Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. (33081 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by oyindamola11(f): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
may God save us in this country oo
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Timisamd(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
akinszz:
I fear Ibadan... Ole Ibadan are the most dreadful criminals on earth grin
sharapppppppp are you from oglo ?
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by justuschi50: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
afonjas ritual killer on the loose

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by justuschi50: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afonja007:
I wanted to check the names of the culprits I was not disappointed when i saw sakarudeen isiakadeen wasiudeen and kuburat, my people my people lets stop making omo igbo to insult us let's stop all this skull mining business going on in SW am tired i cant even visit ogun state again
shut up! ritualist
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by justuschi50: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afonjas:
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF ELECTION, IT'S A NORMAL THING/CULTURE IN YORUBA LAND,

NA ONLY THEM DEY DO ELECTION?
thank God u know
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonjas: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
justuschi50:
thank God u know

1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonjas: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
justuschi50:
afonjas ritual killer on the loose

1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by mrkings84(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
This news caption suggest that a man's head can be cut off and yet he lives.....
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Icon79(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Afonjas and ritual killing are like 5&6 angry sad shocked

#Sad

O pari

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Afonjas: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Icon79:
The Afonjas and ritual killing are like 5&6 angry sad shocked

#Sad

O pari

1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by ledaman: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
South West Mining Republic!

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
politicians hand work
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
oyindamola11:
may God save us in this country oo

may oduduwa save we oyorubas from being skull-mined to extinction in the south wàste ooo !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by akinszz: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Timisamd:
sharapppppppp are you from oglo ?
Ibadan tio ja'le oju ni ro grin grin
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by Timisamd(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
akinszz:
Ibadan tio ja'le oju ni ro grin grin
lol. ...am sure you're from the black hole
Re: Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. by akinszz: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Timisamd:
lol. ...am sure you're from the black hole
Ibadan Olorun maje ... They will always betray you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp / Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ / PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.