Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her (31662 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by HeWrites(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Lauretta Onos took to her Facebook page to call out an Edo 'Big boy' identified as Pedro Pinto who duped her of a sunglass that worth ten thousand naira.

According to Lauretta;
"why is this society so wicked? girls that prostitute themselves are highly condemed while the ones that decide to make a decent living are being decieved and scammed...
this big for nothing bastard that calls himself suspicious wealth (pinto pedro)ordered for a sun glasses, i didnt have it so i went back to d market since i was still in lagos..after a great search n even loosing my phone in the process i finally got it and sent him the picture and asked him to pay at least half d price of the glasses but he refused and asked me to stop at benin on my way back to warri to give him the glasses which i agreed, so he invited me toa hotel with an open bar and was offering me food and drinks but i refused to have anything so he asked for d glasses,tried it on and refused to take it off after a while he said he was going to order for chicken na so this big uncle witjout sense run with my glasses n switched off his phone leaving me dere for 3hrs..
see u have carrird curses upon curses upon ur generation cos u have messed with d wrong person u will pay with ur destiny for ordinary 10k glasses
this big idiot blocked me evey where
please help me share my post and make this cheap thief popular"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-calls-out-an-edo-big-boy-who-scammed-her-photos.html

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Preshy561(f): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
what we have now is lazy Nigerian youths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by eezeribe(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
OK
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Bluezy13(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
This story doesn't add up!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by CertifiedA: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy

See the gee facebook

LOL.. He even wore the glasses grin

Update:
The Guy has deleted the video and his pictures... (am smart.. I saved it) see what 10k has landed him unto. Now.

I learnt... He's claiming someone scammed him.. Not knowing he's a cheap scammer! KARMA!

He just unblocked her on Facebook... see what he said below... (Last Image)

13 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
She's lucky he didn't make her pay for his meal. These scammers are not only evil, they're shameless. See his face like stale puffpuff

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by delugajackson: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Never trust people with random pictures on their Facebook profile. Or girls with that flowery nonsense on their heads.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Deltayankeeboi: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
I wonder how people will choose to pick on what is not their problem. Look at that one above me. Bashing hustlers here. Buh if you meet them for street, fear no let you look their face. No go face your own problem, dey here dey beef wetin big pass you. People wey you no fit stand with anytime.

If given the opportunity for you to proffer solutions on how to curb the menace, i bet my balls you will have no reasonable proficient ideas to come up with. But you'd be quick to bash them online like they give two fvcks about you.

Sister Holy mary. Mtcheww

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by anthony533(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Flexherbal(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
.A Nigerian lady identified as Lauretta Onos took to her Facebook page to call out an Edo 'Big boy' identified as Pedro Pinto who duped her of a sunglass that worth ten thousand naira.
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
anthony533:
This is Nigeria

Everyone be criminal

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sharap jooor the guy fùck you him no pay the price una bargain ashawo

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by olumose001(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
D guy even use the "sunshade" to make a live video. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by MrLouisVanGaal1: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
eya

Meanwhile want to learn how to make 2D explainer videos and sell on fiverr, then follow my signature link.

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Za scammer and za scammed. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by victorazyvictor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by bedspread: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
CertifiedA:
cheesy

See the gee facebook

LOL.. He even wore the glesses grin
BUSTED!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Teewhy2: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Some people because of little things put curse on themselves . I no even pity them but their families that didn't know what they did to bring the curse upon them but will be the one running around when the issue arises.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by iamleumas: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Edo

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by GoldNiagara(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
I beg stop whining how much is the glasses self, 10k! , thought it was like million of naira scam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Hotfreeze: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I wonder how people will choose to pick on what is not their problem. Look at that one above me. Bashing hustlers here. Buh if you meet them for street, fear no let you look their face. No go face your own problem, dey here dey beef wetin big pass you. People wey you no fit stand with anytime.

If given the opportunity for you to proffer solutions on how to curb the menace, i bet my balls you will have no reasonable proficient ideas to come up with. But you'd be quick to bash them online like they give two fvcks about you.

Sister Holy mary. Mtcheww

Which hustlers? The boys into fraud, robbery and rituals or the girls into prostitution?

The fact that you worship criminals where you come from doesn't mean others do so too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by CertifiedA: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
bedspread:
BUSTED!!

No time grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by walanter(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin never trust a bitch u full in love with in an hotel
he will turn around and fuk the all hoes when u at nt around
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sunglasses worth 10k? When 150 own full ground wey go last u for 3 years

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Nigeria every body is a cry cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by UncleJudax(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
anthony533:
This is Nigeria
I swear e just de start. By the time we realize wetin we don do ourselves because of greed/wealth-worshiping eh... shocked

Also, as FBI de intensify arrests...some of the internet scammers go begin go local.

E go red

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Ellabae(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy The guy is funny. Even av the guts to wear nd snap with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.