Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions (37963 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Vinstel: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari has already lost
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Joemetry(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
So many unenlightened Nigerians..!

I can't imagine myself voting anyone who has tested power...

We Nigerians deserve this suffer.., Imagine people still wanting to vote Bihari or Atiku into power.
God forbid!
I don't even know how to rate your mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Smile4daddy(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
I rather slap BURATAI in Military Barrack than to vote for Atiku.

A rough and a fugitive from Cameron with a shameless liar from China will never be Nigeria President.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by dessey(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2019
2015 Sai Bahuri, 2016 Kai Buhari, 2017 haaaaaa Bahuri, 2018 why Buhari, 2019 bye Buhari.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by AnanseK(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Doyenro23(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked said baba
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by lastempero: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2019
E be like say ants even show the rally.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by kutuno: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2019
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: intensive training ongoing

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by okwabayi(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2019
So Abike Dabiri didn’t celebrate Valentine’s yesterday?
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
It's like it's only flat heads voting Atiku

Go to any social media platform and you will confirm the ascertain. They so full of hate.

Indeed. I feel sorry for them. Hate always sees them making the wrong choices. See how they queued behind the hate preacher Kanu because he fed their obsession for hating others?

Kanu tapped into their well-known weakness to become rich. Today they hate him because they now see he scammed them. They will cry after tomorrow because their hatred of others has driven them into isolation in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Kingsbet673: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2019
donphiilopus:

Raumdeuter and NgeneUkwenu are ready to stake their money on Buhari's victory. If you're so certain that he'd lose, why not place a bet?

I'm also ready to stake on Buhari to win...anybody dey game?
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by donphiilopus(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Blainz:

I'm also ready to stake on Buhari to win...anybody dey game?

Most of em are scared.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by MYHUBBY: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2019
one Tega fool said he used to like abike as if his likes would bring food to her table

nonsense people

ride on baba
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Can u say with all sincerity that you are not afraid Buhari might be defeated in the election?

Anything is possible and you may not recover on time if Buhari is defeated.
Remember sarrki hid himself until after the rerun election in Osun state.

Buhari cannot be defeated. Not by Atiku.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Vinstel:
Buhari has already lost

Stupid comment. Reality will dawn on you tomorrow.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Bestbeelieve: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin
A man who isnt sensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

Buhari should be voted out.
He is a nuisance!
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by isahsalee: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
If I didn't watch the rally live on TV, I would had a contrary opinion on Abike's stand. The was crowd was out of this world. My prayer for Pmb is, may he be accepted when goes to meet our lord ijn. Don't ask if Buhari is a christian, mind you, no religion in heaven.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by ncoolsome(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
How the driver manage to drive under this condition baffles me..

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2019
See love!
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am ready to stake money on Buhari winning. Do quick and lets settle this
Ori eja. Na so you bet your lunch money for legacy, I chop am clean mouth . cheesy

Atiku will win and when he does, you'd be locked up in a room with Bobrisky for 3 days. Bet ?

angry
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by curvyqueen(f): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Aunty Abike Dabiri is a disgrace, i use to respect her so much
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by tonididdy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Can u say with all sincerity that you are not afraid Buhari might be defeated in the election?

It's impossible
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Tareq1105: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Just like Atikulooooter too is afraid because anything can happen on election day.

Don't forget that attendance at rallies are different from the election day.

Defeat could go either way, so I can't confirm that to you because I don't have the results.

I just hope Buhari and Apc would win the trophy tomorrow.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by magzey: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
See Buhari children, Wia Atiku shidren grin angry

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by Tareq1105: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
The Bible says, "The fear of God is wisdom"! Nigerians are the most religious pple on earth yet, the most foolish. How come?

I don't think any wise or progressive thinking Nigerian should even consider voting for anyone other than Sowore or Hashim. undecided

But of course they won't... 95% of Nigerians are FOOLISH and REGRESSIVE! angry

Do they have political antenal?

You need a good political antenal to enable you see clearly and view happenings in the 36 States and Abuja.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kastina people also turned out for Atiku..

SOOOO....

Let the battle begin without bloodshed... !!!

By d way fake election materials were found in a northern state... hmmmm if it was opposition won't FG have detailed every...

Lord of Lords.. In the name of CHRIST JESUS

I commit this land mass and nation called Nigeria in your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.