Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground (897 Views)

Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) / Are They Deserting Him?. Buhari Media Crew Are All Atikculated. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by mcafeez: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaDecides2019: I pity the foreigners, media crew, election monitors, who are already on ground - Dele Momodu

Inec is in deep meeting concerning the presidency election and he ma really cancel it.

read more on www.macgists.com

Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by mcafeez: 1:43am On Feb 16, 2019
@lalasticlala
Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:01am On Feb 16, 2019
So what will now be Mahmood's excuse for election postponement??...After all the ample time and more than enough money provided for this election??

So it finally dawned on you that this election can't go according to the worked out rigging plan given to you by the cabal?? Heeeheehee grin

You life and your career is online here......Jega did the job for Hussein Obama in 2015 and You will be forced to do same for Donald Trump..

You have no choice brah!! grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by bedspread: 3:43am On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
Dukpe219eko:
Hi
[/s] Thunder from Above Blaster you and your Obaje der...
Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by otokx(m): 4:03am On Feb 16, 2019
They will spend their money and boost the Nigerian economy.
Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:19am On Feb 16, 2019
what will INEC tell those who have travelled because of these elections? to still travel again next weekend? Will these give us credible elections come Feb 23?
Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by Optional09: 4:26am On Feb 16, 2019
The election postponement was planned out to dicourage a lot of people including observers. To make rigging much more easier
Re: I Pity The Foreigners, Media Crew, Election Monitors, Who Are Already On Ground by maestroferdi: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari has turned Nigeria into a failed state/banana republic...

Shame!

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Sweeps Own Polling Unit For PDP / 2019 Presidential Elections: When Will INEC Annouce The Results? / Atiku Looses 2019 Election Funny Quotes: Please Get Yours Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.