Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... (850 Views)

Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
nawa....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
its like a joke....a bad joke....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by Yambee: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lose not loose.

Go back to school again.

Buhari is your next President, so deal with it.
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:
nawa....
Buhari cannot loose.... Igbo 7 million votes cannot make him president
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
atiku should just pass over his position to sowore and keep quiet or be embarassed....

1 Like

Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

i tell you...if atiku thinks we will just forget his past and vote him,then he is an unredeemable idiiot....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
i have nothing realy against obi....but atiku is a bad choice....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
if i disliked buhari that much,i would rather vote sowore than atiku....

1 Like

Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
heck,i would rather vote obi as president than atiku....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dokyOloye: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yambee:
Lose not loose.

Go back to school again.

In that context ,it should be "loss".

Like Buhari like supporter.
Tufia

1 Like

Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark

Tdarkside

Banturdark

You have started going the muyiwa way with useless threads... Hope all is well with you

2 Likes

Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by Asshurbanipal: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

This nonsense only work in sw politics where anybody that opposes tinubu will suddenly become igbonized
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
dokyOloye:

Like Buhari lika supporter.
Tufia

okay....thx....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by Asshurbanipal: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

i tell you...if atiku thinks we will just forget his past and vote him,then he is an unredeemable idiiot....
And what of Buhari's past?
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
dokyOloye:

Like Buhari lika supporter.
Tufia

are you sure....??

nope....his loose...go look dictionary....

Lose sounds like snooze. If you lose something, you don’t have it anymore. Add an "o," and loose rhymes with goose and describes something that’s not attached.

The word lose has been through some changes since it hit the scene in the year 900. Now you can lose a game, lose your mind, lose control, lose your temper, lose your… train of thought, but you can also lose your car keys or ten pounds. Here are some current examples (because Old English would be confusing):

"If you know you eat all the time because you need something, but you aren’t sure what you need, diets won’t help you lose weight.” (US News)

"Sometimes I have trouble staying focused and I lose my train of thought,” Ford said. (Washington Times)

Loose is also an old word. Its meaning overlapped with lose's at some point, but now they’re separate. Loose got loose! It means not attached well, like a loose tooth, or free like a loose dog that’s off the leash. Lips come in pairs, like the "o’s" in loose, and loose lips sink ships. Here are more examples:

“State police say they're not sure how many chickens are on the loose." (US News)

"And sheepskin coats flowed loose and luxuriously around the body." (Washington Post.)

If you get them mixed up, don’t feel bad: lose and loose do have a shared history. To remember the difference, think of how a goose can get loose. But when loose loses an “o,” it’s gone forever. If you snooze, you lose.

then its lose....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

I will vote Nnmadi kanu ahead of Atiku,
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yambee:
Lose not loose.

Go back to school again.

you are right...thx....
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dadark: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
hi....now i got the title....is it right this way,Yambee....??
Re: Atikus Lose Will Be The Most Ridiculous Election In Nigerian History.... by dokyOloye: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

are you sure....??

nope....his loose...go look dictionary....

Lose sounds like snooze. If you lose something, you don’t have it anymore. Add an "o," and loose rhymes with goose and describes something that’s not attached.

The word lose has been through some changes since it hit the scene in the year 900. Now you can lose a game, lose your mind, lose control, lose your temper, lose your… train of thought, but you can also lose your car keys or ten pounds. Here are some current examples (because Old English would be confusing):

"If you know you eat all the time because you need something, but you aren’t sure what you need, diets won’t help you lose weight.” (US News)

"Sometimes I have trouble staying focused and I lose my train of thought,” Ford said. (Washington Times)

Loose is also an old word. Its meaning overlapped with lose's at some point, but now they’re separate. Loose got loose! It means not attached well, like a loose tooth, or free like a loose dog that’s off the leash. Lips come in pairs, like the "o’s" in loose, and loose lips sink ships. Here are more examples:

“State police say they're not sure how many chickens are on the loose." (US News)

"And sheepskin coats flowed loose and luxuriously around the body." (Washington Post.)

If you get them mixed up, don’t feel bad: lose and loose do have a shared history. To remember the difference, think of how a goose can get loose. But when loose loses an “o,” it’s gone forever. If you snooze, you lose.

then its lose....
Transmissiiiiiooooooon transmisiooooon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections / #nigeriavotes: Accept Defeat, Handover To Atiku Now – PDP Tells Buhari / Meet Nigeria First Lady 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.