Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Urgent Message For Every Believer In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Message For Every Believer In Nigeria. (292 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message For Every Believer In Nigeria. by eyeview: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
URGENT MESSAGE FOR EVERY BELIEVER IN NIGERIA.

As I woke up to pray and prepare for service at 3am, on Sunday 10/2/2019 the Lord ministered to me that I should announce it every where: Let every believer wake up at 12:00 midnight preceding the Election Day (Saturday morning 16/2/2019) and plead the Blood of Jesus all over the country Nigeria, Exodus 12:13.
He said to me; the history of the children of Israel on how they left Egypt is set to repeat itself in Nigeria. Our victory lies in the Speaking Blood of Jesus. It is set to SUDDENLY shock the proud/evil men of this country.
Please release the Blood of Jesus in all the 36 states and F.C.T. Thereafter, give God quality praise and worship. Exodus 15:11
Re: Urgent Message For Every Believer In Nigeria. by TheRevivalist(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
eyeview:

As I woke up to pray and prepare for service at 3am, on Sunday 10/2/2019 the Lord ministered to me that I should announce it every where: Let every believer wake up at 12:00 midnight preceding the Election Day (Saturday morning 16/2/2019) and plead the Blood of Jesus all over the country Nigeria, Exodus 12:13.
He said to me; the history of the children of Israel on how they left Egypt is set to repeat itself in Nigeria. Our victory lies in the Speaking Blood of Jesus. It is set to SUDDENLY shock the proud/evil men of this country.
Please release the Blood of Jesus in all the 36 states and F.C.T. Thereafter, give God quality praise and worship. Exodus 15:11

thank you for this contribution brother. God has taken control of the elections in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For Every Believer In Nigeria. by TheRevivalist(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
eyeview:

thank you for this brother, God has taken control of the elections already in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal View On Prayer / Man, Know Thyself / Speaking With New Tongues [RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual 10 March 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.