Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My 9ja Here We Come. We Need To Vote This Man ATIKU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 9ja Here We Come. We Need To Vote This Man ATIKU (323 Views)

Shocking. Sidiq Abubakar, The Man Atiku Stole His Certificate Revealed. Photos / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / See The Man Atiku Appointed As Presidential Campaign Spokesman (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 9ja Here We Come. We Need To Vote This Man ATIKU by Anigreat: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
shocked

My sister and i, are making preparation to travel down to Nigeria today, just to follow and participate in the forthcoming election.

The love we had for ATIKU is second to none, hence we decide to travel all the way from UK to Nigeria just to cast our vote to this man.

I believe ATIKU and OBI will make us proud
I believe with ATIKU and OBI Nigeria will work again. God bless both men

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu “ikeoha” Is Our Man - Hon. Ben Oshi / The Ogun State Rally Is A Warning Signal For The APC / Read The AFENIFERE COMMUNIQUE Reaffirming Their Endorsement Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.