Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari (20486 Views)

Rivers APC Rep Seeking Reelection Sent To Prison Two Days To Poll / Edo Crisis: ‘I May Not Be Seeking Reelection Next Year’, Says Obaseki / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by ebusnwaoma: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2019
President Buhari who revealed who spoke at Karakanda Stadium in Katsina while rounding off his presidential campaign for Saturday’s election, disclosed that he is seeking reelection because of his pact with the poor. 

President Buhari who spoke in Hausa, stated that all his government programmes since he became the President were geared towards uplifting the poor and making their lives comfortable.  The Nigerian President who said he will continue with all the programmes and come up with more innovations that would further alleviate the sufferings of the poor if he was reelected, mentioned the fight against Boko Haram insurgents, the anti-corruption war and promotion of agriculture, particularly the ban on importation of rice as some of his achievements.

“My administration is making concerted efforts to liberate 17 local governments that were before under the Boko Haram insurgents.

“Before our election in 2014, the Boko Haram insurgents were confusing our youths, telling them that they were fighting because of Allah.

“When we were elected, we embarked on enlightenment campaigns preaching to the youths that they were being used to detonate bombs that kill innocent people. Islam does not support the killings of innocent people for no just cause,’’ he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/im-seeking-reelection-because-of-my-pact-with-the-poor-buhari/

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Binikingdowm: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Dukpe219bush:
Hi
guy stop fooling yourself na

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Good bless the President

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by overall90: 6:56am On Feb 15, 2019
you mean your pact with poverty!

355 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 15, 2019
His pact to take them to the next level of poverty,
from poor to pauper, and then to beggars.

Buhari is too much of a failure, let him go back to Daura and rest....

339 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who revealed who spoke at Karakanda Stadium in Katsina while rounding off his presidential campaign for Saturday’s election, disclosed that he is seeking reelection because of his pact with the poor. 

President Buhari who spoke in Hausa, stated that all his government programmes since he became the President were geared towards uplifting the poor and making their lives comfortable.  The Nigerian President who said he will continue with all the programmes and come up with more innovations that would further alleviate the sufferings of the poor if he was reelected, mentioned the fight against Boko Haram insurgents, the anti-corruption war and promotion of agriculture, particularly the ban on importation of rice as some of his achievements.

“My administration is making concerted efforts to liberate 17 local governments that were before under the Boko Haram insurgents.

“Before our election in 2014, the Boko Haram insurgents were confusing our youths, telling them that they were fighting because of Allah.

“When we were elected, we embarked on enlightenment campaigns preaching to the youths that they were being used to detonate bombs that kill innocent people. Islam does not support the killings of innocent people for no just cause,’’ he said.
What is the just cause of killing innocent Nigerians according to Islam? Anyway, the affliction called Buhari shall not rise the second time. We won't allow you to deceive us the second time.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by MissSweet(f): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2019
You can't deceive us again. Buhari must go.
check below and stake your bet.
like for Atiku and share for buhari

272 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Mystick: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Just within 2018-2019 (1yr) 21million Nigerians slipped into extreme poverty yet he is uplifting the poor maybe in his dreams.
We now have a total of 91million Nigerians extremely poor and living below $1 a day.
You are multiplying poverty Mr man.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Arda1000(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2019
how about those dying of hunger in borno idps camp,this man is really demented

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari must be a mad man thinking all Nigerians are stupid.Meanwhile;
TheCable understands that at least three million Nigerians have slipped into extreme poverty between November 2018 and February 2019.

According to the World Poverty Clock, created by Vienna-based World Data Lab, 91.16 million Nigerians were living below a dollar a day as of February 13, 2019.

In June 2018, the Brookings Institution projected that Nigeria had overtaken India, as the poverty capital of the world, with 86.9 million extremely poor people.

This was further confirmed by the British Prime Minister Theresa May, who said Nigeria had become home to the largest number of very poor people in the world, putting the figures at 87 million.

Today, India has 48.7 million people living in poverty, from 73 million in June 2018. By implication, India has pulled out a minimum of 24 million people from poverty in less than eight months
https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-91-million-nigerians-now-living-in-extreme-poverty/amp

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2019
- You have an increased 13.2m out of school children..
- You have an increased 20.8m jobless youths, 25% of the working population.
- You have inflation in double digit..
- You have increased cost in petrol..
- You have increased cost in electricity tariff despite same 5,000mw of 2015.
- Your poverty indices increased to 91m poor..
- you had only a 15% budget implementation in 2018..
- we have almost 5m people in IDP camps..
- Bokoharam terrorists holding sway in certain areas..

Which poor are you talking about sir?

