Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! (1048 Views)

Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ / All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm ready to bet #100k that Atiku will win Adamawa state, are you game?? @Ngeneukwuenu!

You think that posting fake pictures on nairaland will save you on Saturday

You think say Atiku na Buhari's mate
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by babylonjah: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
In your dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Officialpdpnig: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
I'm ready to bet #100k that Atiku will win Adamawa state, are you game?? @Ngeneukwuenu!

He didn't post a picture. He posted a video. grin

You wey no fit find 5k in your entire house wants to bet 100k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by yrex01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:

na so d video pain u reach ? And I no get 100k oooo jesu, but we fit bet with our NL acnt na, d loser will deactivate !! Deal ?
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Gathering an insignificant number of people and making a video of them will not change your impending defeat on Saturday!

When the real picture of Atiku's campaign in Adamawa will emerge, hope you'll be humble enough to apologize

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Peacemaker5128: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:

the problem is that you Biafra will be shouting 'erection ligging' after the result
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by unity004(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin i will equally bet #100k that buhari will win katsina state
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
the problem is that you Biafra will be shouting 'erection ligging' after the result
Who do you this thing bro? E no go better for that person!

How can someone be filled with so much hate How do you sleep at night?

And who told you that Igbos hate Buhari as a person They are simply tired of his failed government!
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bet not cheesy
Buhari would win Adamawa cheesy
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Officialpdpnig: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
Gathering an insignificant number of people and making a video of them will not change your impending defeat on Saturday!

When the real picture of Atiku's campaign in Adamawa will emerge, hope you'll be humble enough to apologize

Who gathered the people? Are you so pained that confusion is now your portion?

Was that not his open roof bus with him on it heading to the Lamidos palace? Will APC gather crowd for PDP again?
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Bet not cheesy
Buhari would win Adamawa cheesy
No need to argue much here. Saturday is just a few hours away.

Before I decided to bet I have seen things.

Atiku will win Adamawa!
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Peacemaker5128: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:

And who told you that Igbos hate Buhari as a person They are simply tired of his failed government!
e pain am

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
No need to argue much here. Saturday is just a few hours away.

Before I decided to bet I have seen things.

Atiku will win Adamawa!
Okay.
Anyway Buhari is winning. tongue
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by DLondonboiy: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Bet your 100k or shutup! 100k should be like your 3months salary abi?? Bet if you are so confident or forever shutup!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Officialpdpnig: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Bet your 100k or shutup! 100k should be like your 3months salary abi?? Bet if you are so confident or forever shutup!!

Does my moniker say officialAPC? Mumu

If it says officialAPC then I would have been getting paid from APC but it says officialPDP because I was being paid by PDP for online media propaganda jobs before I dumped them some.months ago.

PDP lost this election the moment that chose Atiku and that was the same reason why I dumped them
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Okay.
Anyway Buhari is winning. tongue
( (Reply ) (Follow ) (Go Down )
Don't We Have A Government In This Country?this Herdsmen Killings Is Too Much. by Ladyhippolyta88 (f): 12:08am On Mar 21 , 2018
The issue of this fulani herdsmen some call them herdsmen is getting too much and the government does not seem to care.How can leaders who were voted into office not take action.The herdsmen issue has been on for over two years with the killings of innocent Nigerians yet the number one citizen of the country is yet to do a thing about it except pay lip service to Nigerians.The president is quick to send condolence messages to countries that have suffered terrorists attacks but he has failed to adress the one in his backyard imagine he told putin to promote world peace when he has not promoted national peace.He was bold to say he didn't know the IGP disobeyed his orders in a country where the government is serious the IGP should be sacked.The president and governors should know that this is not a joke that should be treated with kidgloves they should know that they are the chief security officers both in the state and federal level.The security agencies should step up their game the zeal they used in fighting the secessionist and even proscribing them should also be used to fight these herdsmen who are getting away with crimes.People's lives are at stake here and the government and security agencies should perform their responsibilties.Lalasticlala,mynd44.

That was your previous post lamenting the killing of innocent Nigerians by herdsmen under Buhari's watch!

