Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices (1233 Views)

Advanced Statistical Analysis Using Statistical Package For Social Sciences (SP / Statistical And Four Figure Table Application For Students. / Help Me Solve This Statistical Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good day friends, I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices...please call: 08100543232 for more information..Thank You!!!
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Goodmorning friends, I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices...please call: 08100543232 for more information...Thank You!!!
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is scam. He called his name Emmanuel onwuka and I paid him 5000 naira for a start. He didn't do the job nor returned my money. He is one of those Yahoo Yahoo boys who just started their scamming career.

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
He has other nairaland account and phone number he uses to scam people. He is on other platform where he advertises what he doesn't know how to do. Please don't contact him for any business.

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good day, I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices....please call: 08100543232
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
DataAnalysis:
Good day, I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices....please call: 08100543232

Thief!! Ole!!!!. You Better return my 5k before ayelala will catch up with you!!!.
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
DataAnalysis:

This is my proof of payment.

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
DataAnalysis:

Is either you look for someone to do the analysis for you or you return my money in peace. No hidden place for you in Benin except you relocate.
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Good day everyone, very lately, some of my clients call me from this platform that a woman is claiming that I scam her....It all happen this way...This woman claim to get my number from this platform, then she told me that she would want me to do data analysis for her...I told her the price for it which she negotiated and I agreed....after she made a deposit of 5k she deviated from what she wanted me to analyze....I felt maybe she is either do not understand how to write an article or she is suffering from mental disorder....my people, I urge everyone of you to be careful the kind of people u do business with because the state of the country is really turning some persons really mad...lets be careful....As for me I have learnt my lesson....some of you who knows me or who I have done works for can testify my credibility and integrity...below is one of the proof of my credibility from my topmost clients....

Finally, I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices...Please call: 08100543232 for more information.

Tested and Trusted!!!!

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
More of the proof

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
More of the message

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
More of the message from one of my credible and knowledgeable client

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
More

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
More of the message

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
This is the message this scammer!! This Yahoo Yahoo idiot sent to me, threatening me on top my 5k. If you know whats good for you return my 5k because it's that military yard that will be your new home. Ekewan barracks is close by.

Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
DataAnalysis:
More of the message from one of my credible and knowledgeable client

They are the same in the business of scamming people oh!!! They work hand in hand. You think people are foolish? You are chatting with your Yahoo Yahoo member and you are showing it here.

Can't you see the manner you talked to me?? Does it look like a serious minded person who can carry out data analysis. You are a scam!!!
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by stevawn(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
DataAnalysis:
Good day everyone, very lately, some of my clients call me from this platform that a woman is claiming that I scam her....It all happen this way...This woman claim to get my number from this platform, then she told me that she would want me to do data analysis for her...I told her the price for it which she negotiated and I agreed....after she made a deposit of 5k she deviated from what she wanted me to analyze....I felt maybe she is either do not understand how to write an article or she is suffering from mental disorder....my people, I urge everyone of you to be careful the kind of people u do business with because the state of the country is really turning some persons really mad...lets be careful....As for me I have learnt my lesson....some of you who knows me or who I have done works for can testify my credibility and integrity...below is one of the proof of my credibility from my topmost clients....

Finally, I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices...Please call: 08100543232 for more information.

Tested and Trusted!!!!

Return my money!!!! Analysis you did not do!!! Money you did not return!!!!. Emmanuel onwuka chinonye does not know how to carry out analysis. He can't even differentiate dependent variable from independent variable. Pls beware people. Thank God it was only 5k I have committed to him.
Re: Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices by DataAnalysis(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Goodevening guys!!! I am still here for your data analysis/project research at affordable prices....please call: +2348100543232

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts / University Of Benin Admission- Medical School / University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.