Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,087 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) (31682 Views)

Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by brookz: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
One Cum criminal from Potor republic down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by 4ckTOTO: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2019
I did not see the name clearly. Just look how they have destroyed naija passport and they want to run away and create new name so that when the real nigerians are travelling , they will tag us drug dealers and they will travel freely. Sense will not kill them but e no go work. If naija must break up, the drug dealers and devopers must take the name nigeria with them. We will come up with our own name
Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by 4ckTOTO: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2019
siraj1402:
I hate when I see headline like this and the word "nigeria" is mentioned. Simply say IPOB simple. Are they Nigerians?
The truth is those people musty take this nigeria name with them o. You don't come into someone house scatter and just expect to run out like that. They must stay or go with the name nigeria
Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by j1mmy: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by chineloSA(f): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
cry cry Second one in one day.
Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
They tarnish our image and still have the audacity to call us names

Re: Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) by Kworopshun: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
oh igbos why.....why na? og God why am i a nigerian? forced to share a country with this tribe of criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran / Bamise’s Death Was Caused By Force Blunt Trauma – Pathologist / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.