Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (50024 Views)

Defection: I Still Respect PDP, Says Governor Ayade / Defection: I Am Proud Of You, Buhari Tells Umahi / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by gare(f): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Thats is what they always say, that they are not defecting, I only believe you after the swearing in of Atiku as president
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by barrydee(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2019
landmark86:
All People Choice (APC)

I think so fools says River State belong to PDP?
Why the stampede then during APC rally
Stampede that dos not happen during PDP rally now happen during APC rally.
It shows everyone embrace PMB.

My PVC belong 2 APC
My PVC belong 2 Buhari grin

All these zombies that reason through their Anus.
The stampede at the Rivers State Apc rally happened right at the entrance/exit gate of the stadium. Reason being that many people were trying to leave the main bowl when PMB was making his speech.
The organizers & security guards didn't want that to happen so they shut the gate & was forcing people to move back. Trust Nigerians na, people started pushing each other which now led to the stampede.

My Boys were on ground in that stadium & this was what actually went down yesterday.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Coward Tinubu
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Like play it's happening

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by mikejimm: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Masama:
From throwing it to Osinbajo, you have change story to throwing it to oshiomole. Tomorrow you will say you were throwing it to Buhari. Please keep quiet, your frustration was clear for all to see yesterday

This people are trained to tell lies! It was so obvious threw the flag away because he was so angry during the rally. He did not throw the flag to anyone, he simply threw it in obvious anger. I watched the video clip. Lies mean nothing to these politicians and their followers!
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by mikejimm: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2019
MrMcJay:

It seems you just started following politics last weekend. Let me try to cure your ignorance in 4 paragraphs.

In 2007, Obasanjo was sitting President and wanted to come to Lagos for a rally. Tinubu as Governor fixed 4 AD Mega Rallies in Lagos same day with Obasanjo's rally. That day, Obasanjo was forced to go campaign in Ketu market.

By 2011, Obasanjo's daughter had lost her senatorial seat to a candidate from Tinubu's party. In fact, Tinubu's party beat Obasanjo's daughter in the polling unit opposite Obasanjo's house.

As for Afenifere, Odumakin and Bode George, I'll group them together because they're inconsequential and politically worthless.
Mention a single candidate in the entire South West who was supported by any of these 3 political liabilities and won that election?
Mention just 1.

Tinubu is a dogged political fighter and I won't want to say much so as not to spoil your night. If you want to know what Tinubu can do, ask GEJ for more information.

Your analysis is good but you seems not to understand the dynamics of politics. The politics of the years you mentioned has changed. The guy you are trying to educate has more understanding than yourself. Saturday is very close. Should Atiku win the election on Saturday, u will see political drama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.