Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker (2580 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Gistpeeps: 2:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Festus Keyamo just confirmed that Buhari is a joker. He "jokes" about violence. He "jokes" even when occasions call for sobriety, empathy & careful thought. Nigeria deserves more than a joker as a president.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Nigerians-Reacts-As-Festus-Keyamo-Confirm-That-Buhari-Is-A-Joker.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Gistpeeps: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2019
More tweets

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Firefire(m): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmm, Buhary is a joker! Back to Daura is a must.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Racoon(m): 3:17am On Feb 13, 2019
And the same idiot and joker called Festus Keyamo is also corrobating the Buhari joker issue about the beleaguered, suffering & dying Zamfara people?

Any wonder perhaps they also watch cartoons with him on newspaper even when there are burning national issues? In fact the APC govt have been an expensive joke since 2015.Useless bunch of fucktards & retards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Kingspin(m): 3:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria offered the job to a worst candidate, Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Shygayboy(m): 3:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Racoon:
And the same idiot and joker called Festus Keyamo is also corrobating the Buhari joker issue about the beleaguered, suffering & dying Zamfara people?

Any wonder perhaps they also watch cartoons with him on newspaper even when there are burning national issues? In fact the APC govt have been an expensive joke since 2015.Useless bunch of fucktards & retards.

Same as the PDP
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Bamidey: 3:50am On Feb 13, 2019
I'm a strong supporter of Buhari but lets keep partisan politics aside.
What's really is the meaning of integrity? If baba fails to gather enough vote to keep him steady on the NEXT LEVEL journey, just know that his own weakness and lack of self decision making cost him.
Who is in his right sense of reasoning will endorse GANDUJE? Baba fuuccked up at Kano. Y'all APC supporters be outchea shouting without searching and seeking for the fact. Kano people are, if not, one of the most honest souls in the north, quote me anywhere. Thousands of them, especially the elites where waiting for his decision on GANDUJE and he cuffed.
You don't claim integrity and be doing different thing. I lost three good Muslim friends of mine on the basis that I'm supporting Buhari {they were staunch supporters like me, now them don port}
Look at the insult of the millennium melted out on him at Ogun state, just because he couldn't deal with the party weevil, Amosun.
I think Abba Kyari and co should let this man do his job. Buhari is just surrounded by nepotist and lawlessness devils in form of humans and he's taking blames for things that are not of his doing.
We the real Buhari supporters {not the ones e-shouting upandan here but won't come out to vote} needs to face the truth, an imminent defeat is gathering with calm and coordinated force. May Allah help us.

God bless MUHAMMADU BUHARI
God bless NIGERIA.
Go out and vote, its your right.
Don't sell your vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by diablos: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Only a dvmb and lifeless brain will come out to claim the urge to cause violence was a joke. I hope his son Yusuf and daughter Zahra will be in front of the crisis he's urging Zamfarans to cause. Useless president!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by ebuk4real(m): 5:36am On Feb 13, 2019
grin D

At times I wonder if it is not the brain of goats that's occupying most of APC people's skull...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by vicoson(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Bamidey:
I'm a strong supporter of Buhari but lets keep partisan politics aside.
What's really is the meaning of integrity? If baba fails to gather enough vote to keep him steady on the NEXT LEVEL journey, just know that his own weakness and lack of self decision making cost him.
Who is in his right sense of reasoning will endorse GANDUJE? Baba fuuccked up at Kano. Y'all APC supporters be outchea shouting without searching and seeking for the fact. Kano people are, if not, one of the most honest souls in the north, quote me anywhere. Thousands of them, especially the elites where waiting for his decision on GANDUJE and he cuffed.
You don't claim integrity and be doing different thing. I lost three good Muslim friends of mine on the basis that I'm supporting Buhari {they were staunch supporters like me, now them don port}
Look at the insult of the millennium melted out on him at Ogun state, just because he couldn't deal with the party weevil, Amosun.
I think Abba Kyari and co sh � man do his job. Buhari is just surrounded by nepotist and lawlessness devils in form of humans and he's taking blames for things that are not of his doing.
We the real Buhari supporters {not the ones e-shouting upandan here but won't come out to vote} needs to face the truth, an imminent defeat is gathering with calm and coordinated force. May Allah help us.

