Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here (1638 Views)

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by BigBashiru: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
We know we will defeat Buhari for sure.... Atiku is our strongest opposition. Let's try to speak to students across all universities and get them to vote next Saturday. Let's focus on votes of students and nysc corpers and recent graduates. So reach out to your contacts in various universities colleges and polytecnics and speak to them about Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Instead of u to focus on how to join atiku and beat the grossly incompetent buhari so sowore canbe given min of youth and sports u are here planing on wasting your votes

21 Likes

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by Chipink(f): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
vertueptime:
Instead of u to focus on how to join atiku and beat the grossly incompetent buhari so sowore canbe given min of youth and sports u are here planing on wasting your votes

Don't mind him, many Nigerians lack logical reasoning yet na we school pass

16 Likes

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by BigBashiru: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
If you have not already done so, please download the African Action Congress mobile app with which you can monitor the elections- the app is available for apple ios and Android.

AAC Party don get mobile App! Oya downlaod and install the African Action Congress Party app to get all the recent information.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aacparty

Vote Omoyele Sowore!
AAC! Action!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by zeuss: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
BigBashiru:
We know we will defeat Buhari for sure.... Atiku is our strongest opposition. Let's try to speak to students across all universities and get them to vote next Saturday. Let's focus on votes of students and nysc corpers and recent graduates. So reach out to your contacts in various universities colleges and polytecnics and speak to them about Sowore.

Dnt waste ur vote..... .go with Atiku...... Sowpre is planted and sponsored by tinubu to divide Atiku s vote.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by NkayStory(f): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
BigBashiru:

This right here validates the claim that Sowore and his supporters are working on behalf of Buhari/APC.

You are thinking of how to beat Atiku not Buhari who is the incumbent hell bent on rigging himself in undecided

Anyway Sowore has always been a NO for me and is more so now.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
I am with you BigBashiru. Atiku and Buhari are not electable. Sowore is the only way forward.

I believe that more work needs to be done in Ilorin, Osun state and the Northern states especially. I will urge supporters who can relocate to those areas to divide themselves up and do so for the next one week. I will also urge supporters to go out to canvass votes one on one.

Some folks have Generators and Projectors going from village to village to show some of Sowore's videos and campaign promises.
More of that should be done. The campaign as of now should not be a rally but one to one canvassing. I think that this opportunity for postponement is pointing towards victory.

I have already convinced 20 people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
NkayStory:

This right here validates the claim that Sowore and his supporters are working on behalf of Buhari/APC.

You are thinking of how to beat Atiku not Buhari who is the incumbent hell bent on rigging himself in undecided

Then Good Luck with your Atiku or Buhari vote.
This is a strategy thread for Sowore not for you to whine and whinge.
My prayer is that may you benefit from whatever outcome your Atiku's government provide, whether positive or negative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by NkayStory(f): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
idid:

My prayer is that may you benefit from whatever outcome your Atiku's government provide, whether positive or negative.

undecided
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
BigBashiru:
Buhari cannot win fair and square in this contest, hence his reliance on manipulated results. Come 23RD he will be thoroughly disgraced.Nigeria can only be better,if we all see our common problem,irrespective of our tribe,religious,or political beliefs
When we are referred to as the poverty headquarter of the world,they didn't say igbo,hausa,or efik as the poorest,but Nigeria as a whole,so it all our problems if we allow stupidity clouds our ability to reason,simply becos of some worthless politicians,who's children are enjoying the best of live,while the masses fight over irrelevant things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
idid:

WHO WILL BE SOWERE PARTY AGENT IN BORNO AND OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA?

YOU BETTER ATIKULATE...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by BigBashiru: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
NkayStory:

We are ahead of Buhari in the polls.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

YOU BETTER ATIKULATE...

Don't think it's a big deal.
There is what they call party alignment at polling unit level where a pact with parties of similar nature works for you.
Give it to Sowore, his party is only fours and he has done fantastically well with his spread and popularity.
We call it transformative politics..
And both Atiku and Buhari don't have it perfect too.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by BigBashiru: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
idid:
I am with you BigBashiru. Atiku and Buhari are not electable. Sowore is the only way forward.

I believe that more work needs to be done in Ilorin, Osun state and the Northern states especially. I will urge supporters who can relocate to those areas to divide themselves up and do so for the next one week. I will also urge supporters to go out to canvass votes one on one.

Some folks have Generators and Projectors going from village to village to show some of Sowore's videos and campaign promises.
More of that should be done. The campaign as of now should not be a rally but one to one canvassing. I think that this opportunity for postponement is pointing towards victory.

I have already convinced 20 people.

Great one! Thanks for sharing. I've convinced about 5 people so far by the end of this week I should be up to 25. What i do is whoever i convince, I encourage them to do the same i.e. canvass to another 50-100 people.

Also this postponement of election will lead many apc supporters to look for alternatives; it's extremely rude to postpone elections after ppl have travelled far and wide. Inec chairman was appointed by Buhari. Plus CUPP is very strong opposition. Nigeria can only get better from here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
idid:

Don't think it's a big deal.
There is what they call party alignment at polling unit level where a pact with parties of similar nature works for you.
Give it to Sowore, his party is only fours and he has done fantastically well with his spread and popularity.
We call it transformative politics..
And both Atiku and Buhari don't have it perfect too.
a vote for buhari is a vote for failure..vote atiku/obi to get things working in Nigeria....what is Sowore, Fela etc. doing? They are simply splitting the votes that is supposed to go for Atiku/Obi. These candidates have brains enough to see that they don't stand a chance in the election, they still insist on being in the race. If these people really want a change in government, they would step down and support the only man that can take away this government - Atiku.
But for their selfish reasons, they're still there. I even read the news recently where Donald Duke and his party was still fighting about his candidacy I'm like . This dude knows he can't 3win and he's disturbing himself so much?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by princemillla(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Your headache should be how to beat buhari.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by indomitableme: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Great Nigerians!
Do you really believe that INEC could be incompetent to deliver, on the very day of the long awaited presidential elections?
Well this is not time to cast blames or suspicions, everything happen for reasons that can give us opportunity to take the right steps. Don’t be dismayed over the postponement; rather see it as a time to make a one last and right thought collectively and make a giant leap.
I wonder if it ever occurs to us that Nigerian politics is not a two-party system, however due to the way the minds of most Nigerians have been programmed to think, what has become familiar is APC and PDP. Amidst the oppressions, poverty, foreclosures of companies and loss of jobs, setbacks, failures and woes they’ve caused the nation because of their self-centeredness and their governmental system based on thievery and thuggery, we still chant “Up APC” “Up PDP” and we are willing to vote in our enemies and oppressors again? How can we move forward?
APC’s campaigns and considerations by the masses for coming into power were based on promises (uneducated promises I call it). One of the so-called catchy ones was the promise of bringing one naira too one dollar, this and other APC’s promises reeked of any proper analogy Smh!
APC government in all ramifications today, is crippling the nation, and has beyond reasonable doubt brought much sufferings and untold hardship to the masses, from the rich to the poor. Insecurity of the nation is on the rise that you don’t know if a member of your family could be the next victim. Why should APC deserve your vote?
APC joined league with PDP in corruption and has done it better, PDP being the grand. PDP’s campaign statements really show that there is no change in the system. Why should NNPC be scrapped or sold? Why should amnesty be granted to criminals? No proper planning of ranching system to curtail the killings by Fulani herdsmen? The corruption allegations of PDP’s candidate are too gross to be ignored. Why should PDP deserve your vote?
We must at this point realize that APC and PDP are not the answers to the country’s myriads of problems, as a matter of fact; they have completely failed the nation. We must also realize that a political office is all about service. Who are they meant to serve? It is the masses. If an employer judges the output of his employee to be poor, he gets him fired and employs a better candidate.
Friends, there is one good and ideal candidate that has been tried and has the brain to man this country without the influences of cabals! He is a young leader that understands and is current with the country’s economy, competent enough to address national issues and bring solutions.
He is Omoyele Sowore, AAC presidential candidate. I have carefully studied his profile and I am convinced that he is the right candidate that Nigeria needs now. I urge you also to make more findings about him. Sowore is a man of integrity, whose history has no dent of one corruption allegation.
The verdict from THE CANDIDATES has declared him as the best candidate. This is a fact that we should not ignore, if we are truly concerned about the situation of this nation. He was the most drilled, of all the presidential aspirants that were featured.
Friends, the power to revive this country is in our hands, and we have the opportunity now! If you really mean well for this nation, please erase APC and PDP off your mind, and consider voting for AAC. Even if you are not convinced to vote Sowore, think of any other better candidate, but definitely not APC and PDP that has failed us.
By and large I am strongly of the support for one voice for the masses, we have the opportunity now to sack our enemies and oppressors, APC and PDP. Let us unite with one voice and support and vote in a youthful and intelligent leader who has what it takes to change this country for good.
Say goodbye to your oppressors, Vote AAC (Omoyele Sowore).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by indomitableme: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lets circulate and make this viral
indomitableme:
Great Nigerians!
Do you really believe that INEC could be incompetent to deliver, on the very day of the long awaited presidential elections?
Well this is not time to cast blames or suspicions, everything happen for reasons that can give us opportunity to take the right steps. Don’t be dismayed over the postponement; rather see it as a time to make a one last and right thought collectively and make a giant leap.
I wonder if it ever occurs to us that Nigerian politics is not a two-party system, however due to the way the minds of most Nigerians have been programmed to think, what has become familiar is APC and PDP. Amidst the oppressions, poverty, foreclosures of companies and loss of jobs, setbacks, failures and woes they’ve caused the nation because of their self-centeredness and their governmental system based on thievery and thuggery, we still chant “Up APC” “Up PDP” and we are willing to vote in our enemies and oppressors again? How can we move forward?
APC’s campaigns and considerations by the masses for coming into power were based on promises (uneducated promises I call it). One of the so-called catchy ones was the promise of bringing one naira too one dollar, this and other APC’s promises reeked of any proper analogy Smh!
APC government in all ramifications today, is crippling the nation, and has beyond reasonable doubt brought much sufferings and untold hardship to the masses, from the rich to the poor. Insecurity of the nation is on the rise that you don’t know if a member of your family could be the next victim. Why should APC deserve your vote?
APC joined league with PDP in corruption and has done it better, PDP being the grand. PDP’s campaign statements really show that there is no change in the system. Why should NNPC be scrapped or sold? Why should amnesty be granted to criminals? No proper planning of ranching system to curtail the killings by Fulani herdsmen? The corruption allegations of PDP’s candidate are too gross to be ignored. Why should PDP deserve your vote?
We must at this point realize that APC and PDP are not the answers to the country’s myriads of problems, as a matter of fact; they have completely failed the nation. We must also realize that a political office is all about service. Who are they meant to serve? It is the masses. If an employer judges the output of his employee to be poor, he gets him fired and employs a better candidate.
Friends, there is one good and ideal candidate that has been tried and has the brain to man this country without the influences of cabals! He is a young leader that understands and is current with the country’s economy, competent enough to address national issues and bring solutions.
He is Omoyele Sowore, AAC presidential candidate. I have carefully studied his profile and I am convinced that he is the right candidate that Nigeria needs now. I urge you also to make more findings about him. Sowore is a man of integrity, whose history has no dent of one corruption allegation.
The verdict from THE CANDIDATES has declared him as the best candidate. This is a fact that we should not ignore, if we are truly concerned about the situation of this nation. He was the most drilled, of all the presidential aspirants that were featured.
Friends, the power to revive this country is in our hands, and we have the opportunity now! If you really mean well for this nation, please erase APC and PDP off your mind, and consider voting for AAC. Even if you are not convinced to vote Sowore, think of any other better candidate, but definitely not APC and PDP that has failed us.
By and large I am strongly of the support for one voice for the masses, we have the opportunity now to sack our enemies and oppressors, APC and PDP. Let us unite with one voice and support and vote in a youthful and intelligent leader who has what it takes to change this country for good.
Say goodbye to your oppressors, Vote AAC (Omoyele Sowore).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by BigBashiru: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
indomitableme:
Lets circulate and make this viral

This is good but I fear it seems too long.... not shareable on WhatsApp.. ... how else can this be shared?? Too long for twitter too.... even too long as an audio recording..
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by Asshurbanipal: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sowore will reduce buhari's vote in sw
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
come rain come sunshine any vote for Sowore is an Indirect vote for Buhar and yet some silly youths don't want to get it
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by cicero(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
You should be discussing how sowore can regain some of the money he’s spent and how he ca make Sahara reporters great again
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by micky22: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
If this is how you and your cohort plan to make your hopeless APC win, then you must be a joker.
SalamRushdie:
come rain come sunshine any vote for Sowore is an Indirect vote for Buhar and yet some silly youths don't want to get it
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by micky22: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
You can be copying some paragraphs and keep distributing
BigBashiru:

This is good but I fear it seems too long.... not shareable on WhatsApp.. ... how else can this be shared?? Too long for twitter too.... even too long as an audio recording..
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by Shuugar98(f): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
it's true that one can be educated and still remain a polished illiterate.. that's the case of demented youths thinking sowore stands a chance against an incumbent who happens to be a tyrant. You guys can only help future generation by supporting AtikuObi to rescue the nation from the Cabals using Buhari as puppet.. How can sowore beat Buhari in the NE/NC/NW full of illiterates, almajiris, farmers and religious extremist? Atiku is the only realistic candidate that can save us from this Mess we found ourselves, if he also fail, we vote him out also.... please don't split Atiku's vote by voting for sowore who was among those that brought in Buhari in 2015.....
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by princetom1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

YOU BETTER ATIKULATE...

That's why u need to join aac if u live this country at all... We doing things differently... Lemme ask u, was Sahara reporter in every polling booth in 2015? But break the news of Buhari winning with Acurate number?

We have moved from analogue to digital
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by princetom1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shuugar98:
it's true that one can be educated and still remain a polished illiterate.. that's the case of demented youths thinking sowore stands a chance against an incumbent who happens to be a tyrant. You guys can only help future generation by supporting AtikuObi to rescue the nation from the Cabals using Buhari as puppet.. How can sowore beat Buhari in the NE/NC/NW full of illiterates, almajiris, farmers and religious extremist? Atiku is the only realistic candidate that can save us from this Mess we found ourselves, if he also fail, we vote him out also.... please don't split Atiku's vote by voting for sowore who was among those that brought in Buhari in 2015.....

It is true that one can be educated and still remain an educated illeterate... I would have loved to school u but its a waste of time... This is a Sowore thread, can u let us be in peace? Thanks
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by PolymathDave(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sowore has my support, and i will do what i can to campaign for him. Atiku and Buhari are both incompetent! SOWORE ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
vertueptime:
If Sowore enters many things will change
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by indomitableme: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
I suggest we make variety of Audio clips with the artwork, which we can circulate over whatsapp, telegram and facebook
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

If Sowore enters many things will change

Even you, things will change, sowore dsnt hav the administrative competence nor d ability to manage vast human resources, plus he dsnt hv d resources to even campaign properly, hes jst wasting his votes, he wnt even win a ward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Notorious Armed Robber Lawrence Anini, Osayi Reveals Himself. / Federal Government Declares Resumption Date For Schools / Ex Boyfriend Sues New Wife Of Custom Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.