Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla (1899 Views)

How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 / Pls Help On Joomla!- Template Not Showing On All Pages / Width Auto Resize To Fit Screen (CSS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by mailtimi(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
i installed joomla 1.0.x and installed smf on it.but after the installation, the forum seems too wrapped and not the same width as the main site.how do i make the forum same width with my site.like it is on www..com
Re: How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2010
Aho, now that is a good one. I cannot even remember at all. Though i used fireboard, and i remembered tweaking the configurations as well.
What forum installation are you using, then, provide a link to the site so we can see what we are talking about. I cannot remember the forum
you are talking about (there are about 3 different forums on - 2 with joomla, and one with drupal).
Re: How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by mailtimi(m): 2:44am On Aug 27, 2010
@dhtml.I am working on the site on my local server. so I cant provide a link, but what i am talking about is what u av on when we click forum on ur site. that forum is just same width with the site.i like it. I installed smf on it. or is there a way i can install a good forum on 1.5.x.

pls secondly.How can I get in touch with you directly, I think I might be needing your help on something.
Re: How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2010
You can send me an email directly on support@.com, or call me on 07030290746 (my phone is intentionally switched off till later this evening).
I made use of the fireboard forum, which is a joomla plugin and very easy to configure too.
Then you can also look at the ninjaboard too, http://.com/index.php?option=com_ninjaboard&view=board&layout=ninjaboard
I used that, but have not really populated it yet, but i think it is kinda cool too.
Re: How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by mailtimi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
i downloaded ninja board but when i try installing it on joomla, it does not install, it just brings a white page.pls what do I do
and as for fireboard the dowlading wahala is too much.can u provide me with a direct link to download fireboard.
Re: How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
Download fireboard from there http://www.bestofjoomla.com/component/option,com_extensions/page,show_extension/adid,1/Itemid,67/
If you are still having problems with them, you can contact me on support@.com
Re: How Do I Increase Forum Width On Joomla by maillawale: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
In order to bring the Joomla Users in Nigeria together so we can help one another with minimum cost (if necessary), I have created a Joomla Community Forum for Nigerians that will help to solve most of the problems unique to the Nigeria Joomla Developers and Designers. Kindly register with us to hook up. The Community Link is: www.joomla.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

Qualify For A Free Professional Website / Point Blank: Strike unlimited gems hack cheat tool download Android iOS / Dreamweaver Application Development Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.