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by mercenary: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Your pact with the poor is to make sure they die in poverty hence your next level

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
is that why you are creating a 6 new poor Nigerians every minute ? Between October's 2018 and February the Buhari govt minted over 3 million new poor people

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is the home of the most poorest people on earth!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Modarun(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
God will not only disgrace this one out of power, but he shall be punished for all the sufferings he brought Upon the masses of this nation. This bare faced hypocrite is shameless indeed. He knows he has failed and lacks the capacity to fix anything, but he also knows most of the northern poor are too uneducated to think critically thus he is playing them like a musician woukd he favourite instruments. This one that was a billionaire was lying through his teeth that he had no money and was broke. This shameless bigot, who was funded with close to a hundreed billion naira by the Saudi ever since 2003 he started contesting? I ask you Buhari, where is all the Billions you have been recieving from Saudis since 2003 to contest? I ask you again where is your asset declaration? What happened to your promise of publishing your assets if you are elected? What a shameless old man, he is still going about pretending to be better than others but infact he is even worse than those he has been demonizing since thevyear 2003 he started contesting. Buhari what have you done to better the lives of the masses that stood their ground to ensure your ambition of being president becomes possible? Nothing but hardship for them. We knw you are a packaged fraud., cos You dnt need to be president to help eleviate the sufferings of the poor, A good man with good intentions woukd have been donating and helping the poor even while he was outside govt. Buhari How many cheap railways to transport the poor did you construct in the North west and the entire North? Where is the 3million per year jobs you promised to create? what happened to the #5,000. you promised to pay graduates? why are we now paying more for petrol and subsidy, when you promised to bring it down from #87 to #45? Who suffered more under your devilish regime than the poor you claim to have a pact with? How come you have denied all your campaign promises and claimed it wasnt you that said them? You are a shameless old man who lacks any atom of dignity, cos if you did, you wont even have the moral guts to criss cross the length and brigth of Nigeria asking them to reelect you.
Shame on those who are still bent on voting this fraud, just knw you are as guilty as the herdsmen killing innocent people accross the middle belt, you that has sold your soul for a few BMC coins, you are as guilty as the men who slaughter people in their farms and sleep in Sokoto and Zamfara. armed Bandits and Extremists have taken over hinter lands and are laying siege across many towns and villages across the middle belt and north west, Armed to the teeth, people equipt with dangerous weapons, Aks, Rocket. launchers and what not, have taken over towns and villages in Kaduna, Zamfara, sokoto and what not, yet You shameless bunch say we have a president? Buhari is an appology, a cancerious mistake, its even worst cos we dont even knw who is incharge of our dear country today, cos our president will say he is not aware. But you BmC shameless divisive bunch are running around demonizing patriotic Nigerians, people who are genuinely concerned about the evil mechanizations going on. Where will you spend that BMC money after they must have over ran the entire Nation and are strolling in and out of Abuja? are you going to spend it in IDP camps? You guys are worst than Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
Pls true Nigerians we are at the brink, this is a make or mar election. A seating Governor was attacked and yet the Nation is silent, is it until these people start attacking Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Onitcha and PH? The time to remove the Lifeless fossil is now. Before you talk rubish, attached here is the pictures of IDPs fighting for food in a camp where hundreds of Billions are allocated to. If this is not the height of incompetence, what is?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
You're mad

So you know you've rendered so many people poor

Useless man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nbote(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2019
He's somehow right U know... He created a new poverty capital

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Joevics(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2019
The same poor that are being killed by sars?
The same poor that are jumping into third mainland bridge?
The same poor whose farms are being ravaged accross the country by herdsmen?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by jude79(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Any body that wants to go to the next level, should atte nd any buhari's rally nearest to your location. There, you'll either be spiritually admitted into poverty, before the physical manifestation or you'll be stampeded with immediate effect to the NEXT LEVEL. Your corpse will be a worthy sacrifice, to take the dullard to daura

33 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Divay22(f): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2019
This man is really demented.

35 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by fergie001: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Does your pact involve making them die in penury,Sir?

With all due respect Sir,this statement of yours is incredulous and a figment of your imaginations.

23 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by dukie25: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Your pact was to keep them poor and in perpetual subjugation. As long as they are poor, they'd be too hungry to think for themselves. Evil man.

15 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Which poor? The poor Ure impoverishing?

In any case buhari is not sound enough to run this country largely due to his age. Those asking him to run all just want to use him for their selfish agendas/interests

8 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by Nathdoug(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Abeg shut up and go back to your cows in daura

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Too late for these emotional statements! You have failed and needs to take a bow!

20 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by collitexnaira(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Yeye man

You made life more miserable for me poor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by biosilicon: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
mtcheew

17 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari by superior1: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Your are only making them poorer.

Just remain in that daura, we no want you

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot / Bandits In Niger Kill Health Worker & Factory Manager After N8m Ransom (Pix) / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.