Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (99121 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Trizzi: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Former Governor of Edo state, Lucky Igbinedion, lost his second son, Osaretin, to the cold hands of death this morning February 16th. According to family sources, Osaretin died in a fatal accident in Dallas. He was driving with his cousin, Esosa Oyemwense, when they collided with an 18-wheeler at about 3am. They both died. So sad!

Osaretin graduated from the University of Pittsburgh's College of Business Administration with a degree in marketing, and a minor in economics. He also bagged a Masters degree in International Management from the Northeastern University.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/former-edo-state-governor-lucky.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
My condolences to Lucky, Eki, the Esama and Lady Cherry.
What a loss. cry

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by stevepee42(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
May his soul rest in peace and my condolence to Igbinedion family.....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by LuciferPastor: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

278 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. So sad.

My condolence to the Esama family of Benin Kingdom.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by chloride6: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't what to say...

Take what you see
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
shut up

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by LuciferPastor: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Binikingdowm:
shut up
If not for them you would have had a proper education.

390 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

If not for them you would have had a proper education.
I said shut up

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

Don't speak ill of the dead

It's unAfrican.... RIP to the dead

84 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by stephleena(f): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
God console the family.. so painful

3 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by wise0ne: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
So sorry boss, quite tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
So sad, an Edo son just died

Condolences to the family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched
undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
10 Frightening True Life Stories Of People Possessed By Demons- You Will Be Shocked
https://www./2019/02/10-frightening-true-life-stories-of.html

Five Values Most Nigerian Ladies Have Unknowingly Lost
https://www./2019/02/top-5-values-most-nigerian-ladies-have.html

10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out
https://www./2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war.html

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by HappyPagan: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Don't speak ill of the dead

It's unAfrican
.... RIP to the dead
Stfu.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
RIP fine gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Stfu.

Go toilet

3 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by HappyPagan: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Go toilet
Okay. I am going.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
God rest his soul and comfort the family. But...

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Okay. I am going.

Stay there and never come out
You belong in there

9 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by HappyPagan: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Stay there and never come out
You belong in there
Ok Daddy.

26 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by modath(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You can offer condolences, don't add lies!! lipsrsealed

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by BetPro122(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
its a pitiable situation, the family should be condoled with. Dont bring politics in, get your facts right before posting.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Goddys(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Vanity of vanities. All is vanity. Academic degrees are vanities. Expensive cars are vanities. Handsomeness and pretty girlfriends are vanities. Only love is unVanity. Love is eternal. Love the world. Love the unborn posterity of human species. Love your neighbour. Nothing else matters here

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Lie kill u.

Over 60% of Nigerians suffer memory problems

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What did he leave abeg??

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by eddyghali(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
By 3am people are suppose to be sleeping. anyway RIP young man

9 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sins of the fathers catching up against the sons.. This is what happens when they loot the resources that should have been used to serve the masses in sending their families abroad to enjoy life while the people who elected them are shared sachet garri and groundnuts and encouraged to take up arms and kill themselves thinking they will get away with anything cos they are the high and mighty of the world....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Friday nite..accident.... obviously coming from a party and driving under the influence of alcohol.

say no to alcohol

RIP

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.