Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna (50979 Views)

El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by celebgistz: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the killings of 66people in kaduna which happened this evening.

He wrote:

“No one deserves to die over an election. Whichever way it goes, we are bound by a common heritage. I urge for calm & respect for all persuasions. It is my hope security be stepped up in hotspot areas. May the souls of the scores of lives lost in the Kaduna crisis rest in peace.”

See below

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/atiku-reacts-to-the-killings-of-66people-in-kaduna

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by celebgistz: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
See more HERE

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by helinues: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nice one from Atiku

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by GOFRONT(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
shocked

Where is NwaAmaikpe!!!.....Election is tomorrow

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by SalamRushdie: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
El Midget body bag forces at work

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by ambivert27(f): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmmn, Atiku Atiku

Capitalizing on Buhari's failures cheesy

Pot calling the kettle black, Nigerians to make a decision between these two devil.

Anyway, if u no fight for ur pocket Wetin u gain

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Built2last: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hellrufai promised us that

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by mbaboy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very Presidential I salute you our incoming President.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mr. Body bag ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.*
~*WE regret voting for a man who promised not to pay fuel subsidy but paid the most*
~*WE regret voting for a man who promised to convert presidential fleet to national carrier but later fleeced Nigeria in the name of a new national carrier*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but instead destroyed 12 million Jobs in 3 years according to the NBS.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promise not to treat himself overseas but patronises foreign health facilities at the slightest chance*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger, grass cutter, and more in his cabinet*.
~ *WE regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who can't provide his credentials.*
~ *WE say No to Buhari in 2019.*

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
ATIKU2019

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Corrinthians(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku, we know these gimmicks. I'm pretty sure you'd react if you see a cockroach being ran over by a car right now.

From Sunday, reality will smack you in the face like the smell first rain after a lengthy harmattan. cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by hisexcellency34: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Another name for Atiku is MR REACTION

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by emmabest2000(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Waiting for Buhari’s reacts too

Nigerians are helpless

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
The perpetrators of this heinous crime will be arrested mess than 24 hours from now, hopefully..
This is the height of evil!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by kollinz1234(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Soon these name tag killings will be over

From operation Python dance

To herdsmen

To tanker explosion

Its just a matter of 24 hours from now wink

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by bedspread: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
As Usual, Am not sure our outgoing Ex-president Buhari knows about this Killings!

Buhari is GONE!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Rubbiish(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Where is NwaAmaikpe!!!.....Election is tomorrow
Is he one of the candidates? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by lathrowinger: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
cool
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Passionate888: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hell rufai want to reduce the votes in southern kaduna...

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by 2wenty9ineteen: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is what we call a leader

Not a lifeless one that'll remain mute in aso rock and start using Twitter aids

Happy independence Nigeria, cos we'll be freed from a government ruled by (someone should complete biko)

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Effiongdbest: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by three: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019

Quite frankly APC is a plague, a scourge on this Nation.

As opposition they politicised deaths as the government in power they have almost institutionalised death.

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by MrRichmond: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is useless

I hope Nigerians are able to correct their 2015 mistake and get their country working again.

Good luck patriots!

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
RIP to those who died today and for those that will die tomorrow, RIP in advance.
Election is not war but its sad some people have taken it as a do or die affair.

Be wise as you vote.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by namio10: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari was elected to secure the lives of Nigerians after Boko decimated the population of northern Nigeria, a large number of whom moved down south.

Killings worsened under Buhari and cabal's government.

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by bedspread: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
Atiku, we know these gimmicks. I'm pretty sure you'd react if you see a cockroach being ran over by a car right now.

From Sunday, reality will smack you in the face like the smell first rain after a lengthy harmattan. cheesy
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by freemanbubble: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okay
Ummmm
I was shortlisted this afternoon by inec to participate as ad-hoc staff

Here in Edo state. Egor local government area of Edo state to be precise

But I must tell you our next president is alhaji Atiku aguero Abubakar
It is very obvious here in Edo state

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Elista(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
My digital incoming presido

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by rentAcock(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will do my own voting on nairaland because my life is valuable. Until they implement online voting, I will not risk my life for any politician.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.