Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? (3581 Views)

Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2019
Given how you all did an about turn with Ambode after Tinubu dumped him, will you do same if Tinubu is to suddenly align with Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by nedu80: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Binikingdowm: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Given how you all did an about turn with Ambode after Tinubu dumped him, will you do same if Tinubu is to suddenly align with Atiku?
Yoruba people are never united and they don't look at each other to vote

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Printerscanner: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Lazy youth, go and look for work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Printerscanner:

Lazy youth, go and look for work.

Let me ask again...

If Buhari and Tinubu are to fall out , where will your loyalty go to.

Zombie

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Imbecilic thread. You, your household and region should simply go and cast your vote for Atiku and leave the Yorubas to their choice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by yemmight(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Tinubu will never strike a deal with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oshigun:
Imbecilic thread. You, your household and region should simply go and cast your vote for Atiku and leave the Yorubas to their choice.

Ambode was once your golden boy until Tinubu ordered you to stop supporting him .

I just wanted to know between Tinubu and Buhari where is your zombiesm strongest .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Ambode was once your golden boy until Tinubu ordered you to stop supporting him .

I just wanted to know between Tinubu and Buhari where is your zombiesm strongest .

You are jobless. I say this because Tinubu is working hard right now to secure a PMB win so what is the need to answer a senseless question?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oshigun:

You are jobless. I say this because Tinubu is working hard right now to secure a PMB win so what is the need to answer a senseless question?

I know you are a deadbrained zombie who is incapable of hypothetical reasoning and questioning .

I know you are only capable of reacting like a frog placed in hot water .

So let me ask this simple question ;

Between Tinubu and Buhari whom do you worship most? Whom among these two mortal men is the greater deity among oyorubas?

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by StillX10(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
a whole race controlled by one man

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by LucanBeeB: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol trust me Yorubas don't like Buhari one bit... they are showing him all these "support" for one sole reason... Osinbanjo. And the reason of course is the hope that Buhari if he wins, will complete his 4 years and hand over to Osinbanjo...forget all the pretentious lies they use of Buhari building roads, railways and other infrastructures in the South West... they use that as cover up to justify their real political schemes. I can bet my life that if Buhari makes the mistake of not handing over to a yoruba, the whole SW media will be up in the flames of curses, revenge, and regretful manifestos against him... they are playing a smart game, so I give it to them for that inspite of the needless cunning.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
LucanBeeB:
Lol trust me Yorubas don't like Buhari one bit... they are showing him all these "support" for one sole reason... Osinbanjo. And the reason of course is the hope that Buhari if he wins, will complete his 4 years and hand over to Osinbanjo...forget all the pretentious lies they use of Buhari building roads, railways and other infrastructures in the South West... they use that as cover up to justify their real political schemes. I can bet my life that if Buhari makes the mistake of not handing over to a yoruba, the whole SW media will be up in the flames of curses, revenge, and regretful manifestos against him... they are playing a smart game, so I give it to them for that inspite of the needless cunning.
[/s]

Shekau will be President of Nigeria before any oyoruba slave linked to Tinubu

Stop this useless lie of Yorubas supporting Buhari because of 2023.

The only Yoruba man that could ever lead Nigeria is Obasanjo.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by LucanBeeB: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol trust me Yorubas don't like Buhari one bit... they are showing him all these "support" for one sole reason... Osinbanjo. And the reason of course is the hope that Buhari if he wins, will complete his 4 years and hand over to Osinbanjo...forget all the pretentious lies they use of Buhari building roads, railways and other infrastructures in the South West... they use that as cover up to justify their real political schemes, I have actually interacted with some Yorubas who openly expressed their disdain for Buhari on the basis of him been overly partisan and bigoted, and stay on the neutral side of the equation. I can bet my life that if Buhari makes the mistake of not handing over to a yoruba, the whole SW media will be up in the flames of curses, revenge, and regretful manifestos against him... they are playing a smart game, so I give it to them for that inspite of the needless cunning.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by LucanBeeB: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

Bros you obviously didn't read my post...
Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by 7lives: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
LucanBeeB:
Lol trust me Yorubas don't like Buhari one bit... they are showing him all these "support" for one sole reason... Osinbanjo. And the reason of course is the hope that Buhari if he wins, will complete his 4 years and hand over to Osinbanjo...forget all the pretentious lies they use of Buhari building roads, railways and other infrastructures in the South West... they use that as cover up to justify their real political schemes, I have actually interacted with some Yorubas who openly expressed their disdain for Buhari on the basis of him been overly partisan and bigoted, and stay on the neutral side of the equation. I can bet my life that if Buhari makes the mistake of not handing over to a yoruba, the whole SW media will be up in the flames of curses, revenge, and regretful manifestos against him... they are playing a smart game, so I give it to them for that inspite of the needless cunning.

