Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Make Sure Your Vote counts tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Sure Your Vote counts tomorrow (311 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / After casting his vote, Man Waits for vote counts In Style / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure Your Vote counts tomorrow by Kylekent59: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
As tomorrow is the scheduled date for the 2019 presidential general election, I here by urge you all my fellow Nigerians to come out and vote your choice.

Many Nigerias are used to saying that they won't vote. If you don't vote, then how do you want your choice to emerge victoriously.

It is the right of every Nigerians that have a PVC to come out and cast their vote.

Let's make Nigeria a better place to be by voting the right leader.

Re: Make Sure Your Vote counts tomorrow by federal9: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Especially to all those nairalanders, who will balance on the bed and start typing Atiku will win.

Some people gat the PVC but don't wanna vote. I wonder how they want Atiku to win.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

take note.

But @ op, I am proudly Atikulated.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President And Inconclusiveness The Way Forward / INEC Boss Vowed Not To Postpone The General Elections Again / Election Postponement: Stock Market Reacts Negatively,loses N196 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.