Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (93238 Views)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by neyop85(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2019
PDP online mods are doing a good job but alas, tomorrow is upon us, the truth shall be revealed for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by cuteboy2: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2019
booblacain:
One thing I realize is that people generally prefer to like in cases like this than to retweet because liking is more anonymous than retweeting. So a lot of Buhari's sympathisers who would like to vote in the pole may just not prefer the idea of retweeting. Just saying.

So basically, those who will like to vote for Buhari are ashamed of him. This is quite a revelation.

Maybe they should vote for someone they are not ashamed off.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by cuteboy2: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2019
neyop85:
PDP online mods are doing a good job but alas, tomorrow is upon us, the truth shall be revealed for all to see.

So there are PDP mods on Twitter?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by stanlot(f): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari will put his hand on his head tommorow

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Daboomb: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2019
emeijeh:
We will send the lifeless one back to Daura
I just pity people like you because when the results of the election are announced, you will suddenly realize that the majority have decided to re-elect Buhari, while avoiding the online arguments/Polls that never translate into ballot votes.

I will remind you when it's all done.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Isobug: 2:24am On Feb 16, 2019
grandstar:
A huge bulk of Buhari's voters are uneducated Northerners who aren't on twitter

Also, there seems to be an overtly large voting population up North such as Katsina with over 3m pvc holders which I wonder if it full of underaged voters and minors as the numbers don't add up.

Buhari may win under these circumstances.
We keep hearing this over and over again. That is why we have invincible voters in the north.

Stop this assertion and face the reality

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:24am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75771882:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...

MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS can NEVER be wrong!!! cheesy cheesy grin wink

You mean millions of zombies not Nigerians cuz a sane Nigerian will never want a sick and demeted old man to be their President... Never again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by seguno2: 2:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Daboomb:

I just pity people like you because when the results of the election are announced, you will suddenly realize that the majority have decided to re-elect Buhari, while avoiding the online arguments/Polls that never translate into ballot votes.

And Maina the pensions thief is made your Finance minister to replace Kemi Adeosun the NYSC certificate forger?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by somegirl1: 2:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Even idiots know Buhari would not win a free and fair election. But for massive rigging, he wouldn't even have won the last election.
Sadly, the upcoming election will also not be free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Trexnemesis(m): 2:59am On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:
My vote is for Buhari

Sharrap there!
Buwuari ko, bokowuhari ni. Mtcheeeeeeeewww.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by dapillar: 3:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku all the way .
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by caprini1: 4:31am On Feb 16, 2019
mbaboy:
I don't see this election holding tomorrow cuz inec is not prepared at all
Meeen,you are a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by princeadams11: 4:40am On Feb 16, 2019
magoo10:
The difference atiku used to win the poll is like distance from Lagos to maiduguri.
Oluomo should know that everything is not by agbero and carrying knife.
Elections are not conducted on twitter. 90% of the twitters guys may not vote on saturday.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Emedu(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2019
You don win
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by FaroukM(m): 5:53am On Feb 16, 2019
You go dey predict well for nairabet... Don't waste your talent
mbaboy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by OnimiB: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2019
This is an election between mc and atiku not buhari.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by emeijeh(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Daboomb:

Sharap, you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by cardoctor(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Propaganda tweet. How many people know what retweet means? Very biased oluomo.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Bens423: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2019
See below

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by olabrad: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:
My vote is for Buhari

Of course. You are a Yoruba Muslim and that is expected.

As a Yoruba Muslim, you see Buhari as an Alfa. And you are brainwashed to follow an Alfa

Your support for Buhari isn't based on achievement, but on religious bias

Even if Buhari rapes your mother to death, you will still vote for him because he is an Alfa to you

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by princevih(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
mbaboy:
u are so right bro wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Fibo27(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
mbaboy:

Just like you said bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by princevih(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
mbaboy:
u are so right bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Not different from the results on nairaland.

Atiku garners 1,000% or ten times over Buhary figures.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Teymanhenry(f): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Majority of the masses in the north haven't even heard of twitter. Elections aren't won on the internet alone. Let's all go out and vote the candidate of our choice. That's what actually counts
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by supermccoy(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2019
The man who saw tomorrow
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by chrissyade(f): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2019
it's easier to like than it is to retweet grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.