Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes (16940 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by helinues: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Glink2018:

With rigging , God will help....
Cross River and akwa-ibom state people, be prepared for massive rigging as usual...

I see one of the state being won by APC

Not rigging per say. If you are an incumbent seeking a reelection, one way or the other , you will need federal might. Signing a deal is not a bad choice . Win win situation
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Tycoon007(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2019
*EXCLUSIVE LETTERS*
What do we do
Here is a Ride Towards Our Services
> CV Computation and Online Submission
> Resume Writing
> Breathtaking Cover Letter
> Exquisite Application Letter
> Script Writing
> Content Writing
> Romantic/Love Poems
> Graphics Works
> Digital Marketing
> Social Media Marketing and Many More
DM/WhatssApp/Telegram 07035077624
Also DM for free Hilarious WhatssApp Posts/
Job Updates, We as well help grow/build Social
Media Accounts
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2019
udemzyudex:

Buhari share vote in cross river state? Funny, keep deceiving yourself bro.

E go soon clear, no need to waste time talking too much, Saturday is here already.
If the apc chiefs put real effort,they can get up to 25% or more.apc in cross river is really strong.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Rekyz:
They don't know. Even in d governorship election, Ayade will floor Owan Enoh and Usani Usani put together. Usani is from my LGA (Yakurr), that's where his little popularity ends. We all are Atikulated. Let them come and share votes. Ikó idad!
Ayade may lose to owan,you dont know what owan is cooking plus he's more accepted than that failure.your lga is already apcified,dont expect pdp to get anything from yakurr.infact,central is apc.ndoma egba is really campaigning oh,you need to see his campaign tactics,its lovely.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by kleverley(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
keep deceiving yourselves nothing for APC in cross river
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Sisi99: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
MrAJQ:
Atiku has finish! Even in Ayade corridor na to share the votes! Meanwhile expect the keyboard warriors to say Buhari will not get 30% of votes in C/Rivers while Atiku will get 60% in Kano.

Story that touch the heart!!
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Bennycollins: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Let me get you, if Owan is more accepted, why does he need to 'cook' something to win as you claim? Cross River is not just my state. I live right in the capital.
senatordave1:

Ayade may lose to owan,you dont know what owan is cooking plus he's more accepted than that failure.your lga is already apcified,dont expect pdp to get anything from yakurr.infact,central is apc.ndoma egba is really campaigning oh,you need to see his campaign tactics,its lovely.

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
hrykanu231:

E go shock una, share which vote pls? From the shores of Calabar to the hills of Obanliku, we are Articulated.
Oga,seems you haven't investigated the state apc.one of the factors that will help apc is that they fielded popular candidates like prince otu,alex egbona,victor assure,wabilly Brian,ekarika etc who have mass popularity and will surely attract votes for apc.look at the candidates of Pdp like gershom and gaul that are loathed everywhere including their village.
Again,apc dominates lgas like obubra,yakurr,odukpani,etung,akpabuyo etc.pdp are finding it hard to campaign here.things are hard for pdp.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Sisi99: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Of course, we already knew that.

Gov. Ben Ayade has never hidden his love & support for Buhari, and Donald Duke just recently endorsed Buhari, not to mention other crowd pullers like Sen. Ndoma Egba and the spillover from Akpabio/Amaechi's influence in the region. Add that to lack of the usual PDP federal might to rig and write 95% results for themselves in the SS.

However, the final nail in Atiku's political coffin was last nights perfectly timed ACF endorsement of Buhari as Arewa's candidate. If you know, you know.

PMB Sak! cool cool

Ayade is only a political Diplomat, like Wike,not like the noise making Fayose. Pls Forget Don influence in the state. Why do you mention Amechi to cross River issues, who is he? Even in Rivers he can't kill a fly. Akpabio's reign ends in Aks, even within Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district alone.

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by frankmoney(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
iammo:
wink

Buhari already made a solid deal with some PDP governors like Wike and Ben Ayade.

