Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) (36623 Views)

More Pictures From APC Ogun State Walk; Governor Abiodun, 9ice Spotted / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by ridbell01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
tollyboy5:
Awon oloriburuku sombori. Tinubu thinks he's smart. I don talk am everything that has beginning has end
guy I will send you email on Monday when APC sweep all Southwest with extreme gap in Lagos and ogun..but you can even send me your no may God spare our life
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by ridbell01(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:
APC party of thugs. If Yorubas don't reject APC on saturday, I'll know they are born slaves. As for North and SE & SS, they are ATIKULATED already
Go and check the history and calculate how many years yorubas have been enslaving you and your foolish dad
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by themanderon: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dem leave sorrow tears and blood dem regular trademark grin. Party of demon worshippers, vampires and soulless beasts.
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrRichmond:

This calls for wisdom!

It's all about picking the lesser evil.

Atiku is a known magnanimous unifier compared to buhari a violent despot.

We cannot afford to bring back buhari again....

Eewu bę loko Longę, Longę fun ara rę eewu ni

A word is enough for the wise!

likewise we can't afford to bring back pdp and enthrone atiku. evil is evil, no evil is lesser, every evil is destructive.
like you said it calls for wisdom.
why would obj reconcile and realign with his old foes?
is it because the people are languishing or for his selfish interest?
"I will enrich my friends" does that make any sense.
all we expect was a rocket change, magic.
what we want is a man with the energy to reconstruct in one month a skyscraper that took thousands of excavators, bulldozers, crushers, demolishers, demolition men etc over 30 of years + to demolish. it doesn't work that way.
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
ridbell01:
guy I will send you email on Monday when APC sweep all Southwest with extreme gap in Lagos and ogun..but you can even send me your no may God spare our life
Amen o we gather dey here na! Lagos go free from slavery undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:
APC party of thugs. If Yorubas don't reject APC on saturday, I'll know they are born slaves. As for North and SE & SS, they are ATIKULATED already

Your Generation na born Slaves, Who care what you think hun? cheesy , who care what a Pig like you concluded about us ? You are talking as if Yoruba know you Exist. You are the one crying that you are being Enslave and Oppress not Yoruba. After Buhari win the Election you can go Grab a Rope

1 Like

Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by cosmatika(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Your Generation na born Slaves, Who care what you think hun? cheesy , who care what a Pig like you concluded about us ? You are talking as if Yoruba know you Exist. You are the one crying that you are being Enslave and Oppress not Yoruba. After Buhari win the Election you can go Grab a Rope
Be brave enough and follow Awo's footsteps. Take that sniper now
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:
Be brave enough and follow Awo's footsteps. Take that sniper now

If Atiku win the Election it is going to be a Win for Yoruba, If Buhari win the Election it is going to be a Win for Yoruba, either way we are not going to lose. It is you that will lose no matter the Outcome, If Buhari Win the election you are going to continue Wailing, If Atiku win the Election you will end up under the control of the Hausa/Fulani you hate so much and you are running from and they will continue to be your Master. grin It is a lose/lose situation for you but one lose is just minimal because one of your Brothers will be next in line to Your Fulani/Hausa Master cheesy. I will not advise you to continue living like that, it is you that really need to go and Grab a Rope cheesy and end it fast

1 Like

Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by sogodihno: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:

just shut it, Yorubas are slaves because they refuse to identify with looter party PDP. what did PDP do for yorubas in 16 years?. we will vote for APC go and kill urself.
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by Friend01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
teufelein:
Stoning the Devil
Our cousins from Ogun State did not pelt the president with stones; they were simply rehearsing the "Stoning the Devil" Islamic Rites against the next Hajj.

Idiot!

Your cousins ni, you will soon join them to wail Inshaa'a Allāh after this election.

Buhari is not the source of your misery take it elsewhere or kuku ask your village people (since this what most of you believe).
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by cosmatika(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If Atiku win the Election it is going to be a Win for Yoruba, If Buhari win the Election it is going to be a Win for Yoruba, either way we are not going to lose. It is you that will lose no matter the Outcome, If Buhari Win the election you are going to continue Wailing, If Atiku win the Election you will end up under the control of the Hausa/Fulani you hate so much and you are running from and they will continue to be your Master. grin It is a lose/lose situation for you but one lose is just minimal because one of your Brothers will be next in line to Your Fulani/Hausa Master cheesy. I will not advise you to continue living like that, it is you that really need to go and Grab a Rope cheesy and end it fast
Whether Osibanjo is the VP or acting president, the quality of life of an average Igbo man will always be better than that of an Afonja. Just Buhari's 1st tenure, skull mining and stealing pant has bcom the order of the day in the South West
Re: Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.