Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari (7511 Views)

Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by PapaAdanna: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2019
Old man please stop deceiving urself and zombies like you. Wether u like it or not, u must go back to daura.
When people are saying buhari has integrity, I would be like... Really

1 Like

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Dino98: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
So after Buhari next is Tinubu?? Tinubu governed Lagos and now owns it....he is waiting to do the same thing to NIGERIA...after him Ameachi.

My country people if we don't find a way to vote them out now...there will be no Nigeria left o.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by nextnear(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2019
JosEast:
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said all recovered loot will be reinvested in infrastructure.

Buhari also promised that if re-elected, his administration would continue to bring those who abused trust before the law.

He said this in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, during his campaign rally.

“We are going to continue to take those who abused trust before the law; collect what they have stolen and reinvest them in infrastructure,” he said.

National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, told the crowd of supporters that the end of the Saraki dynasty had come.

“For Bukola, it is finished. I cannot wait till Saturday for Kwara people to celebrate their new-found freedom,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/well-reinvest-recovered-loot-into-infrastructure-buhari.html
we are talking about restructure, he is talking about infrastructure. this is what happens when there is no more reasonable thing to say or do. your excellency, its over sir.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by staen: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Oga d ones u retrieved in d past three years nko? ...u used it for ur personal investments ..bros ur format don tire us ... Lets try atiku if im sef fuckul we change am for am in d nxt four election
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by nextnear(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2019
JosEast:
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said all recovered loot will be reinvested in infrastructure.

Buhari also promised that if re-elected, his administration would continue to bring those who abused trust before the law.

He said this in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, during his campaign rally.

“We are going to continue to take those who abused trust before the law; collect what they have stolen and reinvest them in infrastructure,” he said.

National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, told the crowd of supporters that the end of the Saraki dynasty had come.

“For Bukola, it is finished. I cannot wait till Saturday for Kwara people to celebrate their new-found freedom,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/well-reinvest-recovered-loot-into-infrastructure-buhari.html
thank God oshiomhole is not God, if not some people will eat sand. Saturday will come so if he can't wait, he can sort himself out, he should worry about his own fortune, not saraki's own.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by ezkimow(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2019
But you have already shared Abacha loot in the North, which other loot are you talking about?
This Baba sef
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Printerscanner: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.

And you did not see Kaduna-Abuja Railway completed and commissioned by Buhari. Get new eye glasses. Meanwhile, while going from Lagos to Ibadan, you will see Lagos-Ibadan expressway constructed by Buhari. You will see lagos-Ibadan Railway constructed by Buhari.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Printerscanner: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Davash222:
A sitting president campaigning with ‘We will’ instead of ‘We have’. Tufiakwa!!

Failure can’t be reinforced.

Me, my mom, my siblings and my 5 girlfriends are Atikulated.

He did the below in less than 3 years. What PDP could not do in 16 years. Buhari has constructed railway to the home town of the bitter old Owu letter writer. Buhari is even constructing the road to the house of the old bitter letter writer just the same way Buhari constructed the road to the village of the drunk ineffectual buffoon with a bought PhD after his (Goatluck) wife has embezzled money meant for it.

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by adakole(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Haba another money scheme loading. E fit be shoemaker Moni, alaba intl Moni, spare parts market trader Moni. Never again. Sir just go back to daura sir
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Heavance(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.
You wicked o
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari where art thou senses? Almost four years now you have collecting loots you did not use it for anything in fact you can not give account the total loot recovered talkless of using it for anything so given you another miserable four years you now want to reinvest the loots

Buhari where are your senses Oga Buhari is too late for that now.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Alejob: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
The time to start that is yesterday!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by drskyfly007(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari Is Campaigning Like He Is The Opposition. He Keeps Saying "I WILL DO", Instead Of "I HAVE DONE"
. undecided
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Heavance(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

He did the below in less than 3 years. What PDP could not do in 16 years. Buhari has constructed railway to the home town of the bitter old Owu letter writer. Buhari is even constructing the road to the house of the old bitter letter writer just the same way Buhari constructed the road to the village of the drunk ineffectual buffoon with a bought PhD after his (Goatluck) wife has embezzled money meant for it.