Cut the crap, why did the Igbos support Atiku?.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SouthEastFacts: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
LucanBeeB:
In your honest opinion, do you think Buhari will hand over Nigeria to Tinubu knowing fully well his antecedent?

Personally, I think doesn't believe that. He is hoping to lay a hand at the Presidency through Buhari's death and believe me if Buhari wins, the North will make an emergence plan for that.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
7lives:

Cut the crap, why did the Igbos support Atiku?.

Why do you oyorubas like accusing others of what you are guilty of?

Was it not you guys that have been worshipping and kissing Buhari's ass since 2014?

Same Buhari you only began worshipping when your prophet Tinubu ordered you to see as your messiah ?

The question this thread is begging for answers to is to know how radicalized you have become as Buharists and if Tinubu can wave his broom to make you zombies to stop worshipping that stock fish

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

I know you are a deadbrained zombie who is incapable of hypothetical reasoning and questioning .

Between Tinubu and Buhari whom do you worship most? Whom among these two mortal men is the greater deity among oyorubas?
hahahaha
Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by LucanBeeB: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

In your honest opinion, do you think Buhari will hand over Nigeria to Tinubu knowing fully well his antecedent?

Personally, I think doesn't believe that. He is hoping to lay a hand at the Presidency through Buhari's death and believe me if Buhari wins, the North will make an emergence plan for that.

LOL the Buhari I know won't give a FU*K about handing over to any Tinubu, much less any Southerner for that matter. Buhari isn't as dull as many of us think, that man is highly calculative and I know for a fact the Northern inner caucus have some unspoken vote of confidence from Buhari to pass the baton to another Northerner come 2023 after serving his 4 years (if he wins of course), and bid ranka dede to all Nigerians for allowing him add 8 years to his power hungry resume... APC will field a strong Northern candidate, or just to pacify our yoruba brothers on the basis of rotation play smart politics by fielding Osinbanjo who is a rather weak political figure from the South compared to stronger politicians like Rochas or even Fashola, and then the powers to be will field a VERY STRONG candidate of Northern extraction for PDP(say a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal)... then the Northerners will definitely throw their weight behind those powercruisers and leave Osinbanjo to scramble for Southern/Christian and few Northern sympathetic votes courtesy of Buhari's "thank you for been a loyal VP" token of influence which will definitely not be enough...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
LucanBeeB:

LOL the Buhari I know won't give a FU*K about handing over to any Tinubu, much less any Southerner for that matter. Buhari isn't as dull as many of us think, that man is highly calculative and I know for a fact the Northern inner caucus have some unspoken vote of confidence from Buhari to pass the baton to another Northerner come 2023 after serving his 4 years (if he wins of course), and bid ranka dede to all Nigerians for allowing him add 8 years to his power hungry resume... APC will field a strong Northern candidate, or just to pacify our yoruba brothers on the basis of rotation play smart politics by fielding Osinbanjo who is a rather weak political figure from the South compared to stronger politicians like Rochas or even Fashola, and then the powers to be will field a VERY STRONG candidate of Northern extraction for PDP(say a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal)... then the Northerners will definitely throw their weight behind those powercruisers and leave Osinbanjo to scramble for Southern/Christian votes which he might not get.

They know this is the reality but Tinubu thinks Buhari will simply rig him into office not considering how the north and virtually all other regions other than oyorubaland will kick against a Tinubu or anyone related to him

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Asshurbanipal: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

That is what they fail to understand. Even if buhari succeed in forcing himself on us again yoruba 2023 ambition remain a pipe dream. They don't have the support of fellow southerners. PDP will simply field a northerner again and finally bury their stvpid unrealistic dream

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

That is what they fail to understand. Even if buhari succeed in forcing himself on us again yoruba 2023 ambition remain a pipe dream. They don't have the support of fellow southerners. PDP will simply field a northerner again and finally bury their stvpid unrealistic dream

That is why I keep saying that the only reason Buhari needs Tinubu and by extension Yoruba support is not merely to vote for him but to defend any rigging he has put in place .

The Yoruba are at the leading edge and loudest voices backing every illegality Buhari and the APC has committed these past 3 and a half years . they are doing so because they are anticipating Buhari to defend rigging in favour of Tinubu in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by mercyville: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Your barbarianism has not left you all.You are asking Yorubas,your masters this foolish question while you should be asking yourselves if you would be going back to.... no lefelendum,no erection...after Atiku loses on Saturday.Igbos who learnt how to wear clothes in 1921 still acting like barbarians.No wonder.the whites met you with dangling totoris...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
LucanBeeB:

LOL the Buhari I know won't give a FU*K about handing over to any Tinubu, much less any Southerner for that matter. Buhari isn't as dull as many of us think, that man is highly calculative and I know for a fact the Northern inner caucus have some unspoken vote of confidence from Buhari to pass the baton to another Northerner come 2023 after serving his 4 years (if he wins of course), and bid ranka dede to all Nigerians for allowing him add 8 years to his power hungry resume... APC will field a strong Northern candidate, or just to pacify our yoruba brothers on the basis of rotation play smart politics by fielding Osinbanjo who is a rather weak political figure from the South compared to stronger politicians like Rochas or even Fashola, and then the powers to be will field a VERY STRONG candidate of Northern extraction for PDP(say a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal)... then the Northerners will definitely throw their weight behind those powercruisers and leave Osinbanjo to scramble for Southern/Christian and few Northern sympathetic votes courtesy of Buhari's "thank you for been a loyal VP" token of influence which will definitely not be enough...

SluttanSlayer:

They know this is the reality but Tinubu thinks Buhari will simply rig him into office not considering how the north and virtually all other regions other than oyorubaland will kick against a Tinubu or anyone related to him

Lol. Two 'thickos' from the ethnic group that should be banned from political analysis, because of their sentimental and hateful outlook, talking infantile nonsense as usual. So Osinbajo is 'weak' in comparison to 'strongman' Rochas who could not even get the APC ticket for his anointed candidate? Tinubu is a dullard like you two and he will simply expect Buhari to "rig him into office" in this day and age? Will Tinubu even contest in 2023? No point even joining issue with you two airheads.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by SluttanSlayer: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oshigun:

Lol. Two 'thickos' from the ethnic group that should be banned from political analysis, because of their sentimental and hateful outlook, talking infantile nonsense as usual. So Osinbajo is 'weak' in comparison to 'strongman' Rochas who could not even get the APC ticket for his anointed candidate? Tinubu is a dullard like you two and he will simply expect Buhari to "rig him into office" in this day and age? No point even joining issue with you two airheads.

Without Buhari, Tinubu has no hope whatsoever ruling Nigeria and that goes for every single afonja as well.

If you must know, Tinubu has exposed oyorubas as greedy , selfish and bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by millhouse: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Which deal is Thiefnibu sealing ? Let him stay with his Buhari .. if he wins fine, if he looses its part of politics . Which one are people trying to attach Janus face politics to h .. so that they can give him unwarranted glory .
Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Fatherofdragons: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

Of course they will, no be yorober again? They did the same to Jimi during the 2015 elections, then they called Jimi an Igbo candidate and endorsed ambode because tinubu said so.

They called ambode's Lagos a country in another country grin

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN grin they just started hating their beloved ambode because tinubu said so again and endorsed sanwo olu.

Now I tell you op if tinubu tells yorobers to hate their parents, they will immediately. That's how far they've gone cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Why do you oyorubas like accusing others of what you are guilty of?

Was it not you guys that have been worshipping and kissing Buhari's ass since 2014?

Same Buhari you only began worshipping when your prophet Tinubu ordered you to see as your messiah ?

The question this thread is begging for answers to is to know how radicalized you have become as Buharists and if Tinubu can wave his broom to make you zombies to stop worshipping that stock fish

The same Fulani that Ibos have been abusing is where Atiku is from and suddenly Ibo elders are hugging him like a child who lost his parents

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by Fatherofdragons: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

The same Fulani that Ibos have been abusing is where Atiku is from and suddenly Ibo elders are hugging him like a child who lost his parents

grin shut up Yar'Adua was Fulani yet igbos voted for him yorober man stop peddling lies grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's, Will You Dump Buhari After Tinubu Seals A Deal With Atiku? by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin shut up Yar'Adua was Fulani yet igbos voted for him yorober man

Its in the DNA of Ibos to arselick Fulani and later start insulting them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Mourns Officer Tolulope Arotile As She Is Buried - (video biography) / Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday / When Are They Going To Commission This Magnificent Building PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.