Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (36873 Views)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Sultty(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wasted life sad
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pavore9:

One who is suicidal is already disconnected from what others look forward to.
Quite sad.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Vince77(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
She was in pain and no one could help her out. So sad.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by jamezman(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Suicide is only an option for a BMC or a Zombie...

No responsible thinking individual will ever think of voting buhari talk less of suicide....

Saturday will surely bring to an the reign of bad news and bad leadership....
While after May Nigeria will get working again....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Pavore9: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Electedetim:
why didn't her friends tell that when you commit suicide you end up in hell fire you cannot not end you life and make it to heaven it does not work that way ples. Nigerians suicide is never the way out.
she just ended her life to make hell that the most pain of it all.
she cannot rest peace i m sorry that the truth

One who is suicidal is not scared of hell nor acknowledges heaven.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:
The most painful thing is that she couldn't wait to witness the swearing-in ceremony of the incoming President, Alhaji Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.
Hian, Aguero the Argentine soccer wickid, I recall how he torments super Eagles on the football pitch, are you implying that Atiku will also torment Apc when he wins @ topic, rest in peace to the young lad shocked
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by bluefilm: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
She may be going to hell after all...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Aguero the Argentine soccer wickid, I recall how he torments super Eagles on the football pitch, are you implying that Atiku will also torment Apc when he wins @ topic, rest in peace to the young lad shocked
Did you watch the match between Manchester City and Chelsea? If yes, then expect more from Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Touchypro(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:
when you don't know the essence of being among the living....
What is the essence
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:
Did you watch the match between Manchester City and Chelsea? If yes, then expect more from Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.
Lol, I didn't watch the match, chai, Aguero might be coming with koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog several people into order, I better avoid Nigeria until Aguero completes his 2terms because APC gave me 900 million dollars campaign funds and I have hidden the money at Mount Everest tongue

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by 4ckTOTO: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
I feel so bad for her. You won't understand till I wear her shoes. I see some idiots here making fun of her with Buhari and shit. I hope u suffer for the rest of your life
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by noble71(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy
JasonScolari:
The most painful thing is that she couldn't wait to witness the swearing-in ceremony of the incoming President, Alhaji Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Slynation(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Touchypro:
What is the essence
They are many bro/sis......!!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by uuzba(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Touchypro:
What is the essence
Give glory to God and rejoice in his creation.
Lizzard, and other animals and plants are also in this same Nigeria, eating, borning pikin and flexing.
Why is it only human beings that decide to gum their two legs and brain in one spot and complain?
keep close to God and he will show you life.
Run from him and only meet death.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by asawanathegreat(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rest in third mainland bridge.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by bejick(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bigmugu:
A lady has committed suicide after years of giving out threats to kill herself and go join her twin in heaven.

The friends of the 24-year-old lady identified as O’tega Kehinde Grace, have been thrown into mourning after the alleged suicide.

Tega was said to have drunk a poisonous substance, yesterday, at their Mafoluku residence in Lagos.

According to her friends, the deceased had a history of talking about going to join her twin, Taiwo, in heaven, anytime she’s feeling sad.

A chat shared by someone who interacted with her boyfriend also indicates that days before taking her own life, she complained about her parents.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-commits-suicide-after-threatening-to-go-join-her-twin-in-heaven/

L
Buhari have make suicide be like a normal thing in Nigeria. For the past 4years countless people have turn suicide as a way out of Buhari predicament, since they cannot afford Canada visa.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Deji63: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
ls suicide truly the way out of all of one and life's troubles? Me thinks not and I'm sure those who opt for this route will still tow the line of committing suicide when they arrive wherever they are going and ultimately realize they had committed suicide for nothing. That is to say...once suicidal, will always be suicidal so long as the issues remain unsolved, just like the saying '' once banged can always be rebanged so long as it's in the mind of the bangee and the bangor''.

For the last shot....

What kind of play was that person talking about playing with the deceased a day before her transition??

You sound very silly. Someone dies you are likening that to bang. Bang is all you spend your daddy time explaining to your wayward children obviously. Daddy time indeed. I know you your daughter gets this kind of comparism when she finally takes her life. Very unreasonable.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by daddytime(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Deji63:

You sound very silly. Someone dies you are likening that to bang. Bang is all you spend your daddy time explaining to your wayward children obviously. Daddy time indeed. I know you your daughter gets this kind of comparism when she finally takes her life. Very unreasonable.

In your mind you just made a comment...tuehhhh
lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by okwabayi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
So why is this news?
This is good news: she finally got to meet her twin.
We all know good news is not profitable.
Why is it on the front page again?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
We need more counselling centers in Nigeria
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Ubdavis(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
I don't blame you, I blame those who put u through unverified indoctrination of going to heaven after death.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Icon79(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Is that the solution? In America where counseling centers are a dime a dozen, do you know how many cases of suicide we have every month?

Many of these issues are spiritual, my dear.

O pari

Ishilove:
We need more counselling centers in Nigeria
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Icon79:
Is that the solution? In America where counseling centers are a dime a dozen, do you know how many cases of suicide we have every month?

Many of these issues are spiritual, my dear.

O pari

I agree with you, but man believes he is wiser than God

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by RTSC: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why would somebody be in a hurry to go to hell fire?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

Ishilove:

I agree with you, but man believes he is wiser than God

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Icon79:
KPOM!

O pari

KPONKWEM! cheesy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Iamfisherman1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Who does that...? This isn't newsworthy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Touchypro(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
uuzba:

Give glory to God and rejoice in his creation.
Lizzard, and other animals and plants are also in this same Nigeria, eating, borning pikin and flexing.
Why is it only human beings that decide to gum their two legs and brain in one spot and complain?
keep close to God and he will show you life.
Run from him and only meet death.
Lizard and other animals don't have problem, they are not under pressure to get money.

THEY don't suffer emotional problems, they don't care about success, they don't have people that reminds them of their terrible situation, they eat freely and they don't worry about buying anything.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Brightest04(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
...Many more of Atikulooter's sympathizers will join her next week when Buhari knock him out from active politics on Saturday 16.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / Delta: Woman Bites Off Another’s Breast In Bloody Fuel Queue Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.