Now you are here rooting for the same person that supervised the killing of innocent Nigerians in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa and so on. Are you that conscienceless Just because of VP position
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
( (Reply ) (Follow ) (Go Down )
Don't We Have A Government In This Country?this Herdsmen Killings Is Too Much. by Ladyhippolyta88 (f): 12:08am On Mar 21 , 2018
The issue of this fulani herdsmen some call them herdsmen is getting too much and the government does not seem to care.How can leaders who were voted into office not take action.The herdsmen issue has been on for over two years with the killings of innocent Nigerians yet the number one citizen of the country is yet to do a thing about it except pay lip service to Nigerians.The president is quick to send condolence messages to countries that have suffered terrorists attacks but he has failed to adress the one in his backyard imagine he told putin to promote world peace when he has not promoted national peace.He was bold to say he didn't know the IGP disobeyed his orders in a country where the government is serious the IGP should be sacked.The president and governors should know that this is not a joke that should be treated with kidgloves they should know that they are the chief security officers both in the state and federal level.The security agencies should step up their game the zeal they used in fighting the secessionist and even proscribing them should also be used to fight these herdsmen who are getting away with crimes.People's lives are at stake here and the government and security agencies should perform their responsibilties.Lalasticlala,mynd44.

That was your previous post lamenting the killing of innocent Nigerians by herdsmen under Buhari's watch!

Now you are here rooting for the same person that supervised the killing of innocent Nigerians in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa and so on. Are you that conscienceless Just because of VP position
I am Igbo not Yoruba I am not voting Buhari if I would go out and vote it is Moghalu all the way not Atiku's or Buhari.The sad reality is that Buhari is winning I don't want Atiku's to winhe is no better or different.And yes I meant what I posted in my topic. Nigeria needs good leaders but APC and PDP have nothing to offer so the same thing continues with either of them. And it is unfortunate I don't see Atiku's having a solution to the herdsmen crisis or anything at all he is only wanting to enrich his pocket like every otherNigerian politician.
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by DLondonboiy: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Does my moniker say officialAPC? Mumu

If it says officialAPC then I would have been getting paid from APC but it says officialPDP because I was being paid by PDP for online media propaganda jobs before I dumped them some.months ago.

PDP lost this election the moment that chose Atiku and that was the same reason why I dumped them

APC supporters are known liars. May lies not kill you las las, in Jesus name..

If you are confident that Buhari would win Adamawa, bet with the OP thats the possible of this thread..liar!!

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by 77up(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
All i know is 'buhari will win' .

Shikenna
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by naunasabi: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Bros you wicked ooh.

1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am Igbo I am not voting Buhari if I would go out and vote it is Moghalu all the way not Atiku's or Buhari.The sad reality is that Buhari is winning I don't want Atiku's to winhe is no better or different.And yes I meant what I posted in my topic. Nigeria needs good leaders but APC and PDP have nothing to offer so the same thing continues with either of them. And it is unfortunate I don't see Atiku's having a solution to the herdsmen crisis or anything at all he is only wanting to enrich his pocket like every otherNigerian politician
Atiku is not a bigot like Buhari!

Atiku is a business man with businesses in different parts of the country. He will not tolerate any killing by herdsmen!

Atiku is a 21st century man!

Anybody haters try to tarnish his/her image with no concrete evidence in an election is always the better candidate!

Atiku has wealth of experience to transform the economy of this country for good.
Combine his experience with that of Peter Obi and our economy will be better for it.

This election is already decided in favour of Atiku!
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
Atiku is not a bigot like Buhari!

Atiku is a business man with businesses in different parts of the country. He will not tolerate any killing by herdsmen!

Atiku is a 21st century man!

Anybody haters try to tarnish his/her image with no concrete evidence in an election is always the better candidate!

Atiku has wealth of experience to transform the economy of this country for good.
Combine his experience with that of Peter Obi and our economy will be better for it.

This election is already decided in favour of Atiku!
Story he nor go do anything even of he wins.
In a nutshell he is not a better option.
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Jman06(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Story he nor go do anything even of he wins.
In a nutshell he is not a better option.
Believe me, Atiku will transform this country for good!
Re: Ngeneukwuenu! Bet With Me On Adamawa Election!!! by Peacemaker5128: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jman06:

you know what?
Buhari is your president till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Osaretin Igbinedion’s Death: Governor Obaseki Reacts / INEC Releases Names Of House Of Rep Members-elect [see Full List] / Governor Ganduje Meets Emir Of Kano Sanusi II After Eid Prayer: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.