Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,535 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nobody Will Unseat Me – Buhari Brags [WATCH VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Unseat Me – Buhari Brags [WATCH VIDEO] (375 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nobody Will Unseat Me – Buhari Brags [WATCH VIDEO] by newzandar(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, has bragged that nobody can Unseat him.

Buhari said this while in an interview with CNN today.
Buhari, who defeated the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan four years ago, was asked if he felt the same fate could befall him.

No, nobody will unseat me,” he replied tersely.

“The president was also asked if he has stamina for another four years, to which he responded: “Yes, I am ready for it”.

Buhari’s major opponent is former vice-president Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Watch the Video below.
https://newzandar.com/2019/02/nobody-will-unseat-me-buhari-brags-watch-video/

Re: Nobody Will Unseat Me – Buhari Brags [WATCH VIDEO] by McStoic(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na so e dey take start. Violent, sore loser.
Re: Nobody Will Unseat Me – Buhari Brags [WATCH VIDEO] by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku's supporters are made up of a large number of business folks and well exposed people while Buhari has some of this people, a lot of "unexposed" people especially northerners and some tribalistic/religious folks. This unexposed & tribalistic ones are supporting Buhari not because he performed to their taste but because they see him as a man of "Integrity", APC has painted Atiku in a bad light and they see him as a criminal who wants to come and steal "their Nigeria's money", they are yet to understand or grab that Atiku CANNOT be labelled rightfully as a criminal until the allegations against him are proven which over the years have not been proven.
Re: Nobody Will Unseat Me – Buhari Brags [WATCH VIDEO] by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2019

(1)

Buhari Vs Abubakar / Kogi Senatorial Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Alleges Threat To Life, Writes Buhari / The Effects And Reasons For Postponing The 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.