Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (8475 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't argue with me, just carry out a simple poll among the demography I mentioned above..

This Election may end up being the most one sided Election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Happy Sunday.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Buharimustgo16F: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
I they pray make APC no follow Buhari to the polling Unit that day because im very sure Buhari we end up voting for Atiku that Day. PDP all the Way

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
Buharimustgo16F:
I they pray make APC no follow Buhari to the polling Unit that day because im very sure Buhari we end up voting for Atiku that Day. PDP all the Way
[/s]

For upper Iweka, whence you are typing from?

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
It is pitiable when you hear some people from the SW talk of Atiku as thief, and claiming that Buhari will give the presidency to Tinubu, so we should support Buhari.
All the above does not hold water. Tinubu is a theif and he is not good enough to rule Nigeria.
I am from the SW and I am voting for Atiku.Tinubu was convicted in America for Coccaine related crime.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by FlyoruB: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:
Don't argue with me carry, just out a simple poll among the demography I mentioned above..

This Election may end up being the most one sided Election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Happy Sunday.

That should be a no-brainer. Just as Igbos have pitched their tents with Atiku (for Obi's sake as well as their tradition of voting PDP in presidential elections), the majority of Yoruba's have also taken stock and concluded that their interests are better protected under APC, at least for now.

Let's be honest with ourselves, which Yoruba politician of renown is occupying any important position in PDP? Wike already said Yorubas are not important in PDP. They say a bird in hand is better than 10 in the bushes.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by mycar: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
That is their problem, whoever wins, every other people will enjoy/suffer the outcome.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by SeverusSnape(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

For upper Iweka, whence you are typing from?
Hehehehehe grin

Funny though...

Back to topic. You must be hallucinating grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by matrixme(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Be deceiving yourself. Obasanjo that garnered all this to in the first place, which tribe is he from? How about Saraki, Davido and the likes? There are more yorubas with Atiku than there are against him. FACT

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
matrixme:
Be deceiving yourself. Obasanjo that garnered all this to in the first place, which tribe is he from? How about Saraki, Davido and the likes? There are more yorubas with Atiku than there are against him. FACT

Continue lying to yourself to feel happy. However I am telling you the real story from the streets..Those people you mentioned have only one vote each. They can't even deliver their polling units, let alone ward.

If you feel, I am lying, carry out simple opinion poll among the Yorubas living around you..

The Bitter truth!

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

Continue lying to yourself to feel happy. However I am telling you the real story from the streets..Those people you mentioned have only one vote each. They can't even deliver their polling units, let alone ward.

If you feel, I am lying, carry out simple opinion poll among the Yorubas living around you..

The Bitter truth!
You can only speak for yourself as far as i am concerned.
Many will/may even follow the crowd , but at the secret ballot, the mind and truth will speak.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Preshy561(f): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
The same Yorubas that stoned the dullard?

36 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Bakeroy: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
It is pitiable when you hear some people from the SW talk of Atiku as thief, and claiming that Buhari will give the presidency to Tinubu, so we should support Buhari.
All the above does not hold water. Tinubu is a theif and he is not good enough to rule Nigeria.
I am from the SW and I am voting for Atiku.Tinubu was convicted in America for Coccaine related crime.

That is it brother, that is it. We are voting for Atiku.

12 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:
The same Yorubas that stoned the dullard?

Those were sponsored thugs of Amosun and not Ogun State indigenes who I know are behind PMB. Anyway, assume what you want if that makes you sleep well.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Modphase: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
rnoron the guy said among Yorubas

Yorubas ?!

Get it into your big empty Igbotic dead skull.
nwanyionitsha:
You can only speak for yourself as far as i am concerned.
Many will/may even follow the crowd , but at the secret ballot, the mind and truth will speak.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think the igbos are behaving towards Peter Obi, is swaying the undecided yorubas towards Buhari/Osinbajo's ticket...Some of the people I polled gave that as their sole reason.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Kayceo2010: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Very funny, same Igbos voted Obj during his time and you think they're against Yorubas??

This election is basically to save Nigeria from Buhari and nothing else.

So make your decision and keep 'all' Yorubas out of this..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by uthlaw: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
matrixme:
obasanjo and Saraki can decide for us,out of every 50 Yoruba 5 will vote Atiku....

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
4+4 is a NATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR THE PROGRESSIVES................

PDP,,,NEVER AGAIN

PYO/RIBADU FOR 2023-2031

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by TIGRITIS: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

The Bitter truth!
You really have time.

I'm a strong supporter of buhari but I sometimes take my time to sample public opinion in my own little way just to be sure of what is up rather than deceiving myself.

So far, out of every 10, at least 7 are for buhari. Indeed, sometimes it is 10 of 10 for buhari.

Sometimes I go as far asking: "why buhari despite his failure"? Respones are, atiku is a criminal, atiku is ibo candidate, atiku never enter but he wants to sell nnpc to himself etc.

Leave these delusional elements to continue being delusional only to get back to their default setting after election.

All they do is to gather more enemies for atiku.

If a report of one person supporting buhari comes up, they will insult that person down to his forefather, and that is their own way of getting people to vote atiku.

