Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,608 members, 7,847,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

See The Message I Got From INEC Ahead Of The General Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Message I Got From INEC Ahead Of The General Elections (639 Views)

Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo / Election Is Not A Do Or Die Affair - INEC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Got From INEC Ahead Of The General Elections by MrTrend(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2019
By Eyo Nse,

This is a message i got from INEC via my phone’s text message. This is happening for the first time in Nigeria’s electioneering period.

Are they trying to tell Nigerians that rigging is now history?

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/message-i-got-from-inec-ahead-of-the-general-election/

1 Share

Re: See The Message I Got From INEC Ahead Of The General Elections by MrTrend(m): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: See The Message I Got From INEC Ahead Of The General Elections by Nbote(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
It's a sensitization and public enlightenment message..
Re: See The Message I Got From INEC Ahead Of The General Elections by Chikpat(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Almost everybody got these messages. No big deal bro

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Leads In Plateau / Final Results. Atiku Wins Buhari. Buhari Should Congratulate Atiku Now / Osinbajo Paid A Visit To Tinubu, Ambode, Fashola, Sanwo-olu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.