Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why I Think Atiku Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Atiku Will Win (727 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Atiku Will Win by sweerychick(f): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
I know a lot of people here will bash me and call me names. But face facts atiku is coasting to victory on Saturday. Im neither a political scientist or a blind supporter of any particular party. But I believe in good and all inclusive governance for all irrespective of your tribe and party affiliation. Here are some valid reasons I believe that Atiku Abubakar will win this presidential election on February 16

Nigerians are tired of APC led President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

Forget the media propaganda perpetuated on nairaland
by some paid agents nigerians are really tired of this government the average nigerian is suffering if you go out to the streets 1 out of 3 Nigerian citizens are clamoring for a change in government. The hardship this current administration brought is unbearable. Before this current administration came in, an average Nigerian could afford a decent lifestyle but now things have gotten worse, prices of commodity have tripled and there is no end in sight, the last resort for the common man is to vote out this government and hope for a better one. No one is ready to go through another agonizing 4 years of hardship.

President Buhari is tired and mentally weak:

We have all seen his blunders both on campaign rallies and coutersy visits even official assignments both within and outside the country. You don't need any sooth Sayer to tell you that our president is mentally weak to manage the affairs of the country. Even his incessant medical trips abroad has a lot to say about his health.. deep down the president is weak and tired but some selfish elements within the corridors of power also known as the Cabals are the one pushing him beyond his limits.

President Muhammadu Buhari has lost key support from the big leagues in the country.

Let's face the truth, there are Kings and King makers, for you to win an election in this country you need the backing off some certain people in this country. Those people are whom I call the big leagues. Not long ago ex president olusegun obasanjo released a video and a letter debunking PMB'S administration meaning that the PMB has lost one key support of the big leagues. TY danjuma also advised his people in his state to defend themselves that this current administration has failed them in terms of security.. IBB is just one unpredictable fellow, but he hasn't said anything positive about this administration.. all of the above mentioned are very influential in this elections. And if you think it's only the likes of Tinubu that PMB needs to win you may have to think again.

Western powers are not in support of this current administration..

Even El rufai made a threat against the EU and some foreign observers that they'll all go back in a body bag. When such threats are made you know that some one or something is already sure of loosing.. with the state of insecurity in the current, and the killings going on, no sane Western Ally would want to associate with this administration. Even Donald Trump said it that The US will not tolerate the killings of Christians in Nigeria.. meaning that they're all aware about the happenings in this country.

President Buhari has lost control of his government.

I remember when the president sometime last year said that he didn't know his ex IGP Idris didn't follow his orders to go to benue state at the height of the herdsmen crisis.. if a president can't control his government or not aware of the happenings in the country how come can he win a free and fair elections. Even some of his aides can attest to that. The minister of transport Mr rotimi amaechi in a leaked audio tape said that the president can't even read and doesn't know what he is doing.

Atiku has more support base and financial power.

It's a known fact that candidates spend huge amount of money during elections. American president Donald Trump even said it during the 2016 US elections and I quote " we can't loose because we have spent a lot of amount of money"... There you have it. Atiku has the financial power and the support base.. even president Buhari said it that he's afraid that opposition has more money for the elections..

Conclusion....
Fellow Nigerians February 16 will shape the history of this country, while some are calling for boycott, others are dusting there PVC.. it's a new Dawn for Nigerians. A choice of continuous hardship or a change for something better! I urge all eligible voters including myself! Vote according to your conscience and vote wisely.................

. I am sweerychick kiss kiss happy voting.. wink and VALENTINE
V..vote
A..atiku
L. Let's
E. Enjoy
T. Transformation
I.. industrialization
N.. New
E.. Economy.....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by Bakeroy: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
This your write up is too long, but I am certain that Atiku will win, too certain
Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by sweerychick(f): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bakeroy:

This your write up is too long, but I am certain that Atiku will win, too certain
try and read it
Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by sweerychick(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Myndd 44 and lalasticlala I think this is worth reading
Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku has more support base and financial power.

Kids Everywhere! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by sweerychick(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Kids Everywhere! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I was actually waiting for your comment grin
Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by SimplePlan34: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
For once I am actually thinking Atiku is a contender and might carry d day. One thing is clear buhari and Atiku would share northern votes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by chucks185: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
sweerychick:
I was actually waiting for your comment grin
DON'T NIND THAT AGENT OF DARKNESS
Re: Why I Think Atiku Will Win by sweerychick(f): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
chucks185:
DON'T NIND THAT AGENT OF DARKNESS
shocker awaits them on Saturday

(1) (Reply)

Why Mohammadu Buhari Forced INEC To Postpone Election / Look At The Giant Project Buhari Executed In Benue State. (photos) / Female Politician Who Survived Ghastly Accident Shows Off Her Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.