They traded their easy reelection for an opportunity for APC and Buhari to have substantial votes on Saturday through vote buying and other means,

Ebonyi PDP governor even admited to fact that he bought crowd for APC /Buhari campaign
guy I have the same feeling too
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Bennycollins:
Let me get you, if Owan is more accepted, why does he need to 'cook' something to win as you claim? Cross River is not just my state. I live right in the capital.
Please explain that cook.if you stay in calabar you should know that majority hate ayade and will surely vote against him in a free and fair poll,dont deny oh.say the truth,leave your hatred for apc aside.no matter how one is popular,its never easy defeating an incumbent,you need to throw everything at him and owan is good at that.
Talking of buhari,pdp never depended on using free and fair polls to win cross river.whether people voted or not,they always prepare results.apc also want to use this method so it will be tough for atiku.

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by hrykanu231(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,seems you haven't investigated the state apc.one of the factors that will help apc is that they fielded popular candidates like prince otu,alex egbona,victor assure,wabilly Brian,ekarika etc who have mass popularity and will surely attract votes for apc.look at the candidates of Pdp like gershom and gaul that are loathed everywhere including their village.
Again,apc dominates lgas like obubra,yakurr,odukpani,etung,akpabuyo etc.pdp are finding it hard to campaign here.things are hard for pdp.

Nope, this is where you are missing it. As it concerns the Presidential and Gubernatorial elections, most of us are aligning with PDP. For example, I will vote Prince Otu for Senate despite being an APC candidate. Also the Usani vs Owan crises is not helping them at all. Do you know there was a serious fight in Ugep ysday because of them. And most people are now saying that, instead of this ceaseless troubles we should just maintain PDP?

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Sisi99: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

leave all these names alone, they are only trying to be politically relevant. Prince Otu, only In calabar South, Alex only his Local Govt, Leave all those LGAs you are mentioning. Stories that touch the heart.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Sisi99:

Ayade is only a political Diplomat, like Wike,not like the noise making Fayose. Pls Forget Don influence in the state. Why do you mention Amechi to cross River issues, who is he? Even in Rivers he can't kill a fly. Akpabio's reign ends in Aks, even within Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district alone.
I agree ayade is diplomatic,wike is not.dont say that again.duke still enjoys a lot of goodwill.dont underrate marching,he has made things difficult for wike in rivers.you will see what will happen on Saturday.amaechi made usani state chair and is still indirectly supporting him.akpabio controls akwa ibom,you will know by saturday
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Printerscanner: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Memphitz537:
Abeg,who knows whether has gotten sense now? I noticed he doesn't post as often as he used to.....

I think he bought one at the skull mining and sales market in Osogbo.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Which cross River?
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2019
hrykanu231:

Nope, this is where you are missing it. As it concerns the Presidential and Gubernatorial elections, most of us are aligning with PDP. For example, I will vote Prince Otu for Senate despite being an APC candidate. Also the Usani vs Owan crises is not helping them at all. Do you know there was a serious fight in Ugep ysday because of them. And most people are now saying that, instead of this ceaseless troubles we should just maintain PDP?
Am not aware but usani is the one causing confusion,let him go and rest.many dont like buhari but the chances of owan enoh depends on buhari winning therefore they must work to deliver him.in summary atiku will win but with a lower margin than before.we have benefited more from apc than pdp so lets try and thank buhari.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Sisi99:

leave all these names alone, they are only trying to be politically relevant. Prince Otu, only In calabar South, Alex only his Local Govt, Leave all those LGAs you are mentioning. Stories that touch the heart.
How can i leave names,why do you guys behave like this.i dont like that,stop it oh.there not trying to be relevant but are relevant already.seems you are not a reasonable person so no need to argue further.even if buhari employs your entire vila,you will still hate him.how can you say prince is only popular in calabar south when its biase alone that he's not popular.even yakurr are supporting alex more than abi lga.that's an insult.for you to support shows your an evil person.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by MrAJQ(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2019
udemzyudex:

Buhari share vote in cross river state? Funny, keep deceiving yourself bro.

E go soon clear, no need to waste time talking too much, Saturday is here already.
But Atiku will share votes in Kano abi?
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by MrAJQ(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2019
hrykanu231:

E go shock una, share which vote pls? From the shores of Calabar to the hills of Obanliku, we are Articulated.

