Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings (426 Views)

INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings by boygeorge: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Was the killings in Kajuru as alleged by Gov. El Rufai true? As much as we want to react to the present situation of election postponement, I'm particularly bothered about the veracity of El Rufai's claims. There has been no security agency verifying the claims, there has been no response by any group claiming to be in the know about the alleged incident. For El Rufai making these allegations and even going as far as mentioning a particular ethnic group as being victims, on the eve of a major process as a presidential election, Kai, there's more than meets the eye. I challenge any media organization to come up with footages and reports of this alleged killings. Pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings by SeverusSnape(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Bro... Elrufai is pathological liar, nothing like that. He's trying to fan the embers of war by claiming his fulani kinsmen were killed.
Re: Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings by boygeorge: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm still at a loss on whether to believe this allegations. Watching him on TV make the allegations, there was no sightif any security agent to buttress his point. It was just him and his media publicist. And even up till now I have not seen, read or heard any media allude to the said killings. No pictures from the community, even the police hasn't said anything.....
Re: Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
El-Rufai lied about the killing

(1) (Reply)

Federal High Court Sacks Apc Senatorial Candidate In Enugu / I Will Sell NNPC To Wealthy Nigerians If Elected - Atiku / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.