Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother (1201 Views)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" / Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by Obiagu1(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2010
Tears flowed freely at Amusan Sapotu village Odeda Local Government Area of the state as a 12-year-old boy (name withheld) was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his step-mother, Mrs. Modinat Abegunrin, with his grandfather’s dane gun.

Speaking with news men yesterday in the state capital, the Commissioner of Police Alhaji Musa Daura, said the 12-year-old boy was being held in custody with his grandfather, Moses Abegunrin.
The Grandfather of the accused, a 65-year-old man however denied any involvement in the murder, saying that he was away at the time of the incident.

According to him, “I was not around when the incident happened. But some of our neighbours told me that an argument ensued between the boy and Modinat over the peeling of cassava. This made the boy to use the gun. I just want the police to have mercy on me because I don’t know anything about it”, he said.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by Travelista(f): 2:41am On Aug 25, 2010
The grandfather's statement is priceless.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by Mobinga: 2:52am On Aug 25, 2010
saw this on d papers. . . sad though

**secretly peels his cassava**
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by DeepSoul(f): 4:18am On Aug 25, 2010
He's not even pleading on his grandson's behalf sef. Na wa.

Unfortunately 9ja no get Facility for Minors so I wonder what they'd do with the child
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2010
Until they hear the boyz Side of the story, this news is not complete.

Worse thing that can happen to a child in nigeria is having a stepmother/dad. ESP the women, if the child is not theirs, they can abuse that child. Why would the father care when hez getting free puzz y?

Maybe a nerve ending finally broke.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by EzeUche22(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2010
Travelista:

The grandfather's statement is priceless.

grin grin grin grin grin

Typical _____ pleading for his life. Na wa o!
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
EzeUche22:

grin grin grin grin grin

Typical _____ pleading for his life. Na wa o!

He shouldn't have been arrested in the first place. What is typical? That women are dying in mysterious circumstances in company of ibo men?
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by UyiIredia(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
not the first juvenile case i've read or heard of >>> and unfortunately, it won't be the last
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by snowdrops(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
wish i had the guts to kill my step mother when i was 12.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by UyiIredia(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
snowdrops:

wish i had the guts to kill my step mother when i was 12.

haba !!! haba !!! why u dey talk like this angry
Re: 12-year-old Boy Kills Step-mother by desgiezd(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
A 12-year old shot his grandmother because of an argument? This boy is already a terror to the society and one wonders what he would do to people who would step on his toes when he gets to 18 and above.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan, Scheduled To Speak 6th, Is Missing At United Nations Summit / I’ll Make Nigeria A Disciplined Society -buhari / How Osama Was Killed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.