What they keep saying is, "atiku will win, atiku will retire the lifeless, the lifeless must go to daura". Ask them how, you get the insult of your life.

We shall see.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
matrixme:

Stop the delusion, obasanjo can not influence anything in the present southwest.
I think he's even the most rejected Yoruba leader at home,he can't even deliver his ward in Ogun state.
As for Davido,don't be deceived the guy is simply making his money,I don't see him queuing in the Sun to vote.
As for Saraki he's facing the greatest political survival of his life in Kwara.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by jmaine: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku that is likely winning the SW in a free and fair election is what this one is citing...

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is what we shouldn't even be debating.
If you know how the average Nigerian votes,you'll know that the yorubas will surely vote enmass 4 dis own.
Same goes 4 ibos for Obi. The average Nigerian person is usually going to vote 4 his clan person whether he benefits directly or not. A lot has changed since 1993 Sdp vs Nrc election. it's a normal thing now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
jmaine:
Atiku that is likely winning the SW in a free and fair election is what this one is citing...

Which South West again? Lagos? Ekiti? Ogun? Oyo? Ondo or Osun States?

Jmaine, 2015 should have thought you a political lesson..when you boasted more than this..

South West PDP without any known name, no resources, No Federal help will not win even any local government in the Presidential Election.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Ojoji(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
I hope you are very sure of your analysis because I see this as a mind game. If you believe that Atiku will perform according to your statistics, I think you should prepare for shock.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by slimfit1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
We don't support thieves

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by jmaine: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

Jmaine, 2015 should have thought you a political lesson..when you boasted more than this..

South West PDP without any known name, no resources, No Federal help will not win even any local government in the Presidential Election.

Ondo Osun and Ekiti will be fully Atikulated... Na me Talk am.. Before the 2015 election I boldly stated GEJ will lose Ondo..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by orion7: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

I hear pains in your voice.

that's y ure here 'ranting.

your madness go end on satday

8 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sinking apc resorts to tribalism

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by bkool7(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kayceo2010:
Very funny, same Igbos voted Obj during his time and you think they're against Yorubas??

This election is basically to save Nigeria from Buhari and nothing else.

So make your decision and keep 'all' Yorubas out of this..

Those voting Buhari too are trying to save Nigerians and Nigeria from PDP.

We won't be supporting Buhari if PDP had provided good leadership and dividend of democracy.

It's their 16 years failures that ushered in Apc. And when compared the 3 years to Apc to the 16 of PDP I'll we are slow, but steady

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by nameo: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

That should be a no-brainer. Just as Igbos have pitched their tents with Atiku (for Obi's sake as well as their tradition for voting PDP in presidential elections), the majority of Yoruba's have also taken stock and concluded hat heir interests are better protected under APC, at least for now.

Let's be honest with ourselves, which Yoruba politician of renown is occupying any important position on PDP? Wike already said Yorubas are not important in PDP. They say a bird in hand is better than 10 in the bushes.

Igbos are not voting Atiku cos Peter Obi is the vice presidential candidate.

Igbos voted an Obasanjo, a Yar adua and a Jonathan even when the vice presidential candidates at those times were Igbos.

Igbos have not rejected any other group. They have only rejected a known bigot in the person of BUHARI. Igbos rejected him twice even when his vice presidential candidates were Igbo.

Please get your facts right.

Anyways, am going to leave this ethnically biased thread by a trainee bigot

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by nameo: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
nameo:

Igbos are not voting Atiku cos Peter Obi is the vice presidential candidate.

Igbos voted an Obasanjo, a Yar adua and a Jonathan even when the vice presidential candidates at those times were Igbos.

Igbos has not rejected any other group. They have only rejected a known bigot in the person of BUHARI. Igbos rejected him twice even whe his vice presidential candidate was Igbo.

Please get your facts right.

Anyways, am going to leave this ethnically biased thread by a trainee bigot

And oh by the way, a lot of Yorubas will vote against Buhari next Saturday. In their millions.

I know of many of them. The Yorubas voters are perhaps some of the most sophisticated voters in the country. They know a bad product when they see one.

It will shock you guys

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

That should be a no-brainer. Just as Igbos have pitched their tents with Atiku (for Obi's sake as well as their tradition for voting PDP in presidential elections), the majority of Yoruba's have also taken stock and concluded hat heir interests are better protected under APC, at least for now.

Let's be honest with ourselves, which Yoruba politician of renown is occupying any important position on PDP? Wike already said Yorubas are not important in PDP. They say a bird in hand is better than 10 in the bushes.
Igbos vote based on national interest. Your myopic yoruba interest will lead you nowhere in national politics. Igbos voted obasanjo and yaradua without igbo person on the ticket when the main opposition had igbo running mates. You know buhari has failed, we warned you, yoi taunted us as losers. Now you are afraid of imaginary "revenge" and you decided to remain with incompetence and failure.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu State Emergency Agency Says No Cause For Alarm Over Gas Leak / Buhari: We Will Improve Security, Revamp Economy Before Leaving Office / FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.