Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons (62260 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / Senate Postpones 2019 Budget Passage Till Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by nairavsdollars(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Reports reaching Daily Independent indicate that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) may postpone the 2019 general elections scheduled to begin tomorrow till Tuesday for logistics reasons.

A credible source in INEC said the development may be due to the fact that sensitive materials needed for the election are yet to be distributed in some states of the federation.

He also said the Commission is trying to put adequate security measures in place.

INEC Chairman, Professor Manhood Yakubu and other senior officials of the commission as well as other relevant agencies crucial to the conduct of the election are currently in an emergency.
Details later…
https://www.independent.ng/breaking-inec-may-postpone-election-till-tuesday-for-logistics-reasons/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Topccy007z: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
For logistic reasons or for the APC to perfect their rigging plans.

Inec had the whole time to sort things out.

I just want to believe it's not true. I don't trust independent news.

Atikulated I am

Atikunation hit like

Tyrannynation hit share

563 Likes 29 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by stephleena(f): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Action film

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by stephleena(f): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Topccy007z:
Y
Y? because Atiku go win

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ultimately, God directs affairs among men. This is another sign of God's interest and focus to do his will.

Tuesday will be 19th of the month of February, Month 02..

That is 2019, the year of the election.

02 + 19 = 21. The number of perfection got from 3 (Trinity) X 7 (Days He created the world).

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Abfinest007(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
why do u people wants to postpone buhari defeat anyway sha it has not been confirm

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
ATIKU DON WIN

My people in as much as WE will love atiku to win his supporters must rise and go and vote,he can't win on nairaland with likes and shares,so go to your polling unit and vote
Pmb has die hard supporters in the north,i heard some have even been sleeping in their wards just to cast their votes for him.
Pls don't let us allow this evil to come back for the second time because of our negligence.
Vote Atiku and stay till the votes are counted,its just once in every four years,so why can't you sacrifice that day for your country.
Vote don't fight.Let's encourage Buhari to replicate what his predecessor did.

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by hisexcellency34: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonathan postponed in 2011 yet he still lost woefully

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by three: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019

Ladies and gentlemen

Wón ti gba penariti lo trow-in

grin grin grin cheesy

When will they realise the game is up? Who will tell them?

Every play they make has been anticipated four years, four whole years ago and they think they can manipulate elections...

grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by delugajackson: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
In Tu-face Idibia's voice:

E be like say them wan to do, another movie again e-o. E be like say them wan to tell, another story again e-o.

Typical Nigerian scenario. Even if they are given the whole time in the world, they will still complain at the 11th hour. Let the elections be conducted and matters put to rest. No time to renege on some hocus bullsh!t.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
postpone or not..... like for atiku, share for buhari

231 Likes 33 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by engrsyer(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
You have all the time to make such arrangements but you didn't do it. Procrastination is one big problem we have in this country now it has backfired you.

For those of us who has travelled to our various villages for the election what should we now do with our transport fare? Do you expect me to go and come back and go again on Tuesday or I should just remain at my village? If I should be in the village who would now look after my kids at home?

INEC no carry me play oo

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by BadNubian: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Delaying Buhari's inevitable defeat, no yawa we dey wait.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nogodye(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nothing can stop buhari victory.

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by alfaman3: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
When I posted this yesterday, my thread was hidden.

Where is that stupid mod that hid my thread and called it fake news?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is Oshiomole rigging playbook

He did this in Edo

This nonsense should not be allowed

The election is not a surprise

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Dannyset(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Shebi the yeye people said they are set for the election. I don't want any stupid excuse to dent our winning please.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by doctokwus: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
They said it this INEC chairman cannot be trusted.
There is also no way elections would hold in Nigeria on Sunday.They just threw in that Sunday gambit to get the original plan of at least a week or 2 shift actualized because everyone knows any shift to Sunday would be met with resistance.
These are just strategies to enable APC to perfect it's rigging plans.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Jman06(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
The election must go on!

No postponement!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by JubrinElSudan: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
nairavsdollars:
is trying to put adequate security measures in place.

INEC Chairman, Professor Manhood Yakubu and other senior officials of the commission as well as other relevant agencies crucial to the conduct of the election are currently in an emergency.
Details later…
https://www.independent.ng/breaking-inec-may-postpone-election-till-tuesday-for-logistics-reasons/

Nne, which one is Professor Manhood? grin grin

47 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by dyangprof(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nogodye:
Nothing can stop buhari victory.

Ya eyes go soon clear!

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by naunasabi: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
I won't be surprised if this news is true.

Buhari government can't get just one single thing right.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by freemanbubble: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okay

The beginning of the end of Apchiit is inevitable

I was shortlisted this afternoon by inec to participate as ad-hoc staff

Here in Edo state. Egor local government area of Edo state to be precise

But I must tell you our next president is alhaji Atiku aguero Abubakar
It is very obvious here in Edo state

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by pendusky(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
lol
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Tunasco4u(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC shouldn't do that, I want to vote Alh Muhammad Buhari tomorrow and wait for winning result undecided

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Reports reaching Daily Independent indicate that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) may postpone the 2019 general elections scheduled to begin tomorrow till Tuesday for logistics reasons.

A credible source in INEC said the development may be due to the fact that sensitive materials needed for the election are yet to be distributed in some states of the federation.

He also said the Commission is trying to put adequate security measures in place.

Details later…

Shame on Professor Manhood Yakubu for even giving it a thought!!!

Was the last election not in 2015

What had he being doing since then undecided

If he had another road side job, he should explain to Nigerians!!!

Nothing can justify the mistake he is about to make!!!

He is about to shoot himself in the leg!!!

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Waiting for more updates, while wailers continue mastvbating.....

Still on still : SAI BABA ALL THE WAY....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by bedspread: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
If Dem like dem postpone!
If Dem no Like dem go on with Elections!

Wetin Sure now na Buhari is Gone!!

Never Again will the Federal Republic of Nigeria get such Incompetent "Cabaled" Leadership!
Never Again

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by ClearFlair: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Any day is good to send Atiku back to sender.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rubbish
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by doctokwus: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Postponing the inevitable defeat of the cattle rearer.
Any result with Buhari as victor cannot be accepted if this postponement takes place.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.