Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (27235 Views)

Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) / Poll Postponement: INEC Has Crippled PDP – PDP Senator / Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by torino88(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2019
tel me more
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by bisoye11(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
What a Country!
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by BIGGIE121(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
This is awfuly suprising, the postponement of the election could be influeced by the rulling party, because i cannot fathom out any genuine reason for inec to postpone the election that they have being preparing for, for the past four years just few hours to the election, this decision is fishy and questionable
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by programmer4696: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by deebrain(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2019
netflicks:
Today is for the election rigging, it has already started, 23rd is just for voters to come out and waste thier precious time...within the INEC they know this...

May you receive alert on your phone today.

I don't think many recognize this. I was jisting with my pady them that INEC will suddenly do drama AFTER the Ogun campaign of APC... The ruling party wants to "strategize" cos of the possibility of losing this election. They laughed me to scorn.

INEC is playing a very pro APC government script.

PVC or whatever you call them, MAY NOT COUNT IN THIS ELECTION. E go surprise una...

Kai! I wished I bet on this.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by programmer3215: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2019
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by omonaijiria: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Franzinni:
So the planes are still in the air now abi? Since the weather nor make e land for where unah want... Continue...

But wait... Could it be that there is a human being on this planet whos sole job is to plan how to win elections by any means? And I mean any means... Like burn inec offices... Like steal ballots... Kill people before the election and if all fails postpone it so people will feel disappointed and then lose the will to vote?

Because this film trick pass Steven segal own o..

Weather unah like am or not Daura will welcome their pikin... Berry soon.. At least the 150 gay cows will have a leader.

Plane carrying sensitive materials to Enugu could not land in Enugu,

It had to go and land in Port Harcourt

Can you imagine that.

All in attempt for staggered election
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by omonaijiria: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
BIGGIE121:
This is awfuly suprising, the postponement of the election could be influeced by the rulling party, because i cannot fathom out any genuine reason for inec to postpone the election that they have being preparing for, for the past four years just few hours to the election, this decision is fishy and questionable

Sabotage from the ruling party is at work here

Plane carrying Enugu materials cannot land in Enugu but we're taking to port Harcourt

Niger star materials could not be traces at all till now
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by themanderon: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
They know the signs on the ground ain't good for the dictator so they need more time to fine tune their evil plans but even if postponed for a year mohamadu will still fail, the people have decided and no amount of shenanigans will change anything.
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by afolabi1997: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2019
michlins:
What Inec couldn't prepare for in four years, how can they finish it in one week. These people aren't serious
like seriously wah they couldn't do years back dey decided to finish it in just a week it looks odd
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by netflicks(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
deebrain:

May you receive alert on your phone today.

I don't think many recognize this. I was jisting with my pady them that INEC will suddenly do drama AFTER the Ogun campaign of APC... The ruling party wants to "strategize" cos of the possibility of losing this election. They laughed me to scorn.

INEC is playing a very pro APC government script.

PVC or whatever you call them, MAY NOT COUNT IN THIS ELECTION. E go surprise una...

Kai! I wished I bet on this.

You are absolutely right....u can't have an assessment on the 15th when election is to hold on the 16th. Assessment ought to have been done atleast a week before the general election...it shows how incompetent the INEC boss is and a sign that something phishy is going on...
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2019
fatymore:
Inec should pay we corp member our training allowance and other inconveniences, they all left us at the RAC centre without giving us any information...

Stupid people...

God punish you all

I know some of you leaders are reading Nairaland,
no security, we were on our own.

patronise me for your bedsheets biko...
it's a pity corper..where are you serving?
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by fatymore(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
murphyibiam15:
it's a pity corper..where are you serving?
Lag
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by givenchy02: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2019
na 4 naija i see sey citizen no get sey
na 4 9ja i see sey dem fit toss dia citizen like zombies,
na 4 9ja i see sey some population of ten thousand r more than population of over 150 millions.
We were all here when d rumour went viral about the letter of d AGF to INEC seeking a postponment of the election it was debunk by APC and the INEC, so why the impromptu. just yesterday osinbade welcome the international observers into the country when they knew elections will be postponed, i wonder when this government will stop fooling this country in the face of the international bodies. this government has so much brought the reputation of this country to nothing. i call them brainless
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by Zenlife: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Whatever the reason,
I suggest with permission of the Benin Republic, USA warplanes should station there facing the zoo. 1 week to go?
Plenty of time.
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by orisa37: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's a Failure, a Ruse and a Subterfuge. Yakubu should be sacked, prosecuted and replaced today.
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
fatymore:
Lag
it's a pity but hope you have enough to take care of yourself
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by fatymore(f): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
murphyibiam15:

it's a pity but hope you have enough to take care of yourself
I don't o, should I send my account number..lol
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
fatymore:
I don't o, should I send my account number..lol
send me a pm..
Re: 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
INEC IS BLOODY WORTHLESS FAILURE!!!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant / NLC Car Runs Out Of Fuel On Highway (photos) / Lai Mohammed Loses Grip… As APC Top-notcher Turns Down His Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.