiku's visit to Kano.. I also didn't see u on the threads about the Ogun embarrassment yesterday even that one about Tinubu ur daddy throwing flag away.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by unity004(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2019
grin i will also be proud of my role in sending the lifeless mogul back 2 daura #LIKE 4 ATIKU jor

10 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by braveboy64(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Keep kwayet
OOTOGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill IPOB Gunmen In Abia State / An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious / Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.