Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu (2686 Views)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
kanu is a Fool

Who is going to give you referendum?

Where is it in the constitution?

Boycotting elections helps who? Certainly not Igbos

This guy is living in kuku land

You are the fool

we will conduct our referendum amongst ourselves

We don't need your constitution before we conduct referendum

We boycotted 2015 election and we will boycott 2019 election, we don't care who emerges the president of the zoo.

Educating an illiterate is a problem Atiku became a nigerian by referendum and so Nnamdi Kanu will also become a Biafran by referendum.

Instead of doing research pdp e-rats are busy insulting there father

Boycott the election and be counted

7 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

We all make mistakes... I campaigned against Jonathan myself in 2015...

Buhari is a failure

Whats your problem with IPOB over the mistake you made

Why attacking IPOB when you are responsible for your plight

Go and correct your mistake and allow IPOB to do there thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You called Nnamdi Kanu a fool because there is no referendum in the constitution.
Is there restructuring in the constitution or is Atiku importing it from Kameroon?

It doesn't need to be... Buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

You are the fool
we will conduct our referendum amongst ourselves
We don't need your constitution before we conduct referendum
We boycotted 2015 election and we will boycott 2019 election, we don't care who emerges the president of the zoo.
Educating an illiterate is a problem Atiku became a nigerian by referendum and so Nnamdi Kanu will also become a Biafran by referendum.
Instead of doing research pdp e-rats are busy insulting there father
Boycott the election and be counted

Zombies are busy clapping for you as you dance naked in the village square...
Little did they know that nobody takes Kanu serious..
He should enjoy his loot in London

2 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

It doesn't need to be... Buhari is a failure

So you know restructuring in not in the constitution but you're joining Atiku to scam the south?

Saboteur!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Atiku is a gentleman and i respect him so much - Nnamdi Kanu

I don't give a damn about almajaris who don't even know what there problem is cool I don't give a damn about you who claims he knows his problem yet wander in ignorance. I only care about my fatherland and the future of my unborn generations...

Nobody takes Nnamdi Kanu serious but you are here sweating on his behalf this early morning.. Nnamdi Kanu's name is mentioned more than a million times daily yet you claim nobody takes him serious grin grin The worst mistake you pdp e-rats made was to attack IPOB who never knew about your existence.

Well both Buhari, Atiku and Obi's family are busy enjoying there loots while you are here fighting on there behalf.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Atiku is a gentleman and i respect him so much - Nnamdi Kanu

I don't give a damn about almajaris who don't even know what there problem is cool I don't give a damn about you who claims he knows his problem yet wander in ignorance. I only care about my fatherland and the future of my unborn generations...

Nobody takes Nnamdi Kanu serious but you are here sweating on his behalf this early morning.. Nnamdi Kanu's name is mentioned more than a million times daily yet you claim nobody takes him serious grin grin The worst mistake you pdp e-rats made was to attack IPOB who never knew about your existence.
Well both Buhari, Atiku and Obi's family are busy enjoying there loots while you are here fighting on there behalf.

I'm fighting for my future... Whoever becomes the president has a great role to play.. I have to get involved and not sit around
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Cyynthia(f): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
kanu is a Fool

Who is going to give you referendum?

Where is it in the constitution?

Boycotting elections helps who? Certainly not Igbos

This guy is living in kuku land
Haven't you embarrassed your self enough over Kanu's matter?
You should hide your face in sand.
Go and learn from other reasonable PDP supporters on this forum who always skip all IPob related thread and focus on selling their preferd candidate. Don't think you are wiser than them because they are far ahead of you in terms of reasoning and mature political calculations. Learn how to make use of your brain by urging and admonishing Ipob to vote not throwing tantrums that will even make some Ipob admirers to boycott such election in order to spite people like you... I hope you are not working for PDP because you are demarketting Atiku/Obi indirectly. Don't ask me how...... SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I'm fighting for my future... Whoever becomes the president has a great role to play.. I have to get involved and not sit around

I will sit at home to show how displeased i am with democracy in nigeria, i will sit at home because i have the right to self determination, I will sit at home because nigerian system is not working and the don't deserve my vote, i will sit at home because for the past 58 years nigeria has not been able to give it citizen basic amenities. I will sit at home because i don't believe in nigeria. I will sit at home for the sake of Biafra...

