Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja (2593 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by felicoobe: 1:25am On Aug 24, 2010
how can a pay pal account be open in nigeria and how will some one fund it
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by Tobiloba15: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
call 08136223600 for d steps
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by felicoobe: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2010
@Tobiloba15 ok will do that
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by valchris10: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
I sell an ebook that addresses everything you need to know about opening online accounts like PayPal and Clickbank, getting your money here in Nigeria and lots more. Just for a token of 1500 naira ( $10 equivalent) plusĀ  that, i'm giving out free software for changing IP address.send a mail to val@valsworld.info
or call 234-703-870-5900
Thank you.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by wealthlift(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
All Nigeria's PayPal problems are addressed here : http://suckthecash.com/paypalnigeria.html

Opening
IP Issue
Funding
Verification
Withdrawal
And safe guarding your account from been banned
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by Godson22: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2010
haba,so man no fit get any info for free for here,haba naija boys love your brother as u love your sef. lipsrsealed
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by workforme: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2010
send me an email requesting for it on internettrainers@gmail.com and i will send you the ebook FREE
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by ferdinand0(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
guys! if you need a paypal account there are some real people that not take this as a business knowing fully well that Nigerians are not allow to use the service, so they know use there own bank account or master card dedicated to verifying paypal account for Nigerians and other country banned from using the service, you don't have to go through the process of going for international passport and drivers license that will cost you close to #20,000 or there about or start thinking of using VVC you are not sure of all that were mistakes i made when iwas desperate about getting a paypal verified and now all that: intl passport, drivers' license, usa address, foreign ip, or even VVC are outdated,

anyone that tell you about opening a foreign bank account including us bank and others ask the person his or her account number, non of them has this account they are just typing and writing for writing sake, i personally called E-trade bank for inquiries about opening brokerage account as non resident and was told it is not working at that time and am sure is still not working now.

as i said earlier some guys help me achieved that if you want to know them call me at 07088028602
i will give you there site
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by thankyou20: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2010
just visit www.verifypaypal.tk and u will know allu need to know about paypal.

And the information is totally free
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by kokud: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
if you need help in funding your paypal account use www.paytransaction.com they are efficient
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by ttmasta: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by abbeynism(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
I can assist for funding call me on 07080414905
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by tinnymerit(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
Why are u all just trying to deceive the innocent?,paypal usage is illegal as a Nigerian on Nigeria soil but could be used by Nigerians abroad.@poster why dont you look for PHYSICAL biz at ur backyard?.s.c.a.m.m.e.r.s are all around on nl.watch ur back.safe.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by abbeynism(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2011
friend, if you do not know how people are using paypal/funding/making money with it the you shouldn't insult anyone.

the fact is that I and like many others in this forum have legitimate paypal account with money and they may be looking for a way to get it withdraw or help others to fund their empty account.

If you are interested you can meet me in person for one-on-one instant funding if you are living around sango-otta, ogun state or its nearby.

take it coool.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by tinnymerit(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2011
@abbeynism,am not trying to abuse or insult anyone,i av courtesy but with the rave of savouring bonuses and salivating promises these days one needs to take caution.just xpressing my own thought.safe.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by abbeynism(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
@tinnymerit

You are welcome.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by Winnerslfc(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
@nairaland, lol, we quarel ova evrytin.
@posta,
i wil forward a comprehensive ebook to u for free if u send me a mail at felixwins247@yahoo.com
Anyone who needs the book can also request for it via email or text (08094301125).
Please note that u wil need to settle my cafe (internet) cost with a N100 etisalat recharge card (hope dat is not much?). Include the PIN in your request mail or text.
STAY BLESSED.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by destiny10: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2011
i want to buy 39dollar digital product with paypal can anyone assist? How Much last in naira equivalent?
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by abbeynism(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
@destiny10

if you are staying in Lagos or ogun state you can meet me in person for one-on-one purchase
or else you can text the product URL to 07080414905

The Naira equavalent is N7,800 ONLY you can pay to me by cash when me meet.

Give me a call if you are interested.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by fasinadaud: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
I can help you to open PayPal Account, and you have your dedicted IP, it is only you have access to this IP
for Detail:shop 65 Agbowo Shopping Complex
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by Winnerslfc(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hello! Pls doz of u wu texd me or mailed me requestin 4d free ebook, u can chek ur email 4 it. If u dint c it in ur inbox, pls chek ur spam folda. If u cant stil find it there, pls notify me asap.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by tinnymerit(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
@winnerslfc,can u forward it to me too,my email address is tinnymerit@yahoo.com.let me give it a try.tanx in advance.
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by Winnerslfc(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
I wil be glad to but hey! I dont tink i can incure cafe cost 4u ok!
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by stella2005(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
i have an already verified paypal account for sale for a little change which you can purchase now and start using immediately and saving yourself from the stress and hassles of the ip thing.i have about 2 dollars inside.if interested,pls call me on 08066302576 or 08097566631
Re: Hey How Can One Open A Paypal Account In 9ja by 9to5365(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
For all things Paypal check out fishersgold - http://www.fishersgold.com they come highly recommended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Onion From Kebbi State / Inknation Platform: Legit Or Scam? / Gdp Per Person Growth In The Last Decade: Nigeria Ranks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.