God bless MUHAMMADU BUHARI
God bless NIGERIA.
Go out and vote, its your right.
Don't sell your vote.
I read sometime ago on this forum that Atiku is the only one with the financial muscle to wrestle power from APC. A known thief, all of a sudden, is now our saviour! But what did he contribute as a VP apart from trying to outloot his principal? What has changed in him? Why would he spend such amount to be elected? What does he stand to gain? Is it for an undying love for the country he once looted or for redemption?
Ganduje was caught. They are all into the same practice. Politics is a game! PMB is not stupid. Nigeria has not evolved like her counterpart. No values! People only care about their stomach. ...ask Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by gentlegenius(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019
This property marked 'X' is due for demolition on Saturday...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Babacele: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Michael Sam-Wobo

*NIGERIA IS AN IMPOSSIBLE COUNTRY TO GOVERN IF YOU ARE NOT A THIEF*

HOW DO YOU GOVERN A PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE CORRUPTION AND THEN CRY WHEN THE DAMAGE IS DONE, AS IF THEY HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM.

A COUNTRY WHERE TREASURY LOOTERS ARE WORSHIPED AND THEIR ILL-GOTTEN WEALTH IS A SOURCE OF FASCINATION.

A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYONE BRIBES TO GET HIS WAY AND EXPECTS TO BE BRIBED TO DO THEIR JOB OR ANY JOB.

HOW DOES A GOOD MAN GOVERN A COUNTRY THAT STILL CELEBRATES A PRESIDENT WHO PRESIDED OVER THE WANTON PILFERING OF IT'S RESOURCES AND SOME OPENLY WISH HE COULD COME BACK TO POWER .

A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE SPEND MORE TIME ON THEIR KNEES THAN THEY DO ON THE JOB. A COUNTRY WHERE WORK SCHEDULE RUNS FROM 7:30AM TO 4:30PM, BUT WORKDAY ENDS AT 12 NOON ON A VERY GOOD DAY .

HOW DO YOU FIX AN ECONOMY THAT IMPORTS EVERYTHING FROM TOOTHPICK TO TOILET PAPER, AND MAKES NOTHING? AN ECONOMY THAT HAS FOR YEARS AND EVEN DECADES HAD ONLY ONE CURRENCY, _CORRUPTION_.

HOW DOES A GOOD MAN GOVERN A COUNTRY THAT HAS MORE PLACES OF WORSHIP THAN FARM LANDS OR FACTORIES, AND EVERYONE SEES CORRUPTION AS MEANS TO GOD'S BLESSING.

A COUNTRY WHERE GETTING RICH FROM PRAYER AND NOT WORK IS A DAILY SPIRITUAL DIET, AND MEN OF GOD OPENLY FRATERNIZE WITH CERTIFIED AND INDICTED THIEVES AND DROLL OVER THEIR LOOT.

A COUNTRY WHERE HARD WORK IS DERIDED AND EVERYONE SEEKS WEALTH AT ALL COST.

A COUNTRY WHERE POLITICIANS HAVE NO IDEOLOGY, AND POLITICS A COMPETITION BETWEEN TWO THIEVING PARTIES THAT ARE ONLY UNIFIED BY THEIR COMPETITION FOR THE COUNTRY'S RESOURCES .

A COUNTRY WHERE THE PRESIDENT MUST BRIBE THE LEGISLATORS TO GET HIS BUDGET PASSED .

HOW DOES A GOOD MAN GOVERN NIGERIA WHEN EVERYONE HE SEES AROUND CANNOT WAIT TO GET RID OF HIM SO THEY CAN START STEALING, AND THEY ALL SEE HIM AS THE STUMBLING BLOCK TO THEIR DESIRE TO LOOT THE TREASURY.

NIGERIA IS NO COUNTRY FOR GOOD MEN, AND GOOD MEN IN POWER ARE OXYMORONS.

*It took Mahathir Muhammad 22 years (1981-2003) to fix Malaysia.*

*It took Lee Kuan Yew 8 consecutive terms in office for 30 years (1959-1990) to fix Singapore.*

*It took Jerry Rawlings 26 years (1981-2002) to fix Ghana.*

*It took Meles Zenawi 12 years (1995-2012) to fix Ethiopia.*

*BUT THEY WANT NIGERIA TO BE MIRACULOUSLY FIXED IN 2 YEARS.*

*Hmm! NIGERIANS ARE EXCEPTIONAL WONDERFUL PEOPLE.*
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Imiracle: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
since Nairaland mods refuse to help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W7E001GFUs
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Gistpeeps: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Dominique Seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by bishop4life(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Well, to those who crack the jokes a nd those who subscribe to those jokes,

The joke is on you.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Gistpeeps: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2019
lalasticala mynd44
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker by Tundemuttee: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Naaa waaa

(1) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader / You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari / 350 IGBO VILLAGES OCCUPIED BY FULANI AND SHUWA ARAB MERCENARIES – BARONNESS COX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.