Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) (39905 Views)

My Landlady And Her Son Are Really Frustrating Me / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by akdjr(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Google and check the killings going on every day in America and they have never ask who cursed them rather finding solutions on how to reduce or put an end to such. quote author=fuckingAyaya post=75742184]Everywhere problem who curse Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by kingola87(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2019
This tragic incident happened yesterday in odunsi Street Bariga, very close to my street.

The Mama David was said to have been sleeping inside his room when the mother and daughter called her outside her room early in the morning after an altercation,they started beating her and the woman died in the process.

I prayed this evil people are caught and made to face the consequences of their evil actions.

R.I.P mama David
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by omoteacher(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

One of the worst place to stay in Lagos state (Bariga precisely).
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=OliverThambo98 post=75753213][/quote]
Go to work.
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by Nighthing001: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Google AdSense account for sale with $72 in side..

Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by tabithababy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

One of the worst place to stay in Lagos state (Bariga precisely).

Very correct cheesy
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by Buffalo2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's why I avoid staying in a house where landlord/landlady leaves with tenants. They are more that terrible.
R. I. P Mammy David.
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by bigcasava1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari must go!
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by akinszz: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75742013:
No matter how far they run, they will be arrested ASAP.
Animals.
yes, egberun samu won kole sa mo olorun 'lowo grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by akinszz: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
bigcasava1:
Buhari must go!
even if buhari no vote, he will win grin grin
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by Dearlord(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Men with wisdom lives longer life.

Sad to be gone over a fuckery issue
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
They will surely be caught.
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by wisdomkid: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
All this stupid Journalism without pictures..
Which kain kountri be this one?
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by papyskinsy: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
the remaining tenants will be enjoying free housing.. cause the landlady isn't coming back any time soon.. grin grin
Re: Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Could it be true that Nigeria'a pants had been used. Oh! All the prophets and imars pls we need prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.