Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now (478 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by helinues: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Even though they are winning likes, shares and Retweets on social media yet they are afraid to bet on Atiku

No clubbing tonight.. 20k is up for grab.. Buhari winning even with 1% votes.

Lets play
Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by Gandollaar(f): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
This one is tired of been a closet Zone B and has now come out openly to display it. Must be very painful pretending to be what you are not.

Keep waisting your time on a Lifeless Sudanese, your ashawo customer will soon follow another person. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by Gandollaar(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Zone Bs when they see too much likes for President elect Atiku.... grin

Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by helinues: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gandollaar:

This one is tired of been a closet Zone B and has now come out openly to display it. Must be very painful pretending to be what you are not.

Keep waisting your time on a Lifeless Sudanese, your ashawo customer will soon follow another person. undecided

Bla bla bla

20k Na token bar if you are sure of Atiku winning
Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by Gandollaar(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
helinues:

Bla bla bla

20k Na token bar if you are sure of Atiku winning

If your Tradermoni cannot sustain you, then try skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by helinues: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gandollaar:

Hahahahha..

I have been able to save from Tradermoni cash I made that's why I want to bet with you Pdp supporters.

Or is it only Pdp supporters that are feeling the hunger in the land?
Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by NkayStory(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gandollaar:

grin

1 Like

Re: Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Congratulations to Atiku!
Congratulations to Nigerians!
The defeat of Buhari has taught future leaders a lesson that you can't take Nigerians for a ride, insult some regions, spread poverty, refuse to disclose your ailment for which treatment is paid for by Nigerians, insult their youths whenever you travel abroad and still get rewarded with Nigerian votes.
Nigerians have taken back their power. Congrats once again to Nigerians.I used to be a die-hard APC member. Buhari being my brother is certainly a contributing factor. After assessing the performance of his administration, however, it is clear enough that he has failed.
Like his wife, I hereby withdraw my support for him. I also urge whoever still want the good of this country to help in voting out Buhari.
Thank youwho do you think will be the best person to fight for the yoruba interest,
is it the vice president of the first lady.
has Osibanjo fought for the yoruba interest enough?
will Titi Abubakar do better in pillow talk than osibanjo would have done in normal circumstances.
Let's think this through because the yorubas seem to pretend that they have no stake in the PDP.
Do they have a stake or not.
can we all stay hungry till 2023. playing this next level game.
I need answers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAN, Winners Church Reacts To Postponement Of Elections / Consultant To Ogun Governor Dies, SSG Injured In Crash / “If You Don’t Vote APC, Then No Voting Will Happen” — Live Reporting From Okota,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.