Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign (34686 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by JubiOmeiza(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Barawo Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by ProWalker: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you think Atiku has a chance against buhari next Saturday, come closer, I have something to tell you

You are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
ARE U OMOMOH BRIGHT? SENT YOU 50K
Brightology2:
Great Atikulate people, please I need to travel to go n vote. 5 to 7k will be enough for tfare.

2005022300 zenith Bank.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by JubiOmeiza(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Baba Oyoyo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Machozini: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Brightology2:
Great Atikulate people, please I need to travel to go n vote. 5 to 7k will be enough for tfare.

2005022300 zenith Bank.

Thanks.
Where are you and where are you travelling to.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by RexTramadol1: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
mayourbash:
ARE U OMOMOH BRIGHT? SENT YOU 50K

This one funny o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
HE SHOULD PUT UR BVN NUMBER AND ATM PIN ....LEMMIE WIRE U 20 IN CASE U R COMING BACK AND STILL STRANDED

Machozini:

Where are you and where are you travelling to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by signz: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
There are rumours that Buhari will postpone the election.

He's scheduled to address the nation by 7pm this evening
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
celestialAgent:
Your matter weak me!
beggar in the making grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Ayoefa: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
4+4=NEXT LEVEL.

DONE DEAL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Superstare(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
stay they make crowd they decieve una!! apc go shock...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ahmedgk:
I know buhari will win Katsina. still doubting if Atiku can win Adamawa!!!

Atiku will struggle in Adamawa, Buhari has a very strong presence in that state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Wizklynd23(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin
IPOB will not love this cheesy cheesy
#SaiBABA
#SaiAPC
#saiPMB
#saiNextLEVEL
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by niggaman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
042rebel:
When is Atiku's Abuja mega rally or Adamawa rally holding?.. Any info?
Abuja mega rally will come up on monday18th Feb. and the Adamawa rally is the next day the19th. ALL AFTER THE ELECTIONS ON SATURDAY. Hope the info helps.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by largeman4u(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
see vote oooooooo
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by akdjr(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Are you sure this account number is correct?
I tried doing transfer but I am seeing Anoghen instead. Plz check the number well make I do u small thing. quote author=celestialAgent post=75725315] Your matter weak me![/quote]
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by Online4u: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2Dag6yfdc
Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar's Speech on Valentine Day
Today, I want to urge you to come out to vote this Saturday, the 16th of February, 2019. Even if you are not voting for me still come out to vote. This election is about Nigeria, not Atiku Abubakar. Leaders are born and not made.
#AtikuMyVal #AtikuIsBetter #LGNWA #BetterNigeria #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #DefendYourVote #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by AFONJACOW(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
see as his state be like Sahara desert , sai barbar ur time is up
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by SaintBuhari: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
The total voters in kastina alone can cancel out a couple of eastern states. PDP 's success will depend on the number of northern states they can split the vote and the west
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by KingNom(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
You agree?

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by techie(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Nigeria and Yoruba are doomed. Kanu has decimated them and their devilish gutter media.
The World Press Conference is an inferno, Jubril cannot contest, its impossible. If he does, Nigeria will be burnt down. After the boycott, they will know we're serious
Can you explain further this is rather incoherent
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by iluvdonjazzy: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
bjfred:
val things
the person that did this Photoshop is perfect.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign by celestialAgent(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
akdjr:
Are you sure this account number is correct?
I tried doing transfer but I am seeing Anoghen instead. Plz check the number well make I do u small thing. quote author=celestialAgent post=75725315] Your matter weak me!
You made a wrong quote bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Julius: Aregbesola’s Personal Photographer Gets Married (Photo) / I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.