You say nigerian constitution does not give room for referendum but Atiku became a nigerian by referendum of the international power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Cyynthia:

Haven't you embarrassed your self over Kanu's matter?
You should hide your face in sand.
Go and learn from other reasonable PDP supporters on this forum who always skip all IPob related thread and focus on selling their preferd candidate. Don't think you are wiser than them. Learn how to make use of your brain by urging and admonishing Ipob to vote not throwing tantrums that will even make some Ipob admirers to boycott such election in order to spite people like you... I hope you are not working for PDP because you are demarketting them... Don't ask me how...... SMH

To actually believe that some people died because of this silly guy makes me wanna puke...
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

I will sit at home to show how displeased i am with democracy in nigeria, i will sit at home because i have the right to self determination, I will sit at home because nigerian system is not working and the don't deserve my vote, i will sit at home because for the past 58 years nigeria has not been able to give it citizen basic amenities. I will sit at home because i don't believe in nigeria. I will sit at home for the sake of Biafra...

You say nigerian constitution does not give room for referendum but Atiku became a nigerian by referendum of the international power.

Your oppressors are praying for you not to vote...

You can go ahead and make it easier for them..

After four years... They will bring Tinubu for president..

And guess what... He will still win

Keep sitting at home and listening to a British citizen enjoying life abroad..

1 Like

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by kalufelix(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Atikwulated Obi rats only wants a bite at the national cake even when they know "the contraception" is beyond redemption.

All hail Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Like I said... Your oppressors are counting on you to sit at home..
know that your situation will not change by sitting at home.. Sit at home to infinity
Your single vote is inconsequential... You don't have a pvc though

2 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Like I said... Your oppressors are counting on you to sit at home..
know that your situation will not change by sitting at home.. Sit at home to infinity
Your single vote is inconsequential... You don't have a pvc though

I have my PVC and it sole aim is for bank verification

Like i said earlier, i am not interested in who becomes president, We warned you in 2015 but you invited the monster yourself

Well i will sit at home instead of voting for thieves

You too have only one vote which does not count

1 Like

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

To actually believe that some people died because of this silly guy makes me wanna puke...

The died for what the believed, the died for a reason unlike those who thought there vote could secure there lives but alas the died due to insecurity and hunger
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019

“What will make any sane person think that political party will solve your problem in a despotic and totalitarian system such as you have in Nigeria? Do people know what democracy is all about? The government of the people by the people and for the people anchored on the supremacy of the rule of law.

Thats what I have been wondering about the dumb people we have in this country

They have been voting since 1960 with nothing tangible on the ground for all the votes

Yet they are shouting that they will vote in 2019! You have never gained anything from voting but every 4 years, you will rush out like zombie to go and vote. Why?

How can some people be doing the same thing for almost 60 years, and get no where but carry on?

This one tire me

Kanu ride on! Those of us who choose not to be zombie and slaves will boycott this useless exercise that has never helped anybody called elections

2 Likes

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2019
helinues:
Wetin you wan gain from the elections boycotting? Huh

What have you ever gained from voting?
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Like i said earlier, i am not interested in who becomes president, We warned you in 2015 but you invited the monster yourself

Stop making it seem like your vote will be missed on the election day... Please sit at home till infinity
Buhari will give you referendum... Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Stop making it seem like your vote will be missed on the election day... Please sit at home till infinity
Buhari will give you referendum... Lol

Wetin concern me with una voting sef shocked shocked shocked

If the whole of nigerians never knew that atiku became a nigerian by referendum who are mine to argue with them Radio Biafra is a University

IPOB is boycott no need to shout

1 Like

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

What makes want to puke is people like you who know that your own government went and murdered unarmed people and you are blaming Kanu

I used to think that it was just terrorist organisations like Boko Haram and Killer Herdsmen that go about murdering unarmed people

I didnt know the Federal Government did the same as well
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

What makes want to puke is people like you who know that your own government went and murdered unarmed people and you are blaming Kanu
I used to think that it was just terrorist organisations like Boko Haram and Killer Herdsmen that go about murdering unarmed people
I didnt know the Federal Government did the same as well

It's the job and responsibility of the government to secure her territory at ALL COSTS.. So you can't blame the government but rather the person who ought to know better but pretends not to know...

