Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) (63392 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo / Nigerians React As Many Die During Stampede At APC Rally In Rivers / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by kristo123: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mystick:
Immediately Buhari arrived they rushed to leave the stadium but the organisers decided to shut the gate leading to the stampede and death.
Maybe the organisers were afraid that if they are allowed to leave, Buhari may be deserted while still making his speech.
During PDP rally the gate was left open for people to go in and out. Why then did APC shut immediately Buhari arrived? Na by force to stay inside the stadium.
Now see the result.

APC Know they failed
they don't care about the hardship they ve put us through in this country
imagine locking a stadium filled with people inside
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
They probably locked the stadium because those people were paid or hired and as such the contract was to be there when the flagbearer enters and since he has entered the stadium the people probably wanted to return to their normal lives since they really do not have Ans interest other than the financial reward

Mystick:
Immediately Buhari arrived they rushed to leave the stadium but the organisers decided to shut the gate leading to the stampede and death.
Maybe the organisers were afraid that if they are allowed to leave, Buhari may be deserted while still making his speech.
During PDP rally the gate was left open for people to go in and out. Why then did APC shut immediately Buhari arrived? Na by force to stay inside the stadium.
Now see the result.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Printerscanner: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rowlandjude:
RIP to the Dead.
Buhari the Ritualist.
The next news I want to hear is The APC presidential candidate dies 3 hours later after his defeat.

That will only happen if you die before the elections and Buhari attends your burial. But you know that is impossible because Buhari will never ever attend your burial because you are just a street urchin.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Uguruzik(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
BUHARI IS ASSOCIATED WITH DEATHS, KILLINGS AND SORROW, THE CROWD THAT ADORNED ATIKU'S CAMPAIGN RALLY AT PH WAS FAR HIGHER THAN THAT OF BUHARI, YET NO ONE DIED. THIS EVIL MUST STOP. BUHARI MEANS DISASTER.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by planetx: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
No ambulance or medical personnel on site just a bunch of people standing around wailing and talking gibberish. How can you gather thousands into a stadium without making arrangement in case of a stampede. Why is this country so useless.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by melaninpop: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm counting 7 dead people..... Jeez cry
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dem leave sorrow, tears and blood, dia original trademark...
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Dottore: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
coolestchris:

if you want to learn how to make money via the internet..
Please join our whatsapp group by chatting me via 08182705702
Why are u not making the money yourself then start by teaching your siblings and kinsmen abi they don't want to be rich?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mystick:
Now see the result.

They pay them to stay till the end
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by feellike: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gods kingdom the only solution to mankind's problem
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by madjune(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rivers of blood always.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
tesppidd:
When a stampede happened during Atiku's rally

Wailers aka 5 percenters were very happy about it and claimed it was because of the "mammoth crowd"

They never condemned the near miss, instead they attributed it to love for Atiku.

Eeeeeeeeddiiiiiiiiiiooooooots
Why didn't you condemn this one ?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rowlandjude:
RIP to the Dead.
Buhari the Ritualist.
The next news I want to hear is The APC presidential candidate dies 3 hours later after his defeat.

Thank God you are not God!!!
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by NeuroBoss(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rowlandjude:
RIP to the Dead.
Buhari the Ritualist.

There is no need guessing what tribe you are, you are Igbo. You people exude hatred for a fellow creation like you and you all like to bandy how you are all Christians. Those who liked your dimwitted comment too. May God forgive you all.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by cuteboy2: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
tesppidd:
When a stampede happened during Atiku's rally

Wailers aka 5 percenters were very happy about it and claimed it was because of the "mammoth crowd"

They never condemned the near miss, instead they attributed it to love for Atiku.

Eeeeeeeeddiiiiiiiiiiooooooots

It was a "near Miss" according to your language. Meaning the crowd was well managed and nobody died. Can you compare that to the shambolic performance we saw at APC rallies in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers and Kano?

The fact that people criticise APC's poor crowd management doesn't necessarily mean they are pro or anti any party. It just shows their level of competence in running the country
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by UncletC: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
teragenesys:
Rip to those that died. That's all we can say.

Well. Thank Jah for life.

Well..

I just made a cool video of how I got paid N11,950 in one week by a cool new website you probably haven't heard off. I want to coach a few people on how to go about it, so if your intrested... Hola me... You ain't paying me a dime.
take this your video to nollywood and allow us rest.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by moshoodsabi: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Who so ever wish d president death let him or she live in dis surface of d earth for ever. Stupid pdp people. Sai buhari jare
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Jmnike: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
I was there life and it so painful to see people lose their lives thank God am a survivor
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by wolexy14(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Op if u are saying dere is stampede where is d crowd? How are u sure dey are not assassinated ?.u a no dey think ni ? Even un .eu and othet countrires dont trust our news again because foolish people like u will just post nons3nse.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
IJOBA2:
BUHARI MEANS DEATH, HARDSHIP, TERRORISM, ISLAMIC BIGOT, SECTARIAN AND LIFELESS sad

Stay away from APC they won't hear. Traitors.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Yunkey1122: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please read below it

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Viky3031: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Rowlandjude(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2019
alliousbuk:
get ready for ur mother burial ceremony bcz on Saturday ur mother will die immediately buhari win
Your entire family will die by accident you fool.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 2:57am On Feb 13, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH APC FOR ALL THE HARDSHIPS THEY HAVE PUT NIGERIANS THROUGH
THE RECESSION,THE INSECURITY, THE DISUNITY ETC IS A POINTER THAT FOOLHARI IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A GATEMAN NOT TO TALK OF NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT... FELLOW NIGERIANS WE BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD VOTE OUT APC FOR POSTERITY SAKE.....a vote for buhari is a vote for aristocrazy, incompetency, nepotism and a vote for BMC paid e-warriors. A vote for atiku on the other hand is a clear but pyrrhic message from nigerians to the elites. "if you mess up, nigerians will mess you up, shikena." When atiku fails, in four years time, he too will hear it. There's nothing more powerful than a people who actually believe they can remote-control their leaders.
The bolded statement was the only thing I saw relevant. I am glad I know another Nigerian who has this mentality too.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 3:02am On Feb 13, 2019
NeuroBoss:

There is no need guessing what tribe you are, you are Igbo. You people exude hatred for a fellow creation like you and you all like to bandy how you are all Christians. Those who liked your dimwitted comment too. May God forgive you all.
I don't know to what end is their hatred. is it for all their enemies to die and they remain to take power? I seriously don't understand them.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Danchibez: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Rowlandjude:
RIP to the Dead.
Buhari the Ritualist.

Do apply some fasting so that ur prayers could b answered
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by CHIGIM: 4:14am On Feb 13, 2019
mumu post
IJOBA2:
BUHARI MEANS DEATH, HARDSHIP, TERRORISM, ISLAMIC BIGOT, SECTARIAN AND LIFELESS sad
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Dhanny77(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2019
buhari na wa
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by tesppidd: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2019
emmykk:

Please permit me to call you an idiot.
Call your father an iidiot.

It would depict him better than me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.