Are you saying Nigeria is still the way it was in 1999?
Each time i see you people talk 16 years, i don't just know what else to enlighten you with.
A govt should continue from where the previous one stopped, not throw blame games for four years.

The funny thing is, many of you who talk about 16 years, actually went to Universities that started off under that sixteen years. Federal Universities started off in many states under that sixteen years (even private unis), Health care improved (but not yet where we want it to be), Companies sprung up in the last sixteen years to absorb many graduates, policies made education improve.... If they didn't do anything, mtn, airtel, etisalat, globacom and the rest wont be here, you wont even have data to post this.

I am not defending the past govt, but i know they should have done far more......
All i am saying is, Buhari has done things as well, but we expected him to do far more, and not take us backward. The economy was better before he came to power, a blind man knows this.

If Buhari has done as he was saying before he came to power, there will be nothing like opposition.
check his manifesto and compare with what he did, and compare.
and he is still using same template for 2019 election, avoiding debate like he did in 2015, and Oshiomole was abusing Adeleke for avoiding debate, what does he have to say about Buhari's own?
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by themanderon: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
This wicked old ogre must think we are still in the 80's where we will just believe anything his evil tongue has to offer. How much has been recovered so far and what has he done with it since the past 4 yrs that he remembered he will now invest it on infrastructure? Only zombies will believe him anyways cos those ones cannot be helped.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by AllenSpencer: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
Davash222:
A sitting president campaigning with ‘We will’ instead of ‘We have’. Tufiakwa!!

Failure can’t be reinforced.

Me, my mom, my siblings and my 5 girlfriends are Atikulated.
[/s]

Like you all have PVC

5%
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by AllenSpencer: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2019
drskyfly007:
Buhari Is Campaigning Like He Is The Opposition. He Keeps Saying "I WILL DO", Instead Of "I HAVE DONE"
. undecided

Cant you see everything he is doing?

If PDP moved at his pace for 16years, we wont be where we are today

Give it up to Buhari!

He tried with dwindling cash flow
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by AllenSpencer: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
themanderon:
This wicked old ogre must think we are still in the 80's where we will just believe anything his evil tongue has to offer. How much has been recovered so far and what has he done with it since the past 4 yrs that he remembered he will now invest it on infrastructure? Only zombies will believe him anyways cos those ones cannot be helped.

Are you a residence on Nigeria!

Cant you see the infrastructural development across nIGERIA

YOU JUST FEEL LIKE TALKING? YOU HAVE NO POINT
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by yungmayor02(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2019
People who will vote buhari are FOOLS
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by ChiefVolt007: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
Enough is enough

Buhari you are not wanted again
cry
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
three:

We will ke?
After 3 years!
E be like say Baba Don put d money for fix deposit

sad angry undecided cry
lwkmd
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
three:

We will ke?
After 3 years!
E be like say Baba Don put d money for fix deposit

sad angry undecided cry
lwkmd
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by ChiefVolt007: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:

WE DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE AMONGST THE PEOPLE THRIVING ON HYPOCRISY AND LIES. WORKING FOR A FAILED GOVERMENT. GO AND ASK YOUR SO CALLED LEADER NWHAT HAPPENED THE THE ABUJA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT THAT THEY ALLOCATED BILLIONS TO RENOVATE AND SOME HOW FORGOT TO BUILD AN EMERGENCY RUN WAY AMONGST OTHERS.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by bluntMonkey: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Most viewed recent video

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by wisdomkid: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
After 4!!! 4 years!!! you're still saying "WE ARE"?

WHAT have you done with the 400 Billion custom remitted, while jonathan remited 2 naira?
300 Billion jamb remitted?
Trillions remitted by those who loot the economy??

Those supporting Buhari truly are brainless.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by wisdomkid: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Which Infrasture please?
The poverty level?
Lack of Jobs..
Hike price of Food..
Hike in price of everything, including the presidential Yearly meal ticket?

Please, where is the infrasture?
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by ebuka440: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Illiteracy is a disease. So since four years ago you haven't invested any instead you looted. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan Knows Fate June 27 / Belgium's King Philippe, Queen And Children Goes On Family Bike Ride(Pics) / SERAP Tells FG To Probe Missing ₦3.8bn In Health Ministry, NAFDAC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.