Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (51231 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC / Dapo Abiodun: How Amosun, Dangote’s Disagreement Cost Ogun $16b Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by tollyboy5(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
islandmoon:
so, twitter posts are now a credible source ?

Ogun state people are first class citizen, everything came through us,

Independent - Obafemi Awolowo

Education _ Obafemi Awolowo

Democrazy - MKO Abiola

Television - Obafemi Awolowo

Telephone - I TT , MKO Abiola

GSM - OBJ

abeg, I don tire!

who is Oshiomole ? to choose leader for us? we have our own internal politics
Oh! Look at your big mouth. Come and carry your two sons running for our gov/ vice in Lagos. We are not bastard tinubu can't choose for us. Agbaje remains
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by islandmoon: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
tollyboy5:

Oh! Look at your big mouth. Come and carry your two sons running for our gov/ vice in Lagos. We are not bastard tinubu can't choose for us. Agbaje remains
our two sons? name them please.
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by Friend01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Amosun should stand up for his right or get the Ambode treatment. Give them sign to vote out lifeless.

How is what you read about Amosun's debacle be compared to what befell Ambode by any logical person.

Ambode had problems with the party in his state because he believed he was the chop-and-chop alone oga.And we know what happened afterwards.

Amosun's case was a case of a successor whom he can control like moat governors do and when he could have his way, he created a clone I'd APC in his state;and you are here telling him to fight for his right?
No be only right, na left.

Amosun just dug his own political grave.
He will easily be forgotten.It is just a matter of time.

He just dealt with the combination of Tinubu and Adams Oshiomhole and these guys from what I know of them they don't take these sort of issues lying down.
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by Akainzo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
All Amosun needs to do is to tell his supporters to vote for Atiku on Saturday. He should teach APC a bitter lesson that they won't forget for the injustice done against him.

If he had such following, he would have won the APC primaries na. You can't build something on top of nothing.
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by tollyboy5(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
islandmoon:

our two sons? name them please.
You dont know them. Sonwo-olu and hamzat
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by tollyboy5(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Friend01:

How is what you read about Amosun's debacle be compared to what befell Ambode by any logical person.

Ambode had problems with the party in his state because he believed he was the chop-and-chop alone oga.And we know what happened afterwards.

Amosun's case was a case of a successor whom he can control like moat governors do and when he could have his way, he created a clone I'd APC in his state;and you are here telling him to fight for his right?
No be only right, na left.

Amosun just dug his own political grave.
He will easily be forgotten.It is just a matter of time.

He just dealt with the combination of Tinubu and Adams Oshiomhole and these guys from what I know of them they don't take these sort of issues lying down.
I don't know how you guys chose to turn blind eyes to obvious truth. If amosun is choosing his own successor what is tinubu doing in Lagos? I don't know when Yoruba hypocrisy to our self has turn people blind to what they should condemn. We all know how tinubu is trying to spread his influence round south west state he tried it @ ondo state he didn't work out and he support sdp against aketi-APC. It would be sad if you're educated and still find way of defending tinubu.
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ategberoson:

really?

pmb deserve such humiliation he got for his ignorant on how Democratic politics is being practised.

raising that APM guy up is a plain ignorant of him. so I welcome it and I hope he learn from that experience
He will learn after leaving office in May
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
somehow:
And this one self go claim to be a democrat. Did his choice win the primary?
His choice won but the mandate was stolen in a typical APC style
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by Ategberoson(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He will learn after leaving office in May

he's leaving no where guy, don't be carried away with your political inconsistency
Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by islandmoon: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
tollyboy5:
You dont know them. Sonwo-olu and hamzat
you don't mean it? unbelievable, are they really from Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse by somehow: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
His choice won but the mandate was stolen in a typical APC style

Stop peddling lies.

There was no primaries in Ogun state because Amosun decided to pick someone after the division (himself and osoba)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.