Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (66943 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Koralords: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Funny enough this guy became governor cos of Boko Aram cos the governorship candidate was killed by Boko Aram before he was chosen to replace him

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by cool318(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

God I love your sense of tense
Those guys playing chess game with Nigerians deserve more brutal hugs from their pawns cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by onowuolivet79(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kudos to the Boko boys. Soft target.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by ledaman: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
FrudstaPresidnt:
Nice one. Pls did he die?
They thought it was all about Jonathan, their evil is livin with them.
They haven't seen anything yet.
Some of them once faulted Jonathan's clamp down on Boko Haram so why should I sympathize with them if Boko Haram has come back to consume them.
Hell no.
The highest number of hypocrites reside in Nigeria.
You don't need to sympathize with them because ur family are not among abi? Fuccking bastard citizen!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Willybos(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
9japrof:
I do not support terrorism, but the modus operandi of the bokoharam now I think would wake the government and make them suffer for their negligence and ineptitude over the years.

Bokoharam or what ever faction of it that leaves the ordinary guy on the street but go to military formations and in this case government functionaries should be commended, the ordinary farmer in the farm fending for their survival ain't their problem but those in government who have not being serious in fighting terror except pumping propaganda into the airspace.

I remember this Governor running his mouth in 2014/2015 about the war on terror being dragged on to annihilate the population of the north, what has changed now...

I weep for my country, the kind of wickedness perpetrated by politicians in this country is mind boggling all to hold on to power, both APC and PDP are the same foreign rice but with different label
That's the plain truth ma brother!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by aries26(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved
Na dust full your head.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by suxkill: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved

Wished you were close

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by suxkill: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved

Wished you were close

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by 4ckTOTO: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
If the governor was not killed then it's just a normal blood ritual
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
ledaman:
You don't need to sympathize with them because ur family are not among abi? Fuccking bastard citizen!
Karma is karma, you can't plant apple and want to reap oranges.
I don't fucking care if Boko Haram kills all those wicked rulers who created a conducive atmosphere for Boko Haram to exploit.
Trust me, I love being ruthlessly sincere, that doesn't mean I am rude.
Bleep them bastard hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
sleemomymy:
May God forgive you.
Hypocrite get behind me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by bigcasava1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
how i wish bokoharam kill that goat!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Ategberoson(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved

shut up! this is not time for blame game but mourning

pmb need to change the service chiefs with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pay them na una boys
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by bionixs: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
nzeobi:
Boko Haram should be attacking political office holders and leave the poor masses alone.
in the build up to the 2011 elections, the then ANPP gubernatorial candidate was assassinated by same Boko Haram.
is it not the poor masses that kept voting them in?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by igbobabe02: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Northern politicians ignored Boko Haram and lingering poverty in the north and this is the result. The poor will eat the rich.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Boko haram is truly defeated technically, otherwise they should have killed the Governor like a soft target.
Nigeria government is not sincere with the fight against Boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Dpharisee: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Even Gov Shettima claimed in 2014 that GEJ was behind BH. What has changed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by DRSEGUNBABA: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Great when you use Evil to fight good, you will eventually have to fight Evil.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by mfm04622: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
chiedu7:
Na so dem attack Buhari so that it wont appear as if Buhari is Boko Haram, well now we can see that it was all orchestrated!

Again dem don attack this one.

Make people no sabi say na Boko Haram ein be.

Sir, you are STUPID! An attack MANY people died! You are sick! I live in Kaduna and to talk such nonsense about people that died to gain what! Notoriety? Likes! You are sick! Do you know how people who lost their families will feel with this your stupid comment? What saved Buhari then was the armoured Vehicle he was in.

If Buhari is a sponsor of BH, why have they continued attack even after nearly 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
StRichard:
Soft target grin grin grin

I saw what u did there . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by asawanathegreat(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Law of Kamal is real
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Dpharisee: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
Now that its glaring to PDPs as regard dia chance in
coming election, they have resort to unleash BOKOHARAM
again on the innocent citizens juxx to discredit Buhari govt
and APC chance.
Nothing like Bokoharam when PDP was making waves.
God in the heaven will punish those behind bokoharam
onslaught.
Buharist sited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good one by Boko Haram.
I hope they got that buffoon that calls himself a governor.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by mamatwiny(f): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Was he kidnapped? Let them be kidnapped and kept where Leah sharibu is kept so that their families can feel what Leah's family is feeling.
Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by SweetJoystick(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved
Sense for sale dey market
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Achz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Instead of dying carelesssly for a politicians during election, why not tell ur parents to use u for a money rituals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.