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Bennycollins: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2019
You are the one that said "we don't know what Owan is cooking", so you should explain the cooking. There are things I would not say here. But get it from me, whatever ploys Owan and APC adopt, Ayade would be governor till 2023. Don't underestimate the Ayades, my LGA Kinsmen.
Besides everyone in CRS is of the view that power rotation among the zones must continue in the regular fashion for peaceful coexistence above all considerationsorts, given that he has not done so badly.
For Buhari, I know the election have already been rigged in his favour in PDParis perceived strongholds. See thousands of Card readers and other sensitive materials set ablaze, just to prevent voting in Anambra and Abia. To show you that the era of writing false results is behind us. They can only rig through vote buying and disenfranchising opposition voters, conniving with INEC.
This should rather bother you that an incumbent government is counting on rigging. Afterall Atiku remains better off than even Buhari, if he loses. It's you and me that should be concerned that thus incompetent senile and demented old man is our president and cabal are cashing in on the contraption, to our peril. I don't see why you are celebrating.
senatordave1:

Please explain that cook.if you stay in calabar you should know that majority hate ayade and will surely vote against him in a free and fair poll,dont deny oh.say the truth,leave your hatred for apc aside.no matter how one is popular,its never easy defeating an incumbent,you need to throw everything at him and owan is good at that.
Talking of buhari,pdp never depended on using free and fair polls to win cross river.whether people voted or not,they always prepare results.apc also want to use this method so it will be tough for atiku.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by duwdu: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2019
MrAJQ:
Atiku has finish! Even in Ayade corridor na to share the votes! Meanwhile expect the keyboard warriors to say Buhari will not get 30% of votes in C/Rivers while Atiku will get 60% in Kano.

gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Jman06(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2019
All these newspaper journalists don't know anything!

I'm ready to bet anything on this! PDP will sweep Cross rivers votes. Anybody ready to bet?
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Bennycollins: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Why won't Atiku share Kano votes. Are you talking of Religion or ethnicity? He is northern and Muslim too.
You don't get it. It's not about political party. It is about how is Nigeria doing. If Buhari was in Pdp and Atiku in APC, most right thinking Nigerians would still think Buhari is the least fit and capable candidate in the presidential race.
MrAJQ:

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by duwdu: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
olujastro:
Sharing votes in Crossriver is unrealistic. PDP will win by at least 60%.
APC's best outing in the SS will be in Rivers, followed by Edo, AkwaIbom, Delta, then Crossriver and Bayelsa last.

PS: Rivers presidential results will not be free and fair as Amaechi will do payback time to Wike for 2015.
I don't support rigging though. Just being an analyst.

How will Amaechi do the rigging, if I may ask?

P34c3
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Bennycollins:
You are the one that said "we don't know what Owan is cooking", so you should explain the cooking. There are things I would not say here. But get it from me, whatever ploys Owan and APC adopt, Ayade would be governor till 2023. Don't underestimate the Ayades, my LGA Kinsmen.
Besides everyone in CRS is of the view that power rotation among the zones must continue in the regular fashion for peaceful coexistence above all considerationsorts, given that he has not done so badly.
For Buhari, I know the election have already been rigged in his favour in PDParis perceived strongholds. See thousands of Card readers and other sensitive materials set ablaze, just to prevent voting in Anambra and Abia. To show you that the era of writing false results is behind us. They can only rig through vote buying and disenfranchising opposition voters, conniving with INEC.
This should rather bother you that an incumbent government is counting on rigging. Afterall Atiku remains better off than even Buhari, if he loses. It's you and me that should be concerned that thus incompetent senile and demented old man is our president and cabal are cashing in on the contraption, to our peril. I don't see why you are celebrating.
You obudu people support ayade blindly when you know he has failed.owan is far better than him.but ayade will likely win agaim unfortunately but it wont be easy.
As for presidential,atiku isn't better than buhari.at least,buhari has impacted on cross river more than any government in history.with atiku,only imoke will be controlling things.let buhari continue,more of our people are being empowered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC / LAGOS To Connect Ikorodu With Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Fire Service Gets 25 New Trucks After 116 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.