Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? (339 Views)

112,351 Passports Uncollected, Says Immigration / Uncollected PVC Issue On INEC Portal / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by stanleyravos: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
many people spent time trying to collect their PVC before the dead line but not every body succeeded, just imaging you went to your polling unit and you saw another person in position of that your uncollected card that suppose to be with CBN! the question is what will your reaction look like. many people spent time trying to collect their PVC before the death line but not every body succeeded, just imaging you went to your polling unit and you saw another person in position of that your uncollected card that suppose to be with CBN! the question is what will your reaction look like.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by bedspread: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hahahaha hahahaha Wetin we no go Hear for dis our Country!!

It will be Funny bro...
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by stanleyravos: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
Hahahaha hahahaha Wetin we no go Hear for dis our Country!!

It will be Funny bro...
i hope you get the news this evening that a lady was caught with 5k PVC
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by McStoic(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Op i guess you meant to say deadline and not deathline?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by bedspread: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
stanleyravos:
i hope you get the news this evening that a lady was caught with 5k PVC

I Read it bro...

It will Really be bro to see my Pvc I. The Hand of another person!

I don't know what I will do but I'll retrieve my card!
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by stanleyravos: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
McStoic:
Op i guess you meant to say deadline and not deadline?
thanks for the correction
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by McStoic(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
stanleyravos:
thanks for the correction
U are welcome bro.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by JubrinElSudan: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Since I don't have the PVC, what am I going to the polling station to do to be able to see the person?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Another Person With Your Uncollected PVC Tomorrow? by jumobi1(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2019
If the government can’t give people PVCs through no fault of the people, then the election is a fraud and should be at least partially voidable.

(1) (Reply)

Election Has Been Postponed Till.... / INEC Admits Its Contractor Is An APC Senatorial Candidate / Breaking: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs, Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.