More woes are coming for those listening to kanu... Worse is that they died for nothing and foolishly too

Why can't kanu come back and lead whatever from the front
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Chasing the illiterate cow rearer out of Aso rock is a task that must be achieved to save the country...

All hands must be on deck .... Including yours
After you fail to chase him, which you are bound to, what next? Back to Kanu's urine and biafra or death for another four years i presume? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's the job and responsibility of the government to secure her territory at ALL COSTS.. So you can't blame the government but rather the person who ought to know better but pretends not to know...

More woes are coming for those listening to kanu... Worse is that they died for nothing and foolishly too

Why can't kanu come back and lead whatever from the front

Tell me you're not this stupid? How can the shooting of unarmed people relate to securing a territory? Did the people being shot take over any part of Nigeria? Even Nnamdi Kanu's home town is still under Umuahia North Local Government which is fully functioning. So what territory is the Government defending against IPOB when they never controlled any area? Your federal government went and shot unarmed people who are exercising their constitutional guaranteed right of expression and protest. Rather than be angry that your federal Government is murdering unarmed defenceless people for no just cause, you say that they died for Nnamdi Kanu

Kanu did come back and led from the front. Your federal government arrested him, kept him in detention for almost 2 years, charged him to court for treason. He came out on bail and started leading from the front again and against all his bail conditions. That's when your disgraceful federal government decided to send Soldiers and Tanks to go and fight an unarmed Kanu in his bedroom. Of course, Kanu is not foolish enough to relax in his parlour and let his enemies slaughter him. Now you want him to come and lead from the front again? What is the point of leading from the front dead?

Guys like you are an embrassment the way you reason

1 Like

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by rainylad(f): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Corrinthians:
After you fail to chase him, which you are bound to, what next? Back to Kanu's urine and biafra or death for another four years i presume? grin

Old man Omenka/Omenkalives/Progreesive01 who have refused to act like your middle-aged,bald-headed man you are..Such a childish and meddlesome old mqn

You are so 'brave' that sticking to the moniker Corrithians to spew your crap is all you can do.
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari killed alot of uninformed ipob youths through python dance... While kanu is enjoying himself in London today...

Who election boycotts help in Igbo land?

Only Buhari... Why not call for a Nationwide boycot instead

Kanu is a fool
Can u remind me what u said when he was in prison without his family for almost three years.
DSS prison for dat matter.
U knw u are among those that said he will die of watery beans
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Restructuring is the way to go right now...

Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures while the masses suffer in penury...
How can u convince a rational being dat a man dat worked against restructuring in 2015 will come 2019 and make it his main agenda.
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Can u remind me what u said when he was in prison without his family for almost three years.
DSS prison for dat matter.
U knw u are among those that said he will die of watery beans

Kanu has nothing to offer Igbo land

What is no referendum no election?

Your oppressors will have a field day and laugh their asss off
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

It is u dat is d zombie dat is eating what u cursed bf
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
How can u convince a rational being dat a man dat worked against restructuring in 2015 will come 2019 and make it his main agenda.

I was pro Buhari in 2015

Today... I detest him with passion... Man is a failure
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Better puke. Mr idiot
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Better puke. Mr idiot

You might be the next victim of kanu.... With what I'm seeing
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

My PVC dey perform d job for me ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked!!! PDP Delibrately Allowed APC To Win In 2015. See Reasons / Enugu Guber: UDP Candidate Withdraws Petition From Election Tribunal / Man Reveals Ex-first Lady Of Taraba State Marries Her Late Husband's Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.