Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (36349 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Mandynews(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Adams Oshiomhole has slams the INEC chairman

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has slams the INEC chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, for postponement of the general elections.

Oshiomhole, who currently spoke presently at the International Conference Centre in Abuja with many international election observers and key INEC officials.

"I am shocked, I am disappointed and I am disgusted. It was wrong that you announced it at 2am"
you have exhausted their finances and INEC Chairman owes Nigerians an apology."

Source: https://mandynews.com/elections-postponement-live-updates-of-inecs-meeting-with-stakeholders/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by DrGoodman: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2019

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by bankyblue(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Make him they act film think say he the deceive us,
Yeye man

318 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by unity004(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin e dey sweet me 2 see oshiomhole in pain. #like_4 inec jor

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by FastShipping: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
I totally agree. Yakubu should resign and allow competent hands from the south handle this. INEC chairman is incompetent and not up for this assignment. Doing this at 2am after all political parties have exhausted their funds and machineries and ready to monitor the election... and this clown promised throughout the week everything was in order for election to hold. He turned around in the early hour of the morning and postponed the election. It's a national embarrassment.

He should resign.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by rottennaija(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Everyone is. I was so disappointed to learn of it by 5am when I woke. I really was. This election postponement only favours pdp

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
He was blunt, those who spoke b4 oshomole were sugar coating the situation

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by wise2odd: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin script. Adams Oshiomhole and tinubu were behind the nocturnal meeting last night at 12:00 AM to proponed the election.

not just apology but he should resigned. Nigerians are no longer fools

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by wise2odd: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
atiku to be swear in and declared president from Ghana.

with the postponement of the presidential election by INEC at the elevenths hour it has attracted negative feelings from both local and international community that the election wouldn't have been in favor of the incumbent president if it were to proceed.

although everyone can sense that it was only a bid to buy more time to plan and perfect the election rigging, also with the fact that IPOB called off the election boycott at a die minute.

the new date slated for the election will cause a lot of surprises and irregularities to steal the mandate and wishes of the people which would be witness by the international community. the election would be regarded as biased and unacceptable in totality.

Atiku would declared himself the president elect and backed by a lot of Nigerians both within and in diaspora.

this will give him international backing to be swear in as the authentic president elect from Ghana.

Atiku would give buhari few time to accept defeat and surrender or he would ordered the international military NETO to capture buhari.

written by Predict Outcome Organization. POO have been known to predict outcome of future event worldwide

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by dustmalik: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
wise2odd:
grin script. Adams Oshiomhole and tinubu were behind the nocturnal meeting last night to proponed the election.
Your situation is beyond help, redemption.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by firo08(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
This one don smoke weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by HisSexcellency(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
May God bless the inec chairman for having the boldness to postpone this weekend elections. Apc had already put mechanisms in place for elections to be postponed or declared inconclusive in some states owing to :
1. Security challenges, example kaduna, zamfara, kogi, rivers.
2. Unavailablity of electoral materials, example enugu, niger, ekiti, parts of anambra, abia, osun.
Elections in the above states would have been scheduled for a later date when the government will repeat the "osun treatment" by deployment of security agencies to rig the elections based on the outcome of the results of the 26 states on Feb 16.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by ebuk4real(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin

As if they can deceive me... Na them them o..

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by lonelydora: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oshiomhole stop ranting please. This was APC plan.

Yakubu Mahmud is the fall guy.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by oyebanji44: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
wise2odd:
grin script. Adams Oshiomhole and tinubu were behind the nocturnal meeting last night to proponed the election.

not just apology but he should resigned. Nigerians are no longer fools
were you there with them? when they held the meeting. Johnathan's supporter.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Mandynews(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Did you see how INEC chairman responded to Oshiomhole's rantings? grin

Nigerians i love your country,

Happy birthday lalasticlala shocked

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by emeijeh(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oshiomo-ole the master planner should shut up!

We all know he spearheaded the postponement

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Will u keep kwayet froggie? Were you surprised when you caused Edo's Election to be postponed when you know PDP will win?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Printerscanner: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Yeye man

Your PDP said they are okay and happy with the postponement, but you are here ranting. Who are you small rat?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Macmoni(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fool, when we all know you guys are behind it
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by naijjaman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
shocked
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oshi omo ole

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by naunasabi: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Osho na only BMC members go believe your lies.

We now know better that you guys are bunch of heartless and senseless men that mean no good for this country.

God willing we will send you lots packing come 23rd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Printerscanner: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
xygthpwlx:
Ok

Do you want to miss heaven with the devilish pictures that you have been posting?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Maket: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Use all adjectives to claim innocence.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Numlock: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
See them, evil planners.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by PythonDancer: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Even pdpigz that was peddling fake news online said they’re ok with the postponement

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by aftatechbiz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Yeye man
e think say we be fool like himself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / Atiku Commissions Green Farm Project During His Presidential Rally In Uyo(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.