Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (36836 Views)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Bigmugu: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
A lady has committed suicide after years of giving out threats to kill herself and go join her twin in heaven.

The friends of the 24-year-old lady identified as O’tega Kehinde Grace, have been thrown into mourning after the alleged suicide.

Tega was said to have drunk a poisonous substance, yesterday, at their Mafoluku residence in Lagos.

According to her friends, the deceased had a history of talking about going to join her twin, Taiwo, in heaven, anytime she’s feeling sad.

A chat shared by someone who interacted with her boyfriend also indicates that days before taking her own life, she complained about her parents.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-commits-suicide-after-threatening-to-go-join-her-twin-in-heaven/

L

4 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Preetti(f): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
R.I.P cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by cassidy1996(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
suicide is never an option

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
for years she had NO respect for life, threatening to end it, why would her action come as a surprise? she did exactly what she said she was going to do... let people who VALUE life have a FANTASTIC life, as for others who dont, oh well!

46 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by pyyxxaro: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
So she cudnt wait to see how Bullhari wud be sent back to Daura

Fooolish gal , make she go de help devil de sweep e compound undecided

I dont have rip to waste embarassed

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Slynation(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
when you don't know the essence of being among the living....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by daddytime(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
ls suicide truly the way out of all of one and life's troubles? Me thinks not and I'm sure those who opt for this route will still tow the line of committing suicide when they arrive wherever they are going and ultimately realize they had committed suicide for nothing. That is to say...once suicidal, will always be suicidal so long as the issues remain unsolved, just like the saying '' once banged can always be rebanged so long as it's in the mind of the bangee and the bangor''.

For the last shot....

What kind of play was that person talking about playing with the deceased a day before her transition??

7 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
The most painful thing is that she couldn't wait to witness the swearing-in ceremony of the incoming President, Alhaji Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by droptrend205: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy
JasonScolari:
The most painful thing is that she couldn't wait to witness the swearing-in ceremony of the incoming President, Alhaji Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by droptrend205: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin hell straight
daddytime:
ls suicide truly the way out of all of one and life's troubles? Me thinks not and I'm sure those who opt for this route will still tow the line of committing suicide when the arrive wherever they are going and ultimately realize they had committed suicide for nothing. That is to say...once suicidal, will always be suicidal so long as the issues remain unsolved, just like the saying '' once banged can always be rebanged so long as it's in the mind of the bangee and the bangor''.

For the last shot....

What kind of play was that person talking about playing with the deceased a day before her transition??

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by mysticwarrior(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
O'tega why u come kill yourself na, you are a murderer and you will go to hell.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari sef sad

Vote wisely my people

Hopelessness everywhere
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by jamael(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sucide!!! Heaven
How the Angels will look at her.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by arms8022: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Toh!her own don B Be Dat

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by thesicilian: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by OddsLors: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
hmmmmm rip

check me out

oddslors

helping pipo

with 2/3 sure ooooooddd

hmmmmm check now
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Martinez39(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Telling people heaven is + strong attachment to a dead loved one = suicide to join them in heaven.

RIP!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by sammyuche(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why ajekpako no dey commit suicide..... Think about it..... Life is precious..... Tomorrow is always pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by AhlexOfficial(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
PRAYER FOR NIGERIANS:

After the war, the Israelites came to Moses and said, "We counted and no one is missing, Numbers 31 vs 49). In this week of ELECTION none will be missing in ur family, among ur friends and love ones in Jesus name.

Dr. (Pst) AhlexOfficial

6 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
for years she had NO respect for life, threatening to end it, why would her action come as a surprise? she did exactly what she said she was going to do... let people who VALUE life have a FANTASTIC life, as for others who dont, oh well!
I think the world need start burning the body of anyone who commits suicide just to serve as a deterrent to others
The worse is they are using it to punish their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Kindness218: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
She will not still see her twins. What's the gain

4 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
She's expecting to see heaven after dying, guess where she's headed to grin , please anyone with case of depression should take weed and high it out(will Make you happy) , medically in the United States it's recommended

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Pavore9: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:

One who is suicidal is already disconnected from what others look forward to.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Opexzy: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
RIP to her... But if this girl eventually meet her twin sister then i am sure where they will be according to religious believes sha....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by XaintJoel20: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
I have always said it, and will continue to say it, if suicide was a solution to problems. no one will be alive, myself inclusive...

The bitter truth is that she still won't see her dead sister...

I only pity the loved ones she left behind who are in pains. I pray God to console them...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Electedetim(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
why didn't her friends tell that when you commit suicide you end up in hell fire you cannot not end you life and make it to heaven it does not work that way ples. Nigerians suicide is never the way out.
she just ended her life to make hell that the most pain of it all.
she cannot rest peace i m sorry that the truth

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) / Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.