Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th (19001 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / 107 Year-old Man Leads Protest As Community Holds Mock Burial For Nsugbe ruler / Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Clerverly: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Clerverly: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Yambee: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
PDP want to use IPOB to scatter Nigeria grin They shall fail.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by gidgiddy: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
The referendum if IPOB is talking about is sit at home, not voting in referendum
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by chukwuemekafran(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:
The referendum if IPOB is talking about is sit at home, not voting in referendum
is referendum done by sitting at home?
Are you saying that we will have biafra after the 16th?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Corrinthians(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
On referendum we stand, on it we fall on Febuhari 16th. grin

God bless Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. God bless the freeborns of Biafra republic. cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by gidgiddy: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
chukwuemekafran:
is referendum done by sitting at home?
Are you saying that we will have biafra after the 16th?

Voting won't bring referendum either so no point in voting. People have been voting in Nigeria in Nigeria since 1959 with nothing in the ground to show for it. 60 years of voting , when will you people be tired?

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by MagGuy: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:
I understand. Now to my question, IPOB have always affirmed that the Eastern region is and always be Biafra. But why are no sit at home orders and rallies been organized there??

If on Election day they'll came out in droves to vote, doesn't that validate the notion that Biafra is an Igbo thing

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by chukwuemekafran(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Voting won't bring referendum either so no point in voting. People have been voting in Nigeria in Nigeria since 1959 with nothing in the ground to show for it. 60 years of voting , when will you people be tired?
did anyone say voting will bring referendum.
My question is simple does sitting at home amount to biafra referendum and actualization if biafra republic?
I have met some people who seem to be confused about this

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good one grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by BuhariAdvocate: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
We must respect our leader KANU seat at home should be take serious.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.The APC see lagosians as maga who must pay they , with enourmorse resources they deliver mediocre projects and overhype it,then rig election,buy over opposition like pdp which refuse to hold them to account and put them on their toes, the resources available to them is too huge not to have turned lagos to mini duba, monthly allocation from FG, internaly generated revenue, borrowings, special allocation from vat proceed, money from development partners,N power and other social security schemes are not the cure to poverty and unemployment. At best, they are only managing your poverty.
Vote for Atiku so that your poverty can be cured.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by goodnessme1(f): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
God bless ipob. God bless kanu.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by ideynl1: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
I didn't know that zombies could fret this way to the extent that they rely so bad for IPOB to enforce sit-at-home.

The same people who claim IPOB is dead and buried na see them as a hope to win election.

Such a people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Bizibi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Smh
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by jeff1993: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
If someone told me that Igbos can be fooled like this I won't believe.

The foolish coward bonobo monkey is in London with his wife and children .... his brother just travelled out yesterday ... his immediate relatives are not involved in this fight because almost all of them are outside the country but foolish and jobless Igbo youths who have no inkling of what happened to their father thinks its by foolishness Biafra would materialise!!!!

I don't feel any pity for the idiots who Nigerian army would use as training ground for their recruits ..... Igbo's need to rise up and become a giant in Nigeria politics and it is not by taking pictures of big bare chested jobless men in ipob rally.... it is by being politically active. We are not a minor tribe..... For Gods sake we are a major tribe!!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by hucienda: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by AmericanSons: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:
where is your education?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Asshurbanipali: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is expected because Owerri and Aba are the headquarters of IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
we Igbo are not dumb and foolish people as Ralph uwazuruike called us

we will prove to the zoo that Biafra is greater than Nigeria big time. we can't be a slaves to Hausa/Fulani as afonja was a slave to them

it's we Igbo that made Nigeria exist till date if not all Nigerians wouldn't have exist. to all Igbo abusing and ridiculing KANU the hero of Biafra shame on you

Shame on all Ndigbo abusing their leaders because they want to lick Atiku a Fulani man butt

come Feb 16 we will show the zoo what we are made up. all ndigbo that show up on Feb 16 should face the consequences. ndiara

all hail Biafra land. the rising sun must shine. say no to more oppression from backward Fulani and Yoruba slaves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by AllenSpencer: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Some Igbo's will still go and renew their slavery on that day like Mazi Kanu said.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
I don't want to comment on this issue much again its not appealing any longer. Igbo cried marginalization and that is why the biafra came now things are about to set for a better chance to vote out one of the SE people biggest nightmare called buhari yet my people are acting foolishly by trying to give Buhari an edge again to continue in power pls I seems don't understand.

Either you sit at home or not election will hold and possibly give Buhari the winning ticket and yet biafra won't come and I must say this the person that will take over from.buhari after winning this election might even be more rigid and dangerous than Buhari meaning biafra would never still come and the marginalization will go on and on for ever.

I'm sure somehow Atiku will be regretting choose Igbo man as his vice because Atiku has done the right thing to keep things in shape at least to start with but going this way of IPOB won't help. For all you silly IPOB e-warrior pls Google history you will realised there was no 3rd world country that broke into parts in African soil that blood did not flow talkless of Nigeria where a serious anger has brewed already against the igbo you fools will blame yourselves if this nonsense burst into full scale confrontation. Come back here then to quote me.

Pls as usual call me Afonja or Aboki I'm fine with it but when God want to destroy a man He first make deaf his ears.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Corrosiveman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
ITS SO SAD THAT MY FELLOW IGBOS HAVE SOLD THEIR SENSES BECAUSE OF VP SLOT FORGETTING THEY WOULD BE UNDER A FULANI MAN........I REPEAT NO FOOL SHOULD COME TO MY WARD HERE IN ISIALA NGWA SAYING HE OR SHE WANTS TO VOTE.........MAZI NNAMDI KANU HAS SPOKEN NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION.....THE ZOO MUST FALL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by NothingDoMe: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
This thread is as dr....
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by coonett87: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Any reasonable Igbo should know that IPOB is a faud and an embarrassment to people of southeast. I fail to understand why people will sit at home and watch the northerners elect a new leader for the next 4 years under Nigeria government with no visible hope for Biafra. During United Nations meeting that PMB was in attendance, they went there to protest and were ignored because UN upholds unity of nations under them. Now Nnamdi Kanu is in UK poisoning the mind of illiterates not to vote, exactly the same way he did during Anambra State Governorship election in 2017. People of southeast should as a matter of fact endeavour to go out in mass and vote. I am fully blooded Igbo that believes in ONE NIGERIA. I am fully Atikulated.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by isan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm sure they lost grin
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
Ok

God Bless Umuchineke

Ohamadike Has Done It For Us!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation / President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.