Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (14134 Views)

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / EFCC To Re-Arraign Ladoja For Alleged N4.7bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by eDoctorr(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2019
A former Governor of Oyo State ,
Rashidi Ladoja, has said that he
wouldn’ t have had to undergo a trial
that lasted 11 whopping years for
alleged theft of N4 . 7bn public funds if
he had joined the ruling All
Progressives Congress .
Ladoja, who was discharged and
acquitted by Justice Mohammed Idris at
a Federal High Court, Lagos Division
last Friday , recalled his trial by the
Economics and Financial Crimes
Commission , saying he was under
pressure by the ruling APC to join the
party if his alleged sins must be
forgiven.

He did not mention the names of the
APC leaders who wanted him to join
the party.
Speaking with journalists on Sunday at
his Bodija residence after a rally
organised for him by his supporters
around Ibadan and led by Sharafadeen
Alli , his party, Zenith Labour Party ’s
gubernatorial candidate, Ladoja said he
was also worried that the judgement
could be influenced by political
enemies to ensure he was punished for
sins he didn ’t commit.
While thanking the judiciary for
upholding truth and fair play , Ladoja
said, from the outset , he knew it was a
case of political prosecution.
“ I know the trial will be tough and
challenging , but I believe God is on my
side.
“ I would have chosen to join APC so
that my sins can be forgiven as it was
recently said by the National Chairman
of APC , Adams Oshiomhole ; but despite
all the pressures , I remained steadfast
because I knew truth shall prevail.”
Earlier, Ladoja, who had visited the
palace of Olubadan of Ibadan land , Oba
Saliu Adetunji after his arrival from
Lagos , said he had reasons to
appreciate the monarch for his support
during his trial .
Olubadan described him as a man of
“ impeccable character ” who would
never indulge in acts capable of
dragging his good reputation in the
mud.

Source: https://punchng.com/i-wouldve-escaped-11-year-trial-for-n4-7bn-fraud-if-i-had-joined-apc-ladoja/?fbclid=IwAR09zTAG3E7kR6SXEeQddgec_XroUVJpxmyXClW-Axl8UvRSC96j2khvZLc

2 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by bkool7(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
So, are you actually confessing that you stole because I find it hard to comprehend the purpose of the word escape

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Yes of course, if you join apc old things shall pass away,and you shall be made a saint. THIEVES

89 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by StupidInyamiri: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Now that Titi Abubakar confirmed there's a mark on Atiku Abubakar's yansh! ZA KWESTON IS: How did CowNu knows about it?
���

4 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by GoldChest(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2019
APC leaders and thiefery are inseparable .

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
You have no where to run to Ladoja, THANK GOD we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
Two APC governors are languishing in jail presently, and they were both jailed for corruption when President MUHAMMADU BUHARI came to power.
But what do children of hate know apart from shouting online!?
donbrowser:

Who are the two governors please?
Ganduje and who? omo aje abe
We said it earlier, what do kids know?! cheesy wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by NwaNimo1(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Is he Ahmed Musa papa?

I see some resemblance.

2 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by ct2: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
anyone who thinks he has escaped is only hallucinating, know one can escape God judgment
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Yes ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by philips007(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Good for him
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Abjay97(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2019
g
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Firefire(m): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645147:
You have no where to run to Ladoja, THANK GOD we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
Two APC governors are languishing in jail presently, and they were both jailed for corruption when President MUHAMMADU BUHARI came to power.

Jaundiced as usual. Incoherent!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Firefire:

Jaundiced as usual. Incoherent!
No, you can cry!
Dont hold it back kiddo! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645147:
Do you have a child? Family? Loved ones? If you do, I hope you support them with as much zest as you support a stranger whom you do not have the slightest link to, and who doesn't give a toss about your existence. It will be heartwrenching to see you support a random stranger with such gusto and not give such support to people who actually care about you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2019
I tot his political career has ended. All these men without shame.i expect that he rots in jail
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Only zombies believe buhari is actually fighting corruption.

He went to Kano to endorse Ganduje who was caught on camera receiving kick-backs from contractors but he says we should not vote for Atiku because allegedly, he is corrupt!

Buhari was a grave mistake!

6 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by mdkanye: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
With Due respect Sir, what you just said is nonsense. Was it APC that persecuted you? Plus as a full Ibadan born and bred, I could remember how he fervently tried to join APC at the same time as his former deputy turned enemy, Alao Akala, which was highly kicked against by the ApC chieftains. Akala went through Abuja and eventually joined and the OYO state branch still alienated him making him decamp. Make baba Ladoja talk another one.

Someone that was impeached with less than half of d assembly members by obasanjo and adedibu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by donbrowser(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645147:
Who are the two governors please?
Ganduje and who?
Omo ale abe eni

5 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Now that Titi Abubakar confirmed there's a mark on Atiku Abubakar's yansh! ZA KWESTON IS: How did CowNu knows about it?
���
Stop displaying your grand stupidity. You are in competition with no one over it. We know

5 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Firefire(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645249:

No, you can cry!
Dont hold it back kiddo! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by JESUSSON1: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
They are not APC governors, but APC members, and their cases started beofore APC government came in
post=75645147:

2 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by DWJOBScom(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Say no more as we know how they operate
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Aquariann: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
This one just wan use APC shine.

Oga, your trial started long before APC was even conceived. APC was formed just 5 years ago, yet you're claiming you would have escaped a trial that lasted 11 years if you had joined APC..

Your former colleague Jonah Jang even after joining APC was still sent to jail, so if anything to learn from your case is that the government didn't intervene in both yours and Jonah's case.

That you were set free shows how messed up our judiciary is. After all Ibori was freed by a Nigerian court both nailed by a British court.

So tell us another story Oga.

2 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by figment232(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645147:
hmm worthless zombie and his lifeless baba

6 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by amazon14: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Congratulations on you being acquainted. You are a strong man. That's how apshits gather their saints.
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Ayoswit(f): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2019
You acted wisely unlike the coward called Akpabio.
Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by Nonsoco80(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645147:

Who is been taking care of your dead meat business. You been busy following APC around. 1k they give you for every outing is enough to leave your dead dog meat. Pls I am just showing concern o.

2 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by donbrowser(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645147:

Is it too hard to mention the governors? grin grin
I repeat again Omo ale abe eni

5 Likes

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by kayzat: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2019
So APC that was formed about 5 years ago has been the one behind your trial of over 11 years? Ladoja is saying trash

1 Like

Re: I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja by lailo: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
did Joshua Dariye and Jolly Iyame escape their own too even after joining APC.Gullible people will believe him too.Buhari belongs to nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Orders Autopsy On Woman Allegedly Killed By Hoodlums (photos) / N1.08bn Corruption Scandal Hits Debt Management Office / Lagos To Experience Abnormal Rainfall In 2024 – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.