Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,189 members, 7,825,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria (44870 Views)

Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Rizstar: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:
INEC has given one final week for APC campaign to continue...

No More going back to a nepotic, ignorant man who is pushed about by a cabal feeding on the riches of Nigeria

Meanwhile in Japan...

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
ClearFlair:
PMB has got Nigeria working again. Now it is time for the Next Level. You can see clearly that PDP are still in the past. They want to get Nigeria working...Buhari did that already and we are heading for the Next Level now. PDP means retrogression.

A PDP online agent told me that the PDP forces all it’s online agents to perform gay acts on one another to prove their loyalty to Atiku. What an evil party. Extremely wicked people.
[/s]
Where you trying to make a point?
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is this country cursed? Shipping in this old couch at dis age.... Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

What is this?

Dementia?

Or plain illiteracy?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Offpoint: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
rusher14:

Only ins South East.

I know your type.

You don't want develoment.

They told you at home that Buhari is not good, so as the zombie you are, you've accepted without question.

Atiku go still win
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
fotadmowmend:

Shut up.

You've never been abroad so stop talking as if you have.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
rusher14:

What is this?

Dementia?

Or plain illiteracy?
[/s]

It is apparent you are a special needs individual
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Nature8(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
lafuria1:
[s]Election doesn't stop work in APC government[/s]

undecided
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

It is apparent you are a special needs individual

grin

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
rusher14:

grin

Illiterate.
[/s]

It is obvious you do not understand what I meant but all is fair.

Good day

Cretin
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by bishopkay: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Whether you like turn everywhere to gold, and dash every Nigerian home 1 million, baba you are going back to Daura!

I no Wan know. Even if you put tifnubu in jail now, I don't care and I don't GAF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Effiongdbest: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar. Chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leave us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest mbok.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by dante0147: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
deomelo:

Nigeria is not like Dubai because your looting and stealing PDP uncles were not desperate to build infrastructures and develop Nigeria election or no election, the only manner of desperation they had was looting and stealing and project abandoning desperation.

Only desperation oo see plenty Talk... I have always said it APC/BUHARI SUPPORTERS ARE ALL CLUELESS!!!
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by yankison(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
dante0147:
Desperation

So we shouldn't move forward because of election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:

No More going back to a nepotic, ignorant man who is pushed about by a cabal feeding on the riches of Nigeria
Meanwhile in Japan...
fotadmowmend:

I see you guys are making fun of the coaches brought for our railways.

Now, this is not a defence of Bubu. Or of PDP....
We have those coaches because that is what we can afford.

If we want to have the type of trains Japan has, we have to pay high taxes for it.

We also have to pay high power bills...not the N3000 on prepaid meter I pay Abuja disco monthly, we have to pay high prices for tickets ( A prepaid Suica card costs 2500 yen ...that's N7000 naira roughly. You Nigerians would insist on paying far less because we have oil)., and we have to pay high taxes....so that we can build proper infrastructure.

And we have to make our country open for business...not the one where people support other people to vandalise ongoing projects because not enough cash has been paid in 'compensation'.

You cannot pay $200 for something that costs $20000.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Effiongdbest: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
bishopkay:
Whether you like turn everywhere to gold, and dash every Nigerian home 1 million, baba you are going back to Daura!

I no Wan know. Even if you put tifnubu in jail now, I don't care and I don't GAF

Hahaha are you minding these zombies that their destiny have been used to wipe Buhari shoes. It is now Nigerians against them. You can imagine how many likes the get from their comments but anything against Buhari would get skyrocketed likes. Thank God Bubari is going home.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by ClearFlair: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

No. At least not to knuckleheads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Ada09: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Too little too late
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Nojoke01: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neduzze5:
Election brouhaha...

If you like ship Bentley to every home in Nigeria, we are all still Atikulated!!

No more lifelessness!!

Like for Atiku/Obi!!
if u like buy estate for each household in Nigeria we are tired.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:

No. At least not to knuckleheads.

I see
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Ricky109: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mr president is winning the election wit a slim margin, after his victory there will b gradual revolution of the nation's economy wish in turn the love for the president wil b unconditional, this wil bring to the collapse of the opposition party(pdp) for the next 40yrs...u can qoats me after the election nxtwik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Waspy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
pastoray:
Same old tech...
Painted trash undecided
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
goѕн!! warrιѕdιѕ ѕeғ
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
theoldpretender:

I see you guys are making fun of the coaches brought for our railways.

Now, this is not a defence of Bubu. Or of PDP....
We have those coaches because that is what we can afford.

If we want to have the type of trains Japan has, we have to pay high taxes for it.

We also have to pay high power bills...not the N3000 on prepaid meter I pay Abuja disco monthly, we have to pay high prices for tickets ( A prepaid Suica card costs 2500 yen ...that's N7000 naira roughly. You Nigerians would insist on paying far less because we have oil)., and we have to pay high taxes....so that we can build proper infrastructure.

And we have to make our country open for business...not the one where people support other people to vandalise ongoing projects because not enough cash has been paid in 'compensation'.

You cannot pay $200 for something that costs $20000.
I understand... My point is that, buying this kind of 1960 stuffs in 2019 is very absurd. I am sure dat d country can afford it. If we can afford to spend so much on a postponed election, why can't we afford to buy good stuffs?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
FriendNG:

APC's desperation at its peak...so we should vote the senile and wicked buhari/APC because of this ugly scrap you call "couches"..

You lots have got jokes...for real!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by bkool7(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
shocked
It's only God that can punish PDP and their supporters

Watch Doyin Okupe tell us our economy cannot afford brand new couches when PDP was buying their own couches. The same economy Gej told us is the best in Africa.

Was it second hand couches they're using in S. A, Kenya, Egypt, Moroccan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHzFv8_7dTc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Afamed: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:

Meanwhile in Japan...
Stop wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:

I didn't want to quote you but after seeing the Japan train you shared I couldn't help it....
The PDP you're supporting if they provided this type of train 16 years ago... Apc wouldn't parade this kind of train you're making mockery of because they will want to surpass what the PDP has done... I lived close to the train station from 2000-2008 I know the kind of train that got passed my house... Don't be an enemy progress

Meanwhile in Japan...
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

You've never been abroad so stop talking as if you have.
Sure, I haven't bn there and I hope to very soon.....
You are one of these backward people... So you don't know that you can see what is going on in other countries without going there? Even at this age? I pity your condition

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by RealTrump: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:

Bros, make we use diesel gen power the train abi no know say na electric e dey use?

Not every train in Japan or China is high speed. There are actually more slow speed than high speed. Even America sef never see high speed build

Meanwhile in Japan...
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by semyman: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Neduzze5:
Election brouhaha...

If you like ship Bentley to every home in Nigeria, we are all still Atikulated!!

No more lifelessness!!

Like for Atiku/Obi!!
God forbid that we elect as president a Cameroon indigene who is planning to cede more of our territories and NNPC to France

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.