Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,472 members, 7,846,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Am Still In The Race - Hon. Emeka Udeagu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still In The Race - Hon. Emeka Udeagu (481 Views)

Reps Speakership: I'm Still In The Race - Hon. Jaji / A Former Deputy Governor Of Imo State, Ebere Udeagu, Died At The Age Of 79 / Newsebere Udeagu, Former Deputy Governor Of Imo, Dies At 79 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still In The Race - Hon. Emeka Udeagu by Azwealth(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
My attention has been drawn to a publication by headlinenews365.com which claims that I, Hon. Emeka Udeagu, the candidate of Alliance for Democracy for House of Representatives, Oshodi Isolo Constituency 2, along with Igbo candidates of other parties have allegedly stepped down for one Emmanuel Nnodim of the PDP.

I hereby state that at no time was such a meeting as alleged in the story happen. I want to state here that I did not, and have no intention of stepping down for anybody.

I want to assure my teeming supporters and voters to troop out en masse tomorrow to vote for AD because there in no iota of truth in the fake news.

Thank you all for standing by me and for your continued support. We are on ground and victory is ours by the grace of God.

Signed: Hon. Emeka Udeagu

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back; See How PMB Reacted To INEC 2015 Postphonement / Full video of how aircraft crashed because of overload of money / Amount Of Foreign Currency Flooding The